***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.

* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.

* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-jury-wasnt-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226989606222

The roundabout!!

God, just got hear and I just atarted reading the thread hoping for a good verdict! No spoilers please!

Just as I predicted. I really don't want to hear from her.

Only good thing about this interview is that it will just underscore how self centered and self serving she and GBC were. While toni mc may have got paid a lot of money to do the interview it will only further publicize her lack of integrity and character

Best Friend making speech, result todays marks long journey to heal and mourn Allison, wont bring her back, nothing can bring her back, we grieve her as she was taken in horrific manner, thanking everyone who searched and sought justice.Thanking everyone for compassion and support in darkest days..Thank-you to everyone who sat in court supporting them, everyone has shown empathy and compassion, thankyou for protecting Allison girls, helping them to rebuild their lives with the girls, helping them cope without her mother. Allison kids loving and devoted, learnt to take the time to be kind to those who pass you by, and t be kind

* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.

* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.

* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-jury-wasnt-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226989606222

I believe it wasn't their captiva at the roundabout. Plenty of people out here drive them. :)

Snippets of 60 minutes had a woman saying she got a call from him asking for someone to kill his wife.

Am sceptical about the truth of her statement as surely this is compelling direct evidence the prosecution would have used in court

Happy to hear this verdict. Congratulations to the homicide detectives, prosecution team, the family and friends and all others that worked on this verdict. So very important that circumstantial evidence in partner homicide is shown to bring justice.

And congrats to all the websleuthers here too!

(This is my first post other than Pistorius case, but have been looking over at this case too)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Det Supt Mark Ainsworth making a statement - 'two years of pain and suffering for the family' #badenclay

@9NewsAUS: Kerry Ann has thanked the efforts of family, friends and the community to protect the privacy of Allison #BadenClay's daughters #9News

My fav tweet so far

"@KateKyriacou: Vanessa says her sister dressed well, smart elegant "and in all colours". #badenclay"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!! You tell them, Vanessa! Just like you said at the funeral that she hated to exercise!

Mark Ainsworth... 'the investigation never wavered'....

From the 60 minutes preview video:

"The phone call, the jury never heard"
"He said, I'm looking for someone to kill my wife"

Well, it would have been smart to come forward before the trial was over and let someone know he told you he wanted to kill his wife.

@TheMurrayD: Geoff Dickie has his arm around wife Priscilla as Supt Ainsworth praises their family #badenclay

Round of applause for those behind the scenes people being acknowledged by Mark Ainsworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CountryRoads8