**Guilty of 2 of 3 charges (hung on kidnapping)**Verdict watch

OMG, yes, just like "someone else" ...

:waitasec: it almost seems like a "re-run" : watching the video on HLN and EJ is sitting there with this "maw-maw" type shirt on like CA wore in court, with her hair pulled back like CA would wear her hair ...

What did CA call it ? Her "naughty librarian look" ?

So fake and phoney !

:furious:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I am beyond sick to my stomach. This is getting far to common and if I say what I really want to, I will get a vacay - so I will just say I am outraged ......................... AGAIN.

This totally breaks my heart. So much like July 5, 2011 when another notorious babykiller was let loose on society. How must McQueary be feeling right now? So sad :cry:

Our hearts and prayers are with you Baby Gabe.

Arizona mother convicted of unlawful imprisonment

By JACQUES BILLEAUD, AP
2 hours ago

PHOENIX — An Arizona woman whose infant son vanished nearly three years ago was convicted of unlawful imprisonment Thursday after a jury failed to reach a verdict on the most serious charge against her, kidnapping.

The Maricopa County jury deliberated for about a day and a half before returning the verdict against Elizabeth Johnson in the December 2009 disappearance of her then-8-month-old son, Gabriel.

The jury also found her guilty of custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial inference...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20121016/US.Missing.Arizona.Baby/

This totally breaks my heart. So much like July 5, 2011 when another notorious babykiller was let loose on society. How must McQueary be feeling right now? So sad :cry:

Our hearts and prayers are with you Baby Gabe.

I wonder to myself if the felon (Casey) followed this trial and what her reaction is to it. Maybe she thinks it will take the heat off of her and will say "see - babies just disappear all the time". In my heart, I bet she's thinking that it helps make her more the victim than the villain.

Bless you both Gabriel and Caylee. I wish more could have been done for you.

MOO

Mel

I wonder to myself if the felon (Casey) followed this trial and what her reaction is to it. Maybe she thinks it will take the heat off of her and will say "see - babies just disappear all the time". In my heart, I bet she's thinking that it helps make her more the victim than the villain.

Bless you both Gabriel and Caylee. I wish more could have been done for you.

MOO

Mel

Mel - Unfortunately I don't think Casey Anthony has the capacity to even relate to Baby Gabe's fate. She didn't give a flying "truck" what happened to her own daughter, so I doubt she even took an interest in this case. Not part of her universe (which revolves around her). MOO.

I double your blessings. Two innocent children lost because of selfish, self-centered mothers.

I am so outrage right now.:furious: This poor baby. Even with Gabriel's Dad having the monster on tape saying she killed him, suffocated him and threw him in the trash didn't even matter. My heart is breaking.

I haven't followed this case very closely. Did the jury know that the baby is still missing?

They may have known, but were instructed by the judge not to consider Gabriel's "current status" in their deliberations. I sure hope Texas finds enough to charge her with murder in that state, because I think Gabriel's "current status" is that the poor baby is dead.

Sending many prayers to Gabriel's father. I can't imagine the devistation he must be feeling. He's been betrayed by so many, and now by the justice system as well.

so hung on kidnapping but guilty on false imprisonment? I would assume that being held against your will is both? IDK don't get it but I hope the judge throws the book at her

I've never had a lot of faith in this judge after the Tammy fiasco. I bet he lets her walk. Just my opinion.

Mel

Watching how this judge treated TPS like a princess, I agree.

It appears that in our country, children are still expendable.

Watching how this judge treated TPS like a princess, I agree.

It appears that in our country, children are still expendable.

Mostly true, but every once in a while, a jury gets it right. D'Andre Lane was recently convicted on child abuse/homicide charges in the death of his 2-year-old daughter, Bianca Jones (Detroit).

Just heard the news and all I can think to say is... heartbroken for Logan and Baby Gabriel!!!

So can Texas charge her with murder? Or does double jeopardy extend to any charges she's faced? Poor sweet Baby. This Momster disgusts me. He hasn't even been found and given a proper burial. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

So can Texas charge her with murder? Or does double jeopardy extend to any charges she's faced? Poor sweet Baby. This Momster disgusts me. He hasn't even been found and given a proper burial. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose they could charge her, but they won't, because they have no evidence other than a retracted text confession IIRC.

This woman sold her dogs and belongings, rented out her home and packed up her baby in her grandfather's car, after lying to him about what she needed it for, two days before the first legal visitation with his father and left the state, never to return.

If that isn't a premeditated kidnapping to keep the child away from his father, I don't know what is.

So disappointed in the legal system and the juries who seem to not be able to read between the defense rhetoric when making these crucial decisions.

So sorry Baby Gabriel. So many people tried to do what they could to ensure your "mother" would be held accountable for her actions against you and your father. Unfortunately the people who were ultimately responsible for that task just couldn't see the whole picture. :(

I hope your world is full of sunshine and rainbows, wherever you may be.

:rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike