Greta - August 21, 1008

I believe about 90% that Caylee is no longer alive, and I base it on the dog hits and how Casey never asks if anyone has news of her, plus the party pics, etc. But if you take away the dog hits, it seems that everything would fit with her selling Caylee.

Excellent point! Similar to when a husband or wife is notified that their spouse is dead and they don't ask what happened. That's a normal question and statistically would be asked 99.9% of the time by an innocent person. Those who don't ask generally already know the answer.

When that big reveal takes place and we all find out LE knew she was dead in July (early Aug)- and its now like what? NOVEMBER is trial date - but let's say they wait until SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER - OMG how will the pbulic perceive LE then? "You mean they knew back in early August and didn't tell those people - well no wonder they acted as weird as they did." That is a double edged sword.

I think they have tried to tell Cindy and George things aren't looking good, but realized they were wasting their time.

Personally, I think he deserves her, lol. The only thing that bothers me about it if there is more going on there, is she is already got grounds for an appeal if she is convicted.
Lanie

Well, if that's true, then if I'm ever accused of murder I'll just sleep with my attorney in case I need a "do over' on my trial.

Well let's look at that:
JP Chatt - works as an editor at local channel 9 TV station (not too shabby)

Amy Huizenga - this is the one IMO that has me scratching my head. Casey admitted to Lee that Amy has a 954 area code. 954 is Ft Lauderdale. ONe of Ft. Lauderdale's "A" list celebs is Mr. Wayne Huizenga - owner of the Miami Dolphins!!!! I have yet to verify that she is related but IMO she most definitely is some way or the other

Plus all the other big money that has "stepped up to the plate" for this cause. The owner of the "exotic car place" puts up the reward. Big time bounty hunter is contacted by big time New York jounalist and is now here volunteering his time and his team. WHY? Why is Miss Casey (and this case) so important? I'm sure there are hundreds of cases all over this country with "strange" facts and mis-truths and the like to warrant big money interest.

Working at a local news station doesn't mean the salary is affluent... if he was affluent he probably wouldn't need roommates.... he'd have his own fancy digs.

Recently, Amy seemed to need her parents to help her out until she could find a job.... affluent people have money in the bank for a rainy day. Amy lives in Orlando... NOT Ft. Lauderdale, anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/prettyprettypanda

They sound pretty middle class to me.

As for the reward money & BH.... these are NOT the crowd she hangs out with.... they're doing something to help find Caylee for whatever personal motivation they might have. Not friends... businessmen.

Ok - I'll agree with that - but what about great-grandma? She is totally innocent and what about George's mom, dad, family? They are Caylee's great grands as well and they haven't done a thing? Don't you think THEY are going to be just a little upset when the reveal happens that LE knew this like two months ago and didn't tell them? How is the (please excuse this but best way I know how to put it) tree-hugging portion of the public going to react? It sure doesn't paint a nice, positive, community oriented, people friendly image of the Local LE and that's not a good thing. JMO

Unfortunately, it would be too bad for great-grandma. When you have mom and both grandparents who appear to be trying to cover mom's butt rather than find the child, LE can't tell anyone in the family what they know. I'll bet if Lee stopped into OCSO tomorrow and said "I'm convinced Casey killed the baby - what can I do to help?" that OCSO would tsk and tut tut, and send him on his way without tipping their hand, thinking they didn't believe a word he'd said.

TI think, under normal circumstances, a victim's MOTHER or FATHER would have a right to be kept up to date by LE..... not so much an extended family. LE cannot afford to get emotionally involved in anything other than justice for the victim.... that's my story & I'm sticking with it. lol

I agree. Next of kin only. And if next of kin might be an accessory, then I think they would keep their mouths shut.

I was almost drinking the Koolaid and then I went back and listend to all three 911 calls and then watched Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing. It is very clear that Cindy is lying and the prosecutor can see right through her. She shredded her at the bond hearing just think what she would do at trial. They don't need to be in a rush to charge her yet, they are documenting all of the Anthony's lies. They know where to find Casey if they need her let them wait.

