Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I haven’t checked on this case in so long because nothing was happening but apparently I’ve missed quite a bit. So many of the players have passed away. Everyone but Misty is out of prison. Ron rapping while being arrested. If he misses prison so much he should just tell what happened to Haleigh and they’ll let him stay there forever imo.

I’m glad to see so many old posters are still here! Happy New Year and may 2024 finally be the year that Haleigh sees justice!

I haven’t checked on this case in so long because nothing was happening but apparently I’ve missed quite a bit. So many of the players have passed away. Everyone but Misty is out of prison. Ron rapping while being arrested. If he misses prison so much he should just tell what happened to Haleigh and they’ll let him stay there forever imo.

I’m glad to see so many old posters are still here! Happy New Year and may 2024 finally be the year that Haleigh sees justice!
Thank you for bumping HaLeigh into 2024!

And, Happy New Year to you.

Ronald had a hearing a few days ago to get a few of his Christmas Day 2022 charges dropped. Looks like it might actually work too. I just want to know what happened to to our precious Haleigh! ♥

I can't believe it has been 15 years now. Every year on the 9th and 10th of Feb I think a lot about HaLeigh. I try to remember back to when it happened - that is when and why I joined WS. I've went back and read old posts several times. So many theories, so many lies from so many players. Drugs, guns and no trace of this beautiful girl.

Updates on some of the family members: Ron is in jail awaiting trial for Christmas arrest 2022. Annette Sykes passed away. I have no idea where Jr or Crystal are. I think Teresa is still in Palatka.
Hank and Lisa Croslin have both passed away. Tommy is out, lives in Michigan, and I believe about to get married again. Lindsy married soon after she divorced Tommy and had another little girl.
Timmy and Chelsea also got divorced. I think Timmy is also in Michigan, possible married again. And Chelsea lives in Palatka.

I didn't know he was back living here! Why in the world would they want to come back to Putnam County? I looked up his court records and he pled to petit theft. Sentenced to 1 day and jail, 6 months probation and no tresspassing in Walmart,lol.

An extensive underwater search is in the works to look for any of Haleigh's remains or evidence that indicate she was there. Will be using side sonar to map the area at the end of Green Lane and waterway sections up and downstream. Mark all anomalies. Use live scanning sonar to further investigate and underwater ROV's to assess. Dive on what's promising. Will post updates to this forum thread.

1713978712553.png

1713978742430.png

1713978763937.png

we remember "7 Sisters" from the time she went missing. There is a road and an island. Both in your search area. Good luck and may the force be with you

we remember "7 Sisters" from the time she went missing. There is a road and an island. Both in your search area. Good luck and may the force be with you
We will be searching along the shoreline of the 7 Sister Islands and all of the waters that separate them from the eastern shore. Upstream areas from Green Ln will also be searched. It's possible that her remains could have been dragged upstream by local wildlife. We realize that this will be a daunting task and will take numerous days or even weeks of searching to cover an area of realistic possibilities. All it takes is a single piece of evidence that confirms she was placed there. A bone fragment that can yield a matching DNA sample would be sufficient.

This is not the first time we have searched for human remains underwater and we have been successful in the past finding human bone fragments in sediment.

I remember when Tommy took LE to a pier when he was in jail. They didn't find anything, but it will be a miracle if any part of her is found. I thought in the beginning she was at the end of Green lane or a road, I can't remember now, Tree something. Good luck, thank you for searching for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back