GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember them talking about the picture during trial but I don't remember if Law Enforcement ever found it
I remember the picture and he did not think she was okay. Just not the part about scratches on her face and blood on her shirt. Scratches to me, points to Tammy also. But he helped.

Thinking of Heather and her loved ones today. Curious, whatever happened to the crazy rapper attorney who was going to tell us what really happened to Heather?
Did he make it big and forget about Syd & the Mrs :D
The guy was a flake. Never did anything but talk about how he was going to expose the police conspiracy to frame the Moorers. Never did bleep. He sure suckered the media, tho. They were hanging on his every word.

IF there truly were scratches on HE's face, that pretty much convinces me 100% that Tammy was the active killer. She is definitely the type to scratch a face.

Absolutely...especially since Tammy was so jealous and angry because Heather was very pretty and much younger. Damaging Heather's face would be a way to destroy her rival.

CATFISH TV SHOW SPOILER ALERT

Tonight's episode of Catfish on MTV reminded me so much of this case! If only Heather had been on Catfish instead of murdered! The young woman on the show even looked a little like Heather and the jilted wife was as ugly (inside and out) as Tammy! The jilted wife created a persona AFTER she and her husband reconciled to try to entice the woman back just to get revenge. It was insane. SHE is insane! Thankfully she did not kill the girl. But it kinda gives insight into the mind of a deranged and narcissistic woman like this. I've been cheated on by a husband.....this is NOT normal behavior! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500