Guard Dogs Kill Man Who Jumps Business' Fence

miimaa said:
Oh geesh....!! Of course any business has a right to protect it's assets. Just seemed a little excessive to me to have both humans and dogs - and I'd assume locked buildings with security alarms. I'm not defending the moron who climbed the fence.

Sorry!! I didn't mean to sound snooty! :innocent: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

(I can be a little short sometimes). :doh: :doh:

A business should have the right to protect its assets to all cost.The business here had invested in a fence,thats a pretty good hint to people they don't want you in there prowling around.Now some punk is dead cause he didn't take the hint...BIG DEAL.....I just hope the dogs didn't upset their stomachs .

proadvocate said:
A business should have the right to protect its assets to all cost.The business here had invested in a fence,thats a pretty good hint to people they don't want you in there prowling around.Now some punk is dead cause he didn't take the hint...BIG DEAL.....I just hope the dogs didn't upset their stomachs .
:clap: :clap: :clap: I hate a thief.

If someone breaks into my house and jumps my back fence....you'll be reading about it. It wouldn't be a pretty sight. I feel, if you are on my property or in my house uninvited, my family is in danger and I will do anything and everything necessary to protect us.

Only thing I could promise, they wouldn't be around to break in your house next!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back