Haleigh Cummings Timeline and Player Information

Im really glad you have this family reunion straight. It helps alot. Joe the cousin is still on our suspect list right? one time i read yes, next time i read no. Have you read some of what the astrologist have to say on time and who was what? I dont understand most of it, but it seems right on.

I really think someone dumped her in the canal. Scent dogs went that way for a reason, just like they did the dumpster. Maybe we cant see it, but the dogs know.

2/9 - Monday.

8:00pm Haleigh and Jr. go to bed/sleep.
10:00pm GF goes to bed/sleep.

2/10 Tuesday.
3:00am. Father gets off from work.
_:_ _am. GF awakes, finds Haleigh missing,door open, kitchen light on.
3:25am Father arrives home, met by GF at front of house.
3:27am Father and GF call 911. (supported by 911 records)
3:49am Father's Mother calls Bio-Mom.

Every place I go, I get on my soapbox about this. Poor Chrystal lost custody to a man who was/is abusive, and he LOSES her daughter (at best - no need to say what the worst case scenario is.). I'm new here, I'm sorry if I sound rude, but Chrystal is the ONLY mom Haleigh ever had. She isn't bio-mom, she is mom. She was never declared unfit, her parental rights were never terminated; she just lost custody. No one ever calls a non-custodial father bio-dad. I blame Nancy Grace.

Georgetown is down around Satsuma, matter of fact.
Marty must be Crystal's dad, Haleigh's maternal g'father.

LFlorida is correct. Johnny M. Sheffield. Marty is his commonly referred to name

Can someone please confirm....JO is Misty's cousin who was staying with Chealsy and Timmy (Misty's brother and sister in law). Chealsy and Timmy live in close prioximity to Ron and Misty. As far as we know, Chealsy may share her van with Misty from time to time. Does this sound correct?

So ... correct me if I'm wrong here ... but Haleigh's mom Crystal is now engaged to, and has a kid with, her stepbrother??

So ... correct me if I'm wrong here ... but Haleigh's mom Crystal is now engaged to, and has a kid with, her stepbrother??

Yes. They were not raised in the same home, met as adults.

Poor Crystal lost custody to a man who was/is abusive, and he LOSES her daughter (at best - no need to say what the worst case scenario is.). I'm new here, I'm sorry if I sound rude, but Chrystal is the ONLY mom Haleigh ever had. She isn't bio-mom, she is mom. She was never declared unfit, her parental rights were never terminated; she just lost custody.

<snipped and bolded by RhythmicSun>

I agree heartily with this. And many, many women can relate to this scenario (except about losing the child).

Haleigh WAS seen around 5:30p. Grandma says she drove by, then says she stopped by.

makes me want to change my own little time line. Where the children that saw her afraid to say no. kids get funny ideas in their heads.

Grand or GreatG who ever, said she drove, then said stopped. I think thats a huge diference. I dont trust grandma, thats her flesh and blood.

My time line starts when she got off the bus and Ron got her. all the rest is blank until the time the police got there. Even then, how much attention were they paying to all the little stuff.
The police need to make an arrest..........not funny, but.............who the h...would they arrest??????

police dispatcher states Haleigh last seen between 2 and 2:30 am Feb 10.
(1 to 1 1/2 hour before 911 call is what is stated)
I don't know why she said this, I didn't hear it in the 911 call, but maybe I missed it,
or pehaps she's mistaken.
Still thought it needed to be here just in case. :)
On the police transmission, minutes 4:15 into audio.

htp://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/radio_calls_haleigh_cummings_021909

February 9, 2009 Haleigh goes missing:

Story 1
8:00pm Kids were put to bed per Misty Croslin girlfriend & babysitter.
10:00pm Misty goes to bed per Misty Croslin girlfriend & babysitter

Story 2:
8:00pm Jr put to bed
10:00 Misty and Haleigh go to bed

update;
7:00 pm, great grandma brings clothes over, see Haleigh and Jr. eating supper on porch.
After supper, Misty states that Haleigh and Jr. watch two movies, Airbud, and Madagascar, then
8:15 pm. Misty states Haleigh in a pink Hanna Montana top, and Jr. snuggle up in a blanket and go to sleep.

