GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irene [Moorer - SM's mother] said the first time she saw Sidney's tattoo that reads "Tammy" was in January 2014.

State rests case in Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial; Moorer will testify Thursday
LOL I knew it was a January they visited!!!! Y'all trying to tell me it was a Christmas Eve...
th

th

ETA: We're ALL RIGHT!!!! HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
i guess trying to say 2 pretty huge typo's in that small text: got he add
he instead of the
add instead of ad

was 'HE' capitalized. I would say that is 3 typo's, if so. in a 10 character text.

and, if that was autocorrect making changes, 'HE' would have been 'He' at the least, but i do not think it would have capitalized the H, since there was no period.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Ashley Caison says she asked Tammy to bring her an ad from Bi-Lo, which she says Tammy texted her that she did around the time she got home on Dec. 18 around 3 o'clock in the morning.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Caison testified that Tammy texted her at 3:10 a.m. on December 18th, 2013, that she got a coupon ad she wanted and that she was home. @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Caison said she went grocery shopping on Dec. 18th. Was talking about coupons with Tammy.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
We are breaking for lunch now. #TammyMoorerTrial

So Ashley is saying Tammy got the "ad" for here from the Bi-Lo store. So, shouldn't there have been cameras to capture her going to the store? :rolleyes:
no she ended up getting the information offline herself.

BTW I coupon and I am very good at it but this sale flyer crap . hell no. coupon mom does all the work for you. And unless Sarah is a news paper lady ,it makes zero sence to call your friend that late(1am) or that early(5 am) . I think this witness is a bust.

That is if you are trying to follow what she is just even talking about much less how this shows reasonable doubt .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member