***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Is Mrs. Mummert's first name Jennifer? Is that her, 6th photo down from the top of JG's website? Or is that another doppelganger?
ARACHNE1 Wow, sure looks like the female who faithfully sat behind MMummert through out the entire trial. But, hard to tell from a "still" photograph. Perhaps if they had an annoying "looping video" of constant eye rolling and mocking smirks, I would be able to confirm it was her.:D:D:D.... backing slowly out of the room before someone throws a stapler at me.
Our Team – Security
6th photo down..... hmmm???

Last edited:
ARACHNE1 Wow, sure looks like the female who faithfully sat behind MMummert through out the entire trial. But, hard to tell from a "still" photograph. Perhaps if they had an annoying "looping video" of constant eye rolling and mocking smirks, I would be able to confirm it was her.:D:D:D.... backing slowly out of the room before someone throws a stapler at me.
Our Team – Security
6th photo down..... hmmm???

It seems like it's all in the family. And somebody's getting a free vacation, plus getting paid to do nothing, charged to JAC, no doubt. Too bad we had a touch of red tide over here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back