Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I asked Misty who the other child was, and she advised that the other child was Haleigh's brother.
... she noticed that Haleigh was missing, however the other child was still in bed."

Read it here: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/ima.../13/putnam.pdf

THANK YOU ZOE! I had this report years ago (argh!) but it was on my computer that crashed and I could no longer access anything on it.
It appears to me that JR was @ Green when LE arrived.

I'd like to amend my post #389. I don't think Haleigh was murdered at Magnolia, I think she got in the middle of a fight between RC & MC. She was hurt very badly, but they didn't know how badly. After they went back to Green Lane they realized Haleigh was dying, and that is when they went into disposal/cover-up mode. IF, in fact this is what happened, they certainly didn't mean to kill her, it was an accident.

One of my many theories.

Got this in a Google alert-weird and I hope they catch this creep!

Students Spooked by Burglary Suspect

EUGENE, Ore. -- Students living close to the University of Oregon are spooked after someone broke into nearly half a dozen homes in just the past week.
"This is the creepy part of the story. He said he was looking for Haleigh Cummings, and that he was Ronald Cummings, and she didn't recognize that name at first," Van Cleve said.
They later looked up the names on google.com; Haleigh Cummings is a 5-year-girl who went missing in Florida three years ago, and her dad Ronald Cummings was convicted on drug charges.
Police say it was a false name.

http://kezi.com/news/local/251116

Wow.

I am new to Websleuths, however, I remember being very interested in the Haleigh Cummings case, from what I heard on Nancy Grace.

It is so disheartening (sp) to know that poor little Haleigh is still not found/located/proper burial however you look at it.

I know this could probably just be some crazed drug related incident that brought her name up (because they had heard her name previously) or someone who really may know something...I hope it is the latter!

EUGENE, Ore. -- Students living close to the University of Oregon are spooked after someone broke into nearly half a dozen homes in just the past week.
"This is the creepy part of the story. He said he was looking for Haleigh Cummings, and that he was Ronald Cummings, and she didn't recognize that name at first," Van Cleve said.
They later looked up the names on google.com; Haleigh Cummings is a 5-year-girl who went missing in Florida three years ago, and her dad Ronald Cummings was convicted on drug charges.

:eek: That's where my son goes to school! He's not there due to it being summer break, however. How weird! I didn't watch the news tonight so I missed that one.

Eerie!

:eek: That's where my son goes to school! He's not there due to it being summer break, however. How weird! I didn't watch the news tonight so I missed that one.

Eerie!

Uhh I'm covered in goosbumps. That is all sorts of weird.
I had to cancel my google alerts for Haliegh. I was getting tons a day but none at all related or mentioning her.

Crap.this is so gonna make ron feel good all over. Someone wants to be him. Can we stop this from getting out. Don't even tell me this guy goes to jail & gets a faux heavy chain of burden tat as well.
Whatever, got Haleighs name in print.imo

I had really hoped that after RC being in the courts recently, he would have outed someone in the drug scene, and perhaps get some information regarding this case. Well, I guess not. I have a feeling this case is going to be sent to the cold case threads soon. Poor little Haleigh, poor little child.

I had really hoped that after RC being in the courts recently, he would have outed someone in the drug scene, and perhaps get some information regarding this case. Well, I guess not. I have a feeling this case is going to be sent to the cold case threads soon. Poor little Haleigh, poor little child.

I thought the same and while I don't post often as I've not much to contribute; Haleigh lingers in my thoughts and I check in almost daily. The only thing that really makes me question RC's recent events is that his supporters are silent. That's odd to me. If it were something positive I suspect we'd all know it. Only thing he ever cared about was himself. IMO

1. Haleigh could have died at the hands of JO. What was told about him taking Haleigh, crazy as is sounds, may have been the truth. He is crazy, imo. At some point we have to consider the person/people from timmy's house...because we know tommy called them about 10:00pm. So about that time, it is possible that somebody in that house had an idea of what was going on at Green Lane.

2. The other scenario I see is misty accidently killed her and told RC she od'd on his pills...thus explaining his defending misty. This also explains her getting her brother involved to dispose...and he calling timmy/JO to help him.

If we ever find out the truth about rc and PDM regarding his work hours...then other scenarios can take place with direct involvement of rc. As for now, the only involvement I see from him is he knows what happened. If this is accurate than scenario 2 makes sense.

1. Haleigh could have died at the hands of JO. What was told about him taking Haleigh, crazy as is sounds, may have been the truth. He is crazy, imo. At some point we have to consider the person/people from timmy's house...because we know tommy called them about 10:00pm. So about that time, it is possible that somebody in that house had an idea of what was going on at Green Lane.

2. The other scenario I see is misty accidently killed her and told RC she od'd on his pills...thus explaining his defending misty. This also explains her getting her brother involved to dispose...and he calling timmy/JO to help him.

If we ever find out the truth about rc and PDM regarding his work hours...then other scenarios can take place with direct involvement of rc. As for now, the only involvement I see from him is he knows what happened. If this is accurate than scenario 2 makes sense.

If I leave out the bolded part I could believe your theory #2.
Ron didn't have to know anything for Misty to call her brother(s) for help.

Ron believed her, IMO, because to think Misty harmed his daughter was hard to accept.
I would like to know what he thinks of Misty's involvement today.

OK that was kind of strange. An intruder asks a university student if she's an eight year old girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon