Hailey Dunn Connected to other Missing Girls?

I would like to think SA and BD are being watched far too closely for either to attempt anything like this.. if they did I think theyd be arrested immediately! Although its not too far fetched to think It could be someone close to (SA& BD) the case to make it appear theres a serial out there. Just by what we've learned bout SA and BD's "hobbies" kwim?

-But the words he once said about going down "big" or of that nature is bothering me at this stage of the game.. WE all know an arrest is coming, Im sure they must too..

I don't think we are going to find that SA was involved with any disappearance other than Hailey's.

Opportunity and accessibility are key factors ... MOO.

I agree with knox. As BIG as SA wanted to think he is (possibly b/c drugs- grandios) but I have to mention something that caught my eye reading the papers fire reports. There is a video there, which also lead me to a "firebug"s you tube video, he was from odessa, and named SHAWN. Ok it striked me the right way but read on to see this person stated to be in fire protection, ie firefighter..most likely true but who knows really? you can say anything on you tube, ur a doc, lawyer indian chief what have you, so I made a mental note of it anyhow. Then this popped up, just had to mention

I also stumbled across something in one of the profiles BeanE lists on the site, I cant remember exactly if it were cory's or del's but I will find out (been trying to all nite) whos again,(maybe access denied now I dunno) there was an interesting map of interest Im trying to figure out the meaning to, I think its important, and maybe not seeing that much of these ppls stuff is so disturbing, but its a map, of "targets" I saved to my pc ohh a wk at least ago but cant find it ill keep trying. I want to know if it looks familiar to any locals, then if anything signifigant has happened in these areas. definately.

Also would like to know could SA and BD go anywhere that LE CANT follow them? State lines etc? Im from Canada so I dont know see here then our RCMP would take over, and no they dont actually ride horses lol (that was for amusement I know you sleuthers know that)
lol. But really I wonder if they still werent arrested or had restrictions IS there somewhere they couldve went without LE and able to contact others to do some dirty work for them? Or just disappear from?? I think about DD, hes so left out it seems now. God bless him.

Link us AimeeH. What are you talking about ... Map?

Nah, SA couldn't be that stoopid. I don't think this is related to Hailey, but that's just MOO.

Best,

Mel

I dont think its related either, and yes Ill keep looking for that map its real odd. Im back looking for it now. It was in an album of a SA relatives just gotta remember who, it has pic of sa with a baby, then diff pic says "target" and shows a geographical map with ALOT of points of interest forming an image its waay out there but I want to share it as nothing is too far out there in this case imo

hmm Del ostranders link from BeanEs isnt working! or whatever site it lead to is removed! That, is very interesting if its been pulled..if no cached version its le removed it!

But thats Billies side, Im sure it was nephew of Shawn had what Im looking for -Ill keep looking

Hard to navigate this site wow..Im in the whos who got there from google but cant get to the homepage from there!! http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-whos-who/ I know was this site where I first found it, could be wierd/drug stuff as it consited much of that but this map was odd. overlay with an image of sa and baby whos i dont know, and then points called "targets" like war kind of stuff, could just be for some vid game, could also mean more to someone else if they see it, thats why it interested me. Anyone know how to get to BeanEs homepage as I cant from pages I have

Thank goodness the attacker wasn't one of the types who knock the girl or woman out immediately then throw them in the vehicle. He should be fairly easy to be identified if anyone knows him and will squeal, because not that many men around actually still have blonde hair. Plenty of men drive white trucks though.

Hard to navigate this site wow..Im in the whos who got there from google but cant get to the homepage from there!! http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-whos-who/ I know was this site where I first found it, could be wierd/drug stuff as it consited much of that but this map was odd. overlay with an image of sa and baby whos i dont know, and then points called "targets" like war kind of stuff, could just be for some vid game, could also mean more to someone else if they see it, thats why it interested me. Anyone know how to get to BeanEs homepage as I cant from pages I have
Aimee, in the top right corner of the Who's Who page, you'll see "About" "Gabriel Johnson" and "Hailey Dunn". Click on Hailey Dunn and you'll be returned to the HD main page. Hope that helps. I'm curious about that map.

