*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
did ya'll see that thing on AMs ask where the guys says something and she responded is this LJ . Man until i saw that I would have laughed it off and felt there was zero chance there was any link between RAT and JM and I still think there is no question RAT was deeply involved in AMs killing. But how many LJs are in the area i mean i still can't bring myself to believe RAT and JM where in any way linked but this sure is a hell of a coincidence.

did ya'll see that thing on AMs ask where the guys says something and she responded is this LJ . Man until i saw that I would have laughed it off and felt there was zero chance there was any link between RAT and JM and I still think there is no question RAT was deeply involved in AMs killing. But how many LJs are in the area i mean i still can't bring myself to believe RAT and JM where in any way linked but this sure is a hell of a coincidence.
How do I find this? I've never used ask. I found it on here a couple times back when AM first became missing , but now I don't know where to look to find it.
Nevermind. I found it. Going to look at it now.

How do I find this? I've never used ask. I found it on here a couple times back when AM first became missing , but now I don't know where to look to find it.

I don't know how to find it, or even what it is. Can someone clue me in?

I screen grabbed it. I have cropped it so that the website name isn't visible. Hope this works.

Nope I will try again.

That site (ask) is off limits on WS, just a heads up. I forgot myself.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=719112521492332&id=711448445592073

Comment from a QJ on this explains LJ . Not saying comments on fb are gospel, but it makes more sense to me than Jesse being the LJ.

I saw her refer to a "Tj" but I only went through the most recent 50 to 75 questions.

Re: Any case in the 1990s
JLM Jr was born in December 1981.
So, we need to remember that he was actually 16 years old for all but two weeks of 1998.

Ok the crop didn't work. If thats not allowed then can a mod remove it?

Sorry about that strawb, as skibadoo mentioned, that site is off limits. I was unaware that was the case for screen grabs as well.

I took it down as I don't want to break the rules. But it looks like she knew an LJ so its probably not relevant anyway.

And yes theres a TJ mentioned as well as LJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=719112521492332&id=711448445592073

Comment from a QJ on this explains LJ . Not saying comments on fb are gospel, but it makes more sense to me than Jesse being the LJ.

Thanks! I believe that and I just couldn't wrap my mind around these two being in cahoots. FYI to paraphrase someone who is obviously local said that she went to a school with and LJ that she was friends. He says he knows some of AMs family and he is a long distance relative of the LJ referred to and its defo not JM. Of course it's not definitive but his account along with his other comments ring true to me ... and RAT and JM somehow being in cahoots does not.

don't worry its almost surely irrelevant, but if you poke around on twitter you should be able to find it. I think thats how I came across it.

RAT's lawyer and JM's lawyer had lunch at Sal's today. It was on Hawes Spencer twitter page.

Someone was asking why Randy Taylor has 55 tattooed on his neck.

WHAT ABOUT POLICE CODES? Police codes vary from state to state, city to city.

10-55 - can mean - Intoxicated driver, missing person, bomb threat, officer needs assistance/back-up, calling the coroner.
http://www.bearcat1.com/radionj.htm
http://copradar.com/tencodes/

Did Randy Allen Taylor (unmentionable on this thread) go to prison, and if so, what city/state?
What are the police codes for that locale? Is 55 the code for MISSING PERSON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500