Haleigh Cummings' Mother Asks For Answers

What drugs were found in the baby?

According to this below (not sure if we can say or link the source here but he's been pretty reliable on this case & I doubt he'd misquote an atty on an issue as imp as this) it was "painkillers".

Haleigh’s brother, Junior, now lives with his father; his mother, Crystal, was fighting for custody, until her former attorney, Kim Picazio, said she advised her clients going forward would be unwise, and unethical, after learning in June that Crystal had an on-going prescription drug problem, including a baby named Chloe, born with painkillers in her system.

According to this below (not sure if we can say or link the source here but he's been pretty reliable on this case & I doubt he'd misquote an atty on an issue as imp as this) it was "painkillers".

Haleigh’s brother, Junior, now lives with his father; his mother, Crystal, was fighting for custody, until her former attorney, Kim Picazio, said she advised her clients going forward would be unwise, and unethical, after learning in June that Crystal had an on-going prescription drug problem, including a baby named Chloe, born with painkillers in her system.

These poor children. Thank the Lord they've made it this far. I've never heard of a more dysfunctional family than these three families involved. Very sad. I pray for the safety, health and happiness of the remaining children.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back