GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Sidney and Tammy Moorer cases to be heard by different judges, SC Supreme Court ruling says

Tammy Moorer’s kidnapping trial is set to begin Oct. 8.

_________

I know most of us are emotionally invested in this case. Please be mindful of the following while posting:

1) No sleuthing of witnesses, family members or friends, including their background or their social media accounts.
2) No name calling or name variations.
3) When copying/pasting from articles be sure to only copy 10%. In addition, be sure to include links with photos.

0.jpg

link

Twitter roll:
Marissa Tansino WMBF (@MarissaTansino) | Twitter
Wild About Trial (@WildAboutTrial) | Twitter
Nick Papantonis WPDE (@NickPapantonis) | Twitter
Alex Lang (@LangSunNews) | Twitter
Julie Calhoun (@JulieCalhounTV) | Twitter
WBTW News 13 (@WBTWNews13) | Twitter

livestream:
https://wildabouttrial.com/live-streaming/live-stream-1/
Law & Crime

Watch

trial archives:
#HeatherElvis - YouTube
https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

Websleuth's page for Heather Elvis:
Heather Elvis

Thread #1 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018

Thread #2 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #2

Thread #3 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #3

Thread #4 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #4

Thread #5 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #5

______

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE
Elvis family holding each other tight during the #TammyMoorerTrial

Dpu-9p9XUAIh-0h.jpg

Last edited:
Riiiiiight...up all night "couponing"-- and what a coinky-dink that HE is never seen again on that same night. And she remembers her grandfather's diesel vehicle turning over early in the morning to go to the farmer's market. Can we get any more absurd???

Bringing over this post from previous thread...

Going way back...

Horry County police seized $10,600 in cash from a safe, a torso of a mannequin with white a white tank top and a Bi-Lo receipt dated Dec. 18, 2013.

Search warrant returns didn’t state a specific time on the receipt.

Horry County search warrants itemize findings from Moorer, Caison homes

This is the first I've heard of the mannequin torso with white tank top. WTF. Is it possible they were trying to come up with an explanation for that photo on the flip phone? I wonder if Heather wore a white tank top under her favorite black leather jacket.

Thank you Carolina Girl, that helps to see that a) he wasn't capitalized, and b) it's ad, not add.

I still think the timing is... coincidental.
Agreed. And I don't believe they were couponing either. I think they were alibying (sp?). But I do believe it's important to discuss the actual text, rather than speculate on the incorrect version of the text that was floating around.

I hope the state ask her if she ever asked Tammy or Sidney if they knew where or what happened to HE. I mean she bought herself a handgun to protect herself from HE angry parents . Why ? people who are upset about real things hurt people who caused real things to happen but people who are trying to pin a crime on someone else need the person alive to pin the crime on ...so she either knows some stuff or Ashley is not very bright.

Riiiiiight...up all night "couponing"-- and what a coinky-dink that HE is never seen again on that same night. And she remembers her grandfather's diesel vehicle turning over early in the morning to go to the farmer's market. Can we get any more absurd???

Yes, but what cell towers did the phones use/ping off of? Didn't earlier testimony place those phones in other locations? And SM wasn't allowed to have his own phone? Am I not remembering this right?

I hope the state ask her if she ever asked Tammy or Sidney if they knew where or what happened to HE. I mean she bought herself a handgun to protect herself from HE angry parents . Why ? people who are upset about real things hurt people who caused real things to happen but people who are trying to pin a crime on someone else need the person alive to pin the crime on ...so she either knows some stuff or Ashley is not very bright.

I think a little of both. She’s just “not bright” enough to think she can outsmart the jury on this trial. She likely knows all of it! IMO

I've a lot of questions from this witnesses testimony thus far, but am going to wait until cross examination and see if I get the answers then.

There are times that I simply hate that what is brought up in this forum, could be used at any way to influence a witness in an active trial. This alone, makes me sit on my fingers.

Okay, here's how obsessed I am. I just ran over to McDonald's to grab lunch (don't judge; it's the closest place). They're not usually very busy at 1:30 on a weekday. The line for the drive-thru was so long! And it was mostly cars driven by a woman with no passengers. I noticed this when I looked up from Websleuths on my phone to see that every single driver was also staring at her cell phone. I immediately decided we all just ran to the closest place, since the trial is on lunch break, and we wanted to hurry up and get home/back to work. So, if I saw you at McDonald's just now, wave next time. :D

Okay, here's how obsessed I am. I just ran over to McDonald's to grab lunch (don't judge; it's the closest place). They're not usually very busy at 1:30 on a weekday. The line for the drive-thru was so long! And it was mostly cars driven by a woman with no passengers. I noticed this when I looked up from Websleuths on my phone to see that every single driver was also staring at her cell phone. I immediately decided we all just ran to the closest place, since the trial is on lunch break, and we wanted to hurry up and get home/back to work. So, if I saw you at McDonald's just now, wave next time. :D

I just ordered Jimmy Johns for delivery so I won't have to leave my desk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500