GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

Any updates for people that have talked to Sam? Dunno I used to be big in horrocore and would post on forums Sam did so I was always following this case, also with all these podcasts this case seems to have gotten a bit more attention in the last few years

Apparently this dude was cellmates with Sam
Welcome, havoc00!
From your link:
(McCrosky received) "4 life sentences plus 632 years"...
"He showed me pictures, black and white, of that night and things that happened..."

Welcome, havoc00!
From your link:
(McCrosky received) "4 life sentences plus 632 years"...
"He showed me pictures, black and white, of that night and things that happened..."
Thanks!

def creepy and weird

Found this today, tons of Sam's myspace era pics saved and posted. Not glorifying him but still nice to see that chapter that has been erased myspace etc to be persevered in some way

Login • Instagram

this video is long but has tons of photos from the home and the video of sam saying hes going to kill himself while in the house with the bodies

I just stumbled on that last night on a random YouTube search ,also have no clue how the dude in the video got that video of sam, or the crime scene photos. I have never seen them before and followed this since the day it happened. Also seems a lot of vids podcasts have been made in the last 6 months or so about this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back