Haleigh Cummings Roundtable on 06/04/09

Obvious to me, they do not want to say anything. Also obvious they are honed in on who they think is responsible for the crime and anything they say will tip their hand.

..........Sure as heck no stranger abduction or they would be talking. If they had no leads, they would also be talking.

Okay Whisp, so essentially your're saying that you think #2 roundtable didn't occur as Captain Schauland had said it would in his released statement (PCSO website) immediately after the first roundtable because, in the interim, LE confirmed, at least for themselves, who they believe is the person(s) involved and/or responsible - so therefore #2 roundtable wasn't neccessary AND could potentially risk leaking something to the media that would tip off the person(s) who they're focused on - am I hot (close) or extremely cold (way off)?? TIA!

JMHO -

(Bold/Red BM)
lol....well I guess your guessing wrong about TN, perhaps what she was "yapping" about is the fact that her grandchild is gone, still missing after 10 months and Law Enforcement appear to be stumped as to what happened to her. Regardless of what you think about any of the families in this case, Law Enforcement still has a job to do. You seem to have tidied up your theory of Ronald accidentally/purposefully murdering Haleigh without much problem. Why hasn't Law Enforcement been able to do the same, especially with the FDLE and the FBI at their disposal? Since when do investigators wait for a murderer to leave evidence for them? In order to solve this case there needs to be a bit more actual "police work" IMO. That is what they are taught isn't it? investigate the crime, arrest a killer? For pete's sake depending on which investigator is speaking we get different information. Law Enforcement wants to say Misty is inconsistent? I wonder if they were tuned in when LT Greenwood gave his update on the investigation. Lots of inconsistencies in there. You pointed them out yourself on a couple of different threads just in the last few days.

Are you going to tell me that they can't solve the crime because Ronald and Misty are lying and all their family are supporting them and helping them? What do families of criminals usually do? I want justice for Haleigh as much as you do Whisperer. Just as much. There is a reason why our country operates under the assumption that people are innocent until proven guilty, it's because they are. The way I see it, Law Enforcement is sitting under the porch waiting for a bigger dog to come in and solve the case. Please someone do something because I want the guilty punished and I want Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis right with Ronald and Crystal to have closure and begin that long walk to peace. A walk they will never come home from in their lifetime, a walk that long after his mother and father have finished, Junior will still be walking.

In that roundtable discussion they accomplished one goal, pacification for 30 or 60 days. Round about when the next meeting time had come and gone, we started hearing that family members were giving LE 10 days, 10 days before they started raising a fuss. I believe that was Teresa Neves and I believe that was the last time she was going to let them try to make her believe that in just a few more days there would be some fireworks. If you would like me to go find the article this was in I will.

elle that is one of the points that I'm trying to get across - there's alot being said recently questioning the PCSO's integrity in this investigation - the roundtable discussions, with all participating agencies present, would help to assure everyone that the PCSO isn't in this alone and going unchecked.

BabyPacifier.jpg

If that's the case and they actually had roundtable #1 to pacify, than why not have roundtable #2 to pacify now? Pacification is needed just as much now as it was then. I don't care what their real, underlying (if any) motive is for having periodic roundtable discussions, just as long as they have them with all of the participating agencies/investigators involved present. JMHO -

Nomore....you make a lot of sense and yes, you pinned my view exactly. With the exception that I don't care if they have 'round tables' or not....it is up to them.

I wish we knew what is going on but it ain't happening. We can only guess that they are focused but frustrated. These people have been through this many times though and they know what happens when lawyers are involved.

Nomore....you make a lot of sense and yes, you pinned my view exactly. With the exception that I don't care if they have 'round tables' or not....it is up to them.

I wish we knew what is going on but it ain't happening. We can only guess that they are focused but frustrated. These people have been through this many times though and they know what happens when lawyers are involved.

:winko: As far as having the periodic roundtables, I don't need to know what happens at them - I just need to know that they - FDLE, FBI, PCSO, and the SA - all attend and have them periodically. That IMO, helps to eliminate any public speculation about improprieties/corruption in this case. (kind of like all of the fingers moving in concert with the hand...:crazy:)

JMHO -

I hear ya Nomore....it is getting old.....very old.

I was wondering what happened to jr and DCF. I guess nothing since it has been three months. I'd be willing to bet that if JR were removed, fireworks would go off.

I wanted to post the outcome of the telephone conversation that I had with Captain Dominic Piscitello today;

I could not find a direct number for Captain Dick Schauland therefore I called Captain Dominick Piscitello because his direct number was listed on the PCSO website.
I called at approximately 1:55 p.m. (EST)
Captain Piscitello answered and I immediately identified myself. I provided my name, where I was calling from, my interest in the Haleigh Cummings case, and the reason for my call which was to ask him if there would be another roundtable discussion, as the public was left to believe there would be, based upon Captain Dick Schauland's statement following the last roundtable discussion.
Captain Piscitello told me there were no plans to have another roundtable discussion, explaining further that the reason for this was that all of the participating/involved agencies present at the roundtable discussion in June 09' (FDLE, FBI, SA's) have been AND are currently involved on a daily basis with the PCSO, "like a taskforce" was the term used by Captain Piscitello stated to me during our conversation, therefore there was no need to have formal roundtable discussions with these agencies as essentially they occur on an ongoing daily basis.
During our conversation Captain Piscitello assured me that;
There was not a corruption issue within the PCSO AND
That the PCS's office wanted nothing more than to solve this case.
Based upon my own observations, Captain Piscitello was extremely cordial and forthcoming throughout our conversation. I did not feel hurried whatsoever as he answered my questions thoroughly and without hesitation. Additionally I'd like to add that Captain Piscitello seemed 100% genuine as well as 100% committed to solving this case.

I have to run a couple of errands but I wanted to post this ASAP!!

JMHO -
(Be back shortly)

Thanks for posting, that's basically the same info as back in the summer. Glad it's consistent.

Thanks for posting, that's basically the same info as back in the summer. Glad it's consistent.

Yes it's consistent Flossie but I would like to try (again) to get some additional info/answers on the status of the 4,000+ leads, the status of any evidence that, at that time, hadn't been anaylzed yet, and the progress and/or success they've had in re-interviewing certain individuals. I was scared to wear out my welcome (so to say) so I figured I'd leave my inquiry at that... at least for today---:innocent:

JMHO -

Yes it's consistent Flossie but I would like to try (again) to get some additional info/answers on the status of the 4,000+ leads, the status of any evidence that, at that time, hadn't been anaylzed yet, and the progress and/or success they've had in re-interviewing certain individuals. I was scared to wear out my welcome (so to say) so I figured I'd leave my inquiry at that... at least for today---:innocent:

JMHO -

nomoresorrow, thank you.. If you are scared you will wear out your welcome, I'm more than willing to make a call and ask a few questions...

Also, as I understood it, Capt Schauland is retired and was ONLY pulled back in to handle the media for this case...

JMHO -
I understand. I don't think the info will be forthcoming, but don't fault you for trying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back