Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about Del, what did he serve time for, drugs?

I remember the person BJD said gave her a ride to work that morning, supposedly was asked to lie about that. Anyone else remember that particular detail?

I think you are right AD, there is no conclusive proof. But there is certainly a great deal of circumstantial evidence that could be used. Look at the Heather Elvis case. The DA dropped the murder charges, but successfully prosecuted the Moorer duo on kidnapping charges. The conviction has a 30 year sentence (no early parole) in South Carolina. Those two will be in their 70's before they get out.

I think it's time for Texas Prosecutors to take at fresh look at the evidence, and get creative in their approach to solving this murder. IMO opinion, two people will be indicted on separate charges. Who knows, maybe one of them will roll over on the other after they are arrested. One thing's for sure, those new lips will look great on camera in court.

BBM I remember that part of the case very well. From the very beginning I wondered how she was on her way to work and SA was returning and she didn't see him. That is a small county road.....you don't meet a lot of people coming and going, especially at that time of day. I questioned her story immediately because I felt she would have recognized his vehicle on the return. They should have met each other when he was returning. I just never could get that out of my head.

Just read up on the FB page. It sounds like someone is very confident they have some great evidence. I am just wondering why LE is not jumping on this case?

I know......., some people think there is not sufficient evidence, but I can tell you from living in Texas, there have been convictions with a lot LESS circumstantial evidence than this and I hope it comes soon to the person I feel is responsible for this crime.

I listened, very interesting details revealed. The way the case was handled by Scurry County was outrageous! So if what ES said is true, Hailey's case is in the hands of Texas Rangers today. Will we see any action before the end of 2019?

I finally got to listen to the Podcast.....I find it interesting about the witnesses who state she had been at the motel. Do ya'll remember the dogs tracked her to the motel, but some people kept stating no way? I just can't understand why LE is not working with Clint and his PI.

Also, the present things going on with SA and sending pictures of his private parts. Also he is stalking women. And all the stuff SA is doing now! Not surprised! Scary stuff tho!

If they were at the motel, then they should have been on camera, unless the angle was not where it needed to be.

I listened to a new podcast today and there is supposedly a letter that was allegedly written by Billie talking about what happened to Hailey.

If they were at the motel, then they should have been on camera, unless the angle was not where it needed to be.

I listened to a new podcast today and there is supposedly a letter that was allegedly written by Billie talking about what happened to Hailey.

Do you think she really wrote a letter?

I’m not sure I buy this hotel room story. Who rented the room? Why wasn’t she caught on camera or seen by the desk clerk? When did she go over there? And mainly, why would SA party with her in a hotel when he could’ve partied with her at home? And why would HD party with SA when she was reportedly afraid of him?

I have the same concerns. I thought there might be something to this Ed guy. But after listening to his FB Live video, I'm not sure he's very credible.

One things for sure. Hailey's case has attracted nutbags from the get go. The people surrounding her were also not mainstream.

I was excited there might be some momentum, its waning now

I do remember all that Nannymo. What I was troubled with after listening, are the witnesses who were supposedly there at the hotel that night. Multiple people have kept their mouths shut for eight years?

I agree that many people probably could not keep their mouths closed for eight years, but if no one is listening or investigating this case, maybe they have talked and no one is listening? I don't know who to believe.

I have a problem with a lot of these stories. The only thing I find credible is the fact that a PI is backing Clint on this and she has a license. Doesn't that give her a little more credibility than some Joe Blow off the street? Don't PI's have a responsibility to be truthful? Remember the woman in prison who wrote a letter stating she knew what happened? LE proved her totally wrong. Was it a cover-up? I am very pro LE, but I don't know what to believe in this case.

It is my personal opinion that the circumstantial evidence leads straight to SA. He is creepy, Hailey was afraid of him, he had the motivation and opportunity to harm Hailey and I think his actions the day she went missing are very strong suggestions to his guilt. If the podcast is stating the truth that he is stalking women in Big Spring, that is certainly strong evidence to me he is not Mr. Clean!

What does everyone else think about this podcast? Has it changed your opinion about SA one way or the other?

Do you think there is someone else out there who could have committed this crime?

And I don't think Billie is stupid enough to write a letter with all that information in it myself. JMO tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500