Greta - OTR 12/15/08

They can float enough theories to stop traffic on the Great Lakes but in the end there is only one that will not sink; KC killed Caylee with malice and aforethought.

I feel GVS is really getting alot more info out to people than NG...tonight they had our 2 local people from Tampa on ther, Pam Bondi and Jeff Brown. They explained the discovery rule in FL is very liberal...and Jeff (defense atty) said its typical for defense to wait to reveal their defense so they try different theorys...therefore, if they have 10 pyschs examine her and find 2 to say shes nuts, they dont have to reveal to the SAO how many examined her....that would be considered "work notes"....but Pam (SAO) said it creates a much higher threshold for defense if they go insanity route.

Personally, I think the entire defense team is insane for even getting involved in this fiasco.

I was on jury duty with a Federal drug case and Pam Bondi was the prosecutor.................. I was not picked to be on this case because I clearly stated my opinion about what I thought of drug dealers..... I wonder why the defense did not pick me? I did recieve $85.00 for my time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back