GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too so far. And I think the main reason I feel that way is we finally have a fair judge.

That other judge was so bias and had a thing against women IMO. I read up his history and there is some interesting things in his past. So glad he is not part of this trial.

I will never forget how SM shook that judges hand or something along those lines after one of the days of his trial.

Yes I agree and want to add that Truslow had a friend on the jury during Sid’s kidnapping mistrial.

Hard to believe H.E. was put in a dumpster and not concealed in some way or found in the landfill at some point later. Could they have been organized enough to know exactly how they (Syd) were going to dispose of her body and come prepared with something to put her in to hide her? It all seems kind of spur of the moment; they didn't know if Heather would come out that night or not.

I don't think they put her in a dumpster .. but I have thought maybe there was another party involved that assisted with getting rid of Heather at the Longbeards location .. Sid was the bait .. and evil Tammy knew Heather would fall for it ... I feel like it was Tammy and someone else who actually did anything physically to Heather ..

I don't think they put her in a dumpster .. but I have thought maybe there was another party involved that assisted with getting rid of Heather at the Longbeards location .. Sid was the bait .. and evil Tammy knew Heather would fall for it ... I feel like it was Tammy and someone else who actually did anything physically to Heather ..

I actually DO think they put her in a dumpster and got lucky that by the time police began searching, the dumpster had been emptied and a couple of weeks had gone by before they started looking in the landfill. Thus missing the spot where that dumpster had been put.

To believe otherwise, one would have to think that these two could hatch the perfect crime and leave not a trace of evidence or a body. Surely, had they disposed of a body somewhere, it would have turned up by now. These two aren't rocket scientists, and they didn't have time to take a body somewhere elaborately far away.

I say they got lucky....

I actually DO think they put her in a dumpster and got lucky that by the time police began searching, the dumpster had been emptied and a couple of weeks had gone by before they started looking in the landfill. Thus missing the spot where that dumpster had been put.

To believe otherwise, one would have to think that these two could hatch the perfect crime and leave not a trace of evidence or a body. Surely, had they disposed of a body somewhere, it would have turned up by now. These two aren't rocket scientists, and they didn't have time to take a body somewhere elaborately far away.

I say they got lucky....

YES! 100%, my theory too....well said!

New thread:

Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #2
threadclosed.png

link for graphic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads