Greta - August 20, 2008

I do think Casey left the car with a purse in it, in hopes it would be stolen. I have thought of another possible reason she ditched the car--maybe George is telling the truth about finding the gas cans in the car, and that Casey had talked to her mother on the 24th.

If that's true, then when Cindy came home, George tells Cindy of the cans in the car. Cindy is really pissed, she has discovered Casey has been charging up a storm, she won't produce Caylee and her phone bill is sky high! The theft just puts Cindy over the edge.

Cindy wants Caylee home and is going to force Casey's hand---calls Casey tells her she's cutting off the cards (explains reason Casey needs to steal from Amy). Cindy tells Casey she's reporting the car as stolen and will not be paying Casey's phone bill.

Casey is in a panic, she can't produce Caylee, so she can't give in and go home. The car smells and she doesn't need to be pulled over by police with a 'stolen car' that stinks to high heavens, and have her child missing too. Casey quickly gets a new phone before the cards are cut off (buys her another month of calling), ditches the car and later with cards cut off etc, she needs cash and steals Amy's money.

That's my theory other than Casey wanting the car stolen. This would also explain Lee knowing to ask Casey about this other phone that could have information on it. Casey had given a different address for her new phone and number. So the Anthony's couldn't look over that phone bill. jmo

So if the car was neither broken down nor out of gas, was it
really abandoned
bait for car thieves
parked for too long
?

I have wondered this since I first heard Cindy's story, and then Casey's remarks on the call transcript. Knowing Cindy drove by it everyday,.... has made me wonder.

I read that Casey told Cindy she was surprised Cindy hadn't seen it on her way to work. Maybe she had planned for her parents to see it and worry. Or maybe she planned to have them drive it around with the death evidence before she reported Caylee missing.

Or just destroy evidence, wash her clothes, etc. What was it Casey said- "I got arrested on a f@**ing whim."

im FUMING right now. the case is seriously getting to me. watching those papers be signed for her to leave. for casey to sit in her cozy home with a friggin bracelet on like some teenager who just got caught drinking underage, when she is a suspect to her daughter's disappearence and possible DEATH. wtf is this world coming to? i have really kept my cool through this case, but this has crossed the line for me. it's so difficult thinking of her sitting there tonight, with that smirk on her face, knowing she is getting out tomorrow.

all the while - the WHOLE purpose for the bounty hunter Padilla is for him to get the info out of her, now he isn't even allowed to ask her questions!!!!!!!

Baez not letting Padilla or his agents talk to Casey indicates to me that he knows she is guilty of murder or selling her child. If he thought she were innocent, he would welcome anyone that could find Caylee and get Casey off the hook.

I agree with you, when I heard that on Greta last night, I thought that seals it in my mind that Casey did something too Caylee and Baez knows.

Maybe she left her car with purse inside so that it would look like both her and Caylee had disappeared from the mall.

Problem is she called Tony?

Maybe she thought he would run away with her, hide her?
She would tell him what happened or some made up version and expect that his love for her was so strong that he would do anything for her regardless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back