Can you give me a link to that? I would love to watch it, too. Thanks!

I posted this earlier (in some thread)

IF the seizure story is true, I think the defense will definitely try to use it to her advantage.

But I have my doubts it was actually a seizure.... it's curious that her family never confirmed that poor Casey has a medical condition. She could have OD'ed or had alcohol poisoning.

We'll see IF the defense gets the records from the ER.

This is going to be one interesting trial, in any event.

Ok, now goodnight for real! Ab-solutely! ;)

Suddenly stopping Xanax can cause seizures:

http://psyweb.com/Drughtm/jsp/xanax.jsp

Drug overdose, drug use, alcohol.... if it's just one seizure, it will be pretty hard to use it as any type of defense..... unless it happened very close to one of the days LE suspects Caylee disappeared.

I guess it's also important to find out WHEN she visited the ER also.

Personally, I don't think this alleged 'seizure' will have anything to do with the case... just a feeling but we'll see when the trial starts.

It's going to be interesting to see how all our various 'theories' play out, won't it?

Drug overdose, drug use, alcohol.... if it's just one seizure, it will be pretty hard to use it as any type of defense..... unless it happened very close to one of the days LE suspects Caylee disappeared.

I guess it's also important to find out WHEN she visited the ER also.

Personally, I don't think this alleged 'seizure' will have anything to do with the case... just a feeling but we'll see when the trial starts.

It's going to be interesting to see how all our various 'theories' play out, won't it?

I agree it doesn't have jack squat to do with the case. (Unless you buy the xanax theory that keeps coming back in vogue). I think it was an interesting ditty thats all. The affidavit says Jesse G took her to hospital in April. (I'll verfiy that some other time, as I kinda don't care). :)

I'm figuring you're an imposter. Southerners say y'all. Not you all and never y'all when speaking about only one person.

Take Care now

LOL - I guess you need to inform our area about your ideas on how Southerners speak.

In the South Y'all infers one or more persons because most of the time when even speaking to ONE person it infers a FAMILY invite.

I can tell you haven't spent any time in the South.

As does an overdose of Ecstasy or cocaine. All withdrawls from drugs can cause seizures.

I have a feeling that was not an isolated event, since she had a "learners permit" since she was 15 and had never turned it into a license in 7 years. If she has seizures, she could not get a drivers license until she was verified sezuire free for at least a year and in some states 2 years.

can you say more of who that "affluent crowd" may be? Why do you think this?

They do not look like an "affluent crowd" to me from their myspace. They look like a bunch of druggies and street punks. Many of the pictures they like to display look like they are bombed out of their heads and many of them have drink in hand.

They do not look like an "affluent crowd" to me from their myspace. They look like a bunch of druggies and street punks. Many of the pictures they like to display look like they are bombed out of their heads and many of them have drink in hand.

They come in all shapes and sizes these days.

"I have a feeling that was not an isolated event, since she had a 'learners permit' since she was 15 and had never turned it into a license in 7 years." posted by TURBOTHINK.

I've been lurking and reading here for awhile, looking for info. When I saw this, I had to post to ask a question. How could Casey be driving on a "learners permit" driving her child around in a car that supposedly belonged to her parents? Wouldn't she need a licensed driver with her in FL and not be permitted to drive alone? Why would her parents allow her the use of a car registered to them when she only had a learners permit. Their insurance could not have covered even a fender-bender with her driving, and if she injured a person, even minimally, her parents would have lost their home and everything they owned in a lawsuit. Are all the people in her family as crazy as they appear to be?

LOL - I guess you need to inform our area about your ideas on how Southerners speak.

In the South Y'all infers one or more persons because most of the time when even speaking to ONE person it infers a FAMILY invite.

I can tell you haven't spent any time in the South.

Y'all is never used to refer to one person. It is plural. I was raised in Baton Rouge and now live in Florida. Far enough south for you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back