Greta to have this case on tonite

I want to know who was in the gray SUV and why the under the bridge car switch-a-roo deal. Why all the drama. If it was the bail bondsmas employee than why did LE pull them over? Didn't they inform LE that they were gong take Casey out of her mother's car?They could have just followed the guy to the OCSO.

Bail Bondsman, then LE pulled him over to take possession of Casey.

As per reporter on GVS:
Cindy put Casey in her car, then pulled over under a bridge, Casey got out and got into a Gray SUV tht was waiting, Grey SUV was a bail bondsman, then Sheiffs office and FBI did a traffic stop and arrested her. JB is claiming that LE new this was the plan and LE is saying no they did NOT. Did I get that right?

yep...just as I figured..too little too late,lol

As per reporter on GVS:
Cindy put Casey in her car, then pulled over under a bridge, Casey got out and got into a Gray SUV tht was waiting, Grey SUV was a bail bondsman, then Sheiffs office and FBI did a traffic stop and arrested her. JB is claiming that LE new this was the plan and LE is saying no they did NOT. Did I get that right?

that is what I heard also:)

As per reporter on GVS:

Yes you did....................................

I am disappointed in Greta, too. She just let the Caylee case drop off the map in favor of all the political news. She should be ashamed and her producer should be fired, imo. Some things are more important than lipstick on a pig or who is on SNL this week.

It is not up to her. Rupert Murdoch is a huge republican supporter. All shows and interviews on Foxnews are either cheerleading for McCain or Obama bashing. It is widely accepted that she will get back to her normal mode when the election is over.

sorry your other tv isn't working! this case has really made me consider a tv in the kitchen, i've been putting laptop on kitchen table & playing interviews while cooking/washing dishes etc...

ok, greta enough w/ B & C!:bang:
My family room is off the kitchen area so I can see from in there. I have the second set in my bedroom, but had another connection set up for in my computer/do-it-all room. I bought a cute little TV to set near my computer and all mad at myself for it not working.........tomorrow, a call for a Tech :)

Yes you did....................................

As per reporter on GVS:
:yes:

A whopping 3 minutes on the case! Oh well....if its any consolation, Bill O'Reilly is going to have a segment about it on his show tonight (probably at the end, as it usually is on every other show except NG!)

Be interesting to see what become of this under the bridge switch cars. I have to wonder if this person driving the SUV was the same guy that appeared for the defense from the bond office in the motion hearing last week. On the stand he sounded like he didn't know his a$% from a hole in the ground. He made my smells fishy nose get to twitching when I was listing to him. I will have to go back and listen to that again.
So the FBI was following her also. Now that is interesting.

Yeah I am so sick of these politics she talks about every night! But maybe she will start having this case on again. She claims she is doing something on it tonite but I doubt anything new.

Greta has disappointed me too, all she seems to care about is politics.
I thought she came to FOX strictly as a legal reporter, but I guess that's no longer the case.

Be interesting to see what become of this under the bridge switch cars. I have to wonder if this person driving the SUV was the same guy that appeared for the defense from the bond office in the motion hearing last week. On the stand he sounded like he didn't know his a$% from a hole in the ground. He made my smells fishy nose get to twitching when I was listing to him. I will have to go back and listen to that again.
So the FBI was following her also. Now that is interesting.

Wow! Her mother will be so proud :rolleyes::crazy:

I miss Mark Fuhrman and Bernie and the group talking about this. I think I've been a little mad at Greta for ignoring this case! I'm so sick of politics .

Oh, Greta just gave a teaser about Caylee. So, we'll see.

I am grateful NG is covering it and sticking with it but I really love Greta. Mark & Bernie are great on her show. I could hear from them every nite.

I miss Greta too, covering all things, not just politics. We know where to go if we want just that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back