Since Misty is now saying Jr watched Madagascar in the living room and Haleigh watched Airbud or Airbuddies, in the bedroom, I'm relinking the story, as here she says they watched the movies together. :)

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back?page=1

dated 3/6/09

In the interview Wednesday, Croslin said Haleigh watched &#8220;Madagascar&#8221; and &#8220;AirBud&#8221; with her brother, then snuggled beneath a blanket in a pink Hannah Montana top. She reported Haleigh was wearing that top when she disappeared.

However, Croslin said she found the shirt on Monday, when she was allowed back inside the doublewide mobile home for the first time since the disappearance. She was there to discuss the layout of the mobile home with investigators and was looking for the clothes Haleigh wore her last day at school.

She then saw the Hannah Montana shirt in a laundry pile by the back door. &#8220;When I put her blanket on she had that shirt on,&#8221; Croslin told the Times-Union on Wednesday.

She said she has no idea how the shirt wound up there

GGM was at the house, saw the kids and MC. After 7 and before 8. "I drove by the house." has no difference in meaning to me than "I drove to the house, stopped, saw the kids and MC and dropped off some clothes." It's just the short version.

The schoolbus driver has already told LE who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop that day and I bet it confirms what Ron said.

GGM was at the house, saw the kids and MC. After 7 and before 8. "I drove by the house." has no difference in meaning to me than "I drove to the house, stopped, saw the kids and MC and dropped off some clothes." It's just the short version.

The schoolbus driver has already told LE who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop that day and I bet it confirms what Ron said.

I think what we are missing is the timeline between when Haleigh was picked up from the bus to approximately 7pm. This time is being completely overlooked since 911 was called in the middle of the night.

Crystal receives a phone call from TN at 3:49 am asking if she had HaLeigh and then to tell her HaLeigh is missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

Crystal waits until 5 am to call her mother (who lives directly behind her) and her father (who lives in Putnam County).

Marie did not work that morning. Her boss called and got a replacement driver for her immediately.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...9a6209a152994&maven_referralObject=1030087112

BBM I've never heard that? Never heard did Crystal have HaLeigh!

Edit: Once again, what were RC's scheduled work hours? :p

Do yu remember where you read that,she said in an interview she was washing the two blankets and put a sheet on Haleigh?

In the interview Wednesday, Croslin said Haleigh watched “Madagascar” and “AirBud” with her brother, then snuggled beneath a blanket in a pink Hannah Montana top. She reported Haleigh was wearing that top when she disappeared

Partial reference

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back?page=1

According to Misty's hypnosis video, Ron, Jr, Haleigh and herself drove to Welatka to GGMS home to get cloths she wanted to wear to school that morning.

From 202 Green Lane, Satsuma to 216 4th ave, Welatka is 8.1 miles 22 minutes driving time.

From 216 4th ave to Browning-Pearce ES is 12 miles and 24 minutes driving time.

Browning- Pearce school start time is 8:45 am to 3:00 pm

Misty also states they had eggs for breakfast.

7:45- In order to get Haleigh to school on time; they had to leave the home at around 7:45 that morning and get the kids up at around 6:50 to dress them, make eggs, feed them, get into the car or truck and leave for GGMS home. This does not allow for any lose time do to kids fussing or traffic lights, stop signs or traffic.

From Pearce ES to Green Lane is 7.2 miles 12 minutes driving time.
It is fair to say they got back home around 9:00 a.m give or take a few minutes for lights, and traffic.

12:00- Misty states they went back to bed until 12 noon.
Ron woke up, got ready for work and they laid around the house until it was time to pick up Haleigh. Note: one version is Ron was trimming trees that day (rumor).

3:20-Haleigh's bus arrives at her stop at 3:20 per a WS member that called Pearce ES.
Haleigh is picked up by Ron according to Misty and she stayed home as Jr was napping at this time. Note: A eye witness has come forward to say that Misty picked up Haleigh that day and had a small boy with her.

Misty states Ron gets home with Haleigh and has 5 minutes before he needs to leave for work.
Ron's attorney states Ron's work hours are 5 p.m. to midnight, however; he worked till 3 a.m to unload a barge. Ron's attorney also stated Ron gets to work 30 to 45 minutes early.

