Greg Shumaker

Statistically, the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are not interested in murdering kids. Most are not even interested in PHYSICALLY injuring them. Which makes Mike, assuming he actually is a pedophile and sex was part of this crime, a very unusual maniac.

This is important to keep in mind when we consider the potential involvement of other RSO residents with this crime. It would be a mistake to casually assume that ANY of them were involved with murdering a child, or would find this anything less than horrifying -- which is not the same as saying that none of them could be involved in the murder, as the evidence might indicate that one or more of them were, but only that it is statistically unlikely.

While a group conpiracy by these RSOs to commit or cover up a murder is unlikely, it seems entirely possible some of the residents of this park were involved in sexually abusing these girls, possibly with grandpa's and/or MPs approval. It is possible that they were willing to pay for it, and MP certainly needed the money. Something like this scenario also provides a plausible motive for MPs actions -- Aliahna might have refused to be used in this way, or she perhaps objected to the involvement of her little sisters.

Yet-
JonBenet Ramsey was assaulted and killed.
Joseph Duncan sexually assaulted a brother and sister and later killed the brother (and other family members).
John couey sexually abused Jessica L. and buried her alive.
Polly Klaas was sexually abused and killed.
In just about every case I've read about in the past 10 years in which a child was molested or raped, the pedophile killed the child.

bbm
imoo

Yet-
JonBenet Ramsey was assaulted and killed.
Joseph Duncan sexually assaulted a brother and sister and later killed the brother (and other family members).
John couey sexually abused Jessica L. and buried her alive.
Polly Klaas was sexually abused and killed.
In just about every case I've read about in the past 10 years in which a child was molested or raped, the pedophile killed the child.

bbm
imoo

Understandable, as these types of cases make international news.

There are usually between fifty and one-hundred-fifty stranger abduction-murders committed against children every year. Of these, a few dozen or so are sexual-assault murders. Compare that to the two to three hundred-thousand children who are molested and you will perhaps get a different perspective. This is not said to diminish the horror the victims experience or the severity of the crimes these animals commit.

If GS was incarcerated from 2006 to almost the end of 2010 then how could he have introduced MP and JL, at the trailer park, 3 or 4 years ago? :waitasec:

If those dates are correct, GS is full of it and had nothing to do with MP and JL meeting.

MOO

Either way it worries me. If it's true that he introduced them it worries me that he made the point to say so in the press because it's like he's taking the credit for contributing to the crime... If not for me MP wouldn't have met the family and murdered Aliahna. Is he proud of it, wow, I've finally accomplished something in this life?

If it's not true it worries me a lot because it's like he's taking the credit for contributing to the crime... is there something else he feels he should be credited for but can't say because it's illegal?

I suppose it could have been more of a referral from prison than a proper introduction. "Hey, I heard you're getting released and need lodgings, go see my pal in Pedo Park who needs some help, I'll send him a post card" type of thing.

But Elizabeth Sepponen said that the family knew MP from Iowa, on NG last night.

By studying timelines of the various individuals, I don't believe Shumaker was telling the truth when he says he introduced them. What reasons could he have for telling that particular lie? I don't think he was taking any credit for the murder, but was trying to hide something by telling that lie. What could he be hiding? Who would he lie for? Maybe one of the other RSO's in the trailer park. It is reported that Tulley is a Sexual Predator. He's the man that helped Plumadore wash his laundry. Get those words..."Sexual Predator"... they are from the Indiana state SOR. The truth behind those words are hidden behind a plea bargain, because the mothers of the victims did not want to put their children through the pain of a trial.

Maybe he was trying to cover how they really met and how long they really had known each other. JMO

I was thinking about this the other day......

I find it interesting/strange that this horrible incident happened just weeks following the death of the grandpa. Can't help but wonder if the grandpa was somehow providing MP with ways to fill his monster needs and then after grandpa died MP acted out....

Just a thought.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back