**Guilty of 2 of 3 charges (hung on kidnapping)**Verdict watch

I just don't think it should take a long time to reach a verdict... I thought the prosecution really proved their case...with all the texts and audio recordings

Followed this case back when but lost track of it along the way. Popped right in when I saw the verdict alert thread. Will be here waiting along with y'all for the verdict.

I just don't think it should take a long time to reach a verdict... I thought the prosecution really proved their case...with all the texts and audio recordings

Could they be considering the jurisdiction issue at all? EEEEEKKKKK :furious:

All they really have to discuss is the kidnapping charge because "mr mouth" pretty much said she was guilty of the other charges. There must be a hold out or two that believed the defense play by play oration and they don't want him to think that they hate his precious little client.

Personally, I think one issue the jury will have to grapple with is one of the aggravators. I think it was on the kidnapping charge.

(As close as I can remember) "if you find the defendant guilty, then answer the following question:

Was Gabriel Johnson released safely? Was Gabriel Johnson not released safely?"

Ok, so they are NOT to consider Gabriel's welfare, and whether he is alive or dead - so how can they possibly answer if he was released safely or not???

Personally, I think one issue the jury will have to grapple with is one of the aggravators. I think it was on the kidnapping charge.

(As close as I can remember) "if you find the defendant guilty, then answer the following question:

Ok, so they are NOT to consider Gabriel's welfare, and whether he is alive or dead - so how can they possibly answer if he was released safely or not???

I know, wtf is up with that?

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson Trial: The jurors have gone home for the day. They will return tomorrow at 10:30am to deliberate.

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson Trial: The jurors have gone home for the day. They will return tomorrow at 10:30am to deliberate.

Come in at 10:30. then an hour and half for lunch. home at 4:00. I hope they reached a verdict and thats why they went home early. Judge said if they had one later in the afternoon that he would hold it over till the next day. Hope that is what is happening.

I know, wtf is up with that?

I know. Makes you wonder??? She claims to have left the baby with strangers she met in the park. How could anyone even assume the child was safe? If this were true, they have not come forward knowing the mother had no right to give the child to them. jmo

Come in at 10:30. then an hour and half for lunch. home at 4:00. I hope they reached a verdict and thats why they went home early. Judge said if they had one later in the afternoon that he would hold it over till the next day. Hope that is what is happening.

LOL. The judge said they were free to set their own hours. Sounds like they are following his lead. jmo

I so wish I were on this jury. Seriously, how can you 'release' the child to TOTAL STRANGERS that you know NOTHING ABOUT or their INTENTIONS and not feel doing such would not be a safe 'release.'

While I am at it, this was a precious boy, not an injured bird to be released.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: What is taking so long????? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:please: Lord, not again. Please!

Hullo to all of my WS friends . . . just dropping by to see any updates on the case. . . . I missed the entire closing arguments (darn new job got in the way) but I will be popping in each evening to check on how things are going. Wish I were riding along with all of you in real time - but I am here in spirit!

I'm hoping the jury is just doing their due diligence, not battling with a hold out. I would want to go through the evidence at least once just to be able to reassure myself tdown the road hat I had made the right decision.

IMHO, if Gabriel had been released "safely" he would be home with Logan.

You know, if EJ would just tell them where Gabriel is, I wouldn't care if she got off scott free. But as long as that lil' boy is missing and not with his father, I think she needs to sit in prison until Gabriel is 30, and with a 27 year sentence, that works perfect. :wink:

Thanks for starting this thread, Seattlechiquita!

I missed yesterday, but read thru the thread to catch up. Sounds like the defense didn't have a great closing argument.

:please: Help this jury to see the light and convict her!

Good morning y'all! Checking in to see if I missed a verdict last night. I guess not. Maybe first thing this morning. I don't think that she can say where the baby is because then she would be charged with murder, so it is in her interests to just keep her mouth shut. I feel that if a couple actually has the baby that they would come forward to keep a young woman from going to prison. Unfortunately, I think he is dead. I'm hoping that the jury saw through her BS story.

coming back at 10:30 am today, my time would be 12:30 EST???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back