3:35 - approximate time of 3:35 Ron arrives home; based on time picking Haleigh up at 3:20, time to get her off the bus and back to the house.

3:45 - Ron then leaves for work at around 3:45 if Misty is correct he left about 5 minutes after he got home. I gave him 10 minutes.

The drive to PDM from Green Lane is 16.1 miles and 26 minutes putting him at PDM at 4:11 to 4:15 including lights and traffic.

Ron arrives at PDM about 45 minutes early for a 5 P.M. shift.

5:00 p.m. Misty states the AC guy is there on the porch. She calls Ron to see why he is there, and hands the phone to the repairman to speak with Ron. She also states that Tommy and his kids are there and the kids are playing in the yard. Note; this call can be verified by LE with times and pings to confirm Ron was at work and the AC guy spoke to him on Misty's phone. He can also verify that Haleigh was present and Tommy and his kids were there.

5:30 or so brother leaves with AC guy. Misty states they stayed about a half hour, getting us to 5:30 pm.

6:00 pm Misty says she stated dinner at 6:00 pm and cooked about 30 to 45 minutes.
The kids were watching Air Buds and Madagascar, over and over.

7:00 pm The kids are reported to be eating on the front screened in porch at 7:00 pm by GGMS and Aunt Lisa who are delivering clean cloths. Note; there is a report, not verified by LE, that the cloths were still on the table, folded and neat after Haleigh went missing. If true, this could be some verification of what GGMS and Aunt Lisa say as to delivering clean cloths. Note: Weather.com Temperatures were 68 degrees F as a High, 41 degrees F as a Low in Satsuma, FL; no precipitation.

Just prior to getting Haleigh to bed, Misty said she put her blanket in the dryer, or washer because it smelled like pee.

8:00 pm Misty said she puts Haleigh to bed at 8 pm because that is her bedtime, she has school. She states that it took 30 to 45 minutes for her to fall asleep.
Note: Misty said Haleigh was wearing her pink Hannah Montana shirt and her underwear, however, police report has Pink shirt and Tan shorts.

Note; 8:30 Misty has a fight with Ronald over babysitting other kids, and turns her phone off.
Between 8:00 and 9:30 Misty is doing laundry. She stated it took probably 30 minutes for it to wash and probably 60 minutes to dry and soon as that was done I got into my pajamas and laid down in the bed. She remembers she was happily asleep.
Note Misty said Jr. climbs over her at some point and goes out the bedroom door. At some point he returns and is now sleeping on the other side. (this would indicate he is by the door now)

3:?? am Misty wakes up, she doesn't know why, just woke up, Jr was sleeping on the other side of her.. At this time she wakes up and notices the kitchen light on.
Note: Police reports says Misty woke up just before 3:00 am
Note: first version was the father came home and noticed Haleigh missing and woke the girlfriend, the second version Misty woke to pee and saw the light and noticed Haleigh missing third version was to get a drink of water. So this is the forth version to date.
So she went to the kitchen and seen the back door was open.she runs into her bedroom and grabbed her phone; she tires to call Ronald but he doesn't answer. Just prior she notices Haleigh missing and then she calls Ronald, over and over and over again. She is now looking under beds, closets, every where she can look, screaming her name.

Note; her cell phone shows it was turned on at 3:10. Note; possible time elapsing is 10 minutes before she tires to call Ronald.
3:24 Ronald pulls up and sees Misty on the porch. This is when he learns that Haleigh is missing and the back door is wide open, bricked.
3:27 Misty calls 911
3:27 Ronald calls his mother as Misty is talking to the 911 operator.
3:30 Teresa Neves arrives on the scene alone. Note; Teresa states she lives 12 to 15 miles away.
3:40 Police report is timed at 3:40 as arrival time for officer

I can't edit the time line but if you print it out, make a note that Misty stated she went to bed at 10:30 on the police report.

10:00 Tommy states he went to the MH to check on Misty as Ron called and asked him to. Tommy states, lights were out, No TV on, no one answered the door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back