GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you feed person for not blocking that out. We would have missed her asking the Judge questions, which he immediately cut her off and told her those are questions to ask your attorney.

lol.

*charging my phone* Leaving work in 1/2 hour, I need all the battery for the ride home!

So exciting!!!!!!
bliss-smiley.gif

<modsnipped name calling> The state is not obligated on what evidence to bring to a jury. They only have to show the jury enough (whatever they determine is enough) to prove their charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
TM is such an idiot. The state is not obligated on what evidence to bring to a jury. They only have to show the jury enough (whatever they determine is enough) to prove their charges.

Are you kidding, I think she wanted to take the stand in Sidney's case. She's dying to talk!

Why would Sidney have shown him that picture to incriminate himself? I mean, in Sid's trial I think he said Sidney showed him the picture, correct?? This just bugs me .. sorry for not making much sense!!!

This! Why would he show some random cousin this picture ...randomly and no one else. That part is very odd to me. If he showed this guy he would have shown someone else too I would think....or this guy knew more about the whole thing and that is why it was shown to him

Wonder if SM played the prosecution so he could have a vacation from whatever prison he's been in. At the last minute, he decides to change his testimony, but he's already been in the local jail a week and a half early for the pros. IDK, just guessing. I can't imagine he would actually tell anything substantial. I wish I was wrong about that.

It is a shame. Audio shouldn't be cut off to the public. The courtroom isn't closed, anyone can sit and listen. Why can't we? Reprimand the attorneys who sit around during breaks and strategize. If we were all sitting in the courtroom, we'd hear it anyway.
There is a difference in cutting the audio during breaks and during court procedure. The media should have fought it, they didn't so it is our loss. I really am thankful we have live access though instead of just tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500