ETA: Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. On CN's Myspace there are pics of SA with a baby, a storm, and some kind of drawing that looks like a map. The title of the album is "storm and target". Is that it?

Aimee, in the top right corner of the Who's Who page, you'll see "About" "Gabriel Johnson" and "Hailey Dunn". Click on Hailey Dunn and you'll be returned to the HD main page. Hope that helps. I'm curious about that map.

ETA: Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. On CN's Myspace there are pics of SA with a baby, a storm, and some kind of drawing that looks like a map. The title of the album is "storm and target". Is that it?

YES! Thats it!! exactly! The blue one right? Its all done up in blue, yes. Now I know its probaly about some real storm, but for all angle sake I just got to thinking other stuff thank you. Do you have a link? I have wondered what that area is, then if there was a storm back awhile ago to explain it but also these ppl arent the weather network concerned type and wondered if it had other meaning, ya know.. I hate over sleuthing something too, but past the times Ive been embaraseed for it, and seen the times these oddities actually helped a case or two

Sorry if this has been brought up already as I just did a quick read of everyones post on this thread.

The attempt happened at 8:15am and it wasn't reported until 9:45am, an hour and a half later??? Reported to who? school counsellor? LE? ODDLY ODD.:waitasec:

So the attempted abduction happened at 8:15am and the victim waited until 9:45am to report it to counsellors?? Still scratching my head.

I have no clue to who this victim is, but could it be someone crying wolf? I know all these cases need to be investigated fully, but I hope they really look into this young girls background.

I wondered the same thing about the time gap. I would imagine school started before 9:45
so it seems odd it wasn't reported earlier. Where was she during that hour and a half?

Also would like to know could SA and BD go anywhere that LE CANT follow them? State lines etc? Im from Canada so I dont know see here then our RCMP would take over, and no they dont actually ride horses lol (that was for amusement I know you sleuthers know that)
lol. But really I wonder if they still werent arrested or had restrictions IS there somewhere they couldve went without LE and able to contact others to do some dirty work for them? Or just disappear from?? I think about DD, hes so left out it seems now. God bless him.

Well, there's Mexico to the south, and states on the other three sides. :)

But the FBI is already involved and they are smack in the middle of West Texas, so if they are being watched they would probably get caught long before they crossed the border to anywhere. And even if they did, that's the point of the FBI - they are a Federal Agency so it wouldn't matter where they tried to run.

Aimee said:
he was from odessa, and named SHAWN
Shawn isn't that uncommon of a name, although some people spell it SEAN.

txsvicki said:
He should be fairly easy to be identified if anyone knows him and will squeal, because not that many men around actually still have blonde hair. Plenty of men drive white trucks though.
Sometimes it seems as if every crime has a white truck involved these days. But it's just a popular style of truck. I can sit near the highway in my neighborhood on any given day and see 100 of them go by.

Blonde hair unique? I don't really agree with that.

Sorry if this has been brought up already as I just did a quick read of everyones post on this thread.

The attempt happened at 8:15am and it wasn't reported until 9:45am, an hour and a half later??? Reported to who? school counsellor? LE? ODDLY ODD.:waitasec:

So the attempted abduction happened at 8:15am and the victim waited until 9:45am to report it to counsellors?? Still scratching my head.

I have no clue to who this victim is, but could it be someone crying wolf? I know all these cases need to be investigated fully, but I hope they really look into this young girls background.

There have been quite of few cases where there was a wolfe cry. I believe they screen for them and wouldnt have released the sketch if they could debunk her story. They could just be airing it as a procaution but I would expect a fast retraction if it does turn out to be untrue. My local LE gets the follow up to these printed the next day.Or they expand on the details or information.
Right now it seems LE believes it to be true.

She may have asked to go to the officer and been denied one class period or had a wait in the office before getting into to see her. Some schools are really not affective with student management. She may have talked to friends before they encouraged her to mention it to someone. I didnt mention when people tried to get me to get into cars when I was a teen, and one guy stalked me for over an hour. I hid from him and he kept driving arround looking for me I could see him from where I was hiding. Scared me half to death but I never said a word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back