Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what my theory has always been also. If I remember correctly didn't RC and MC have a fight over her not wanting to babysit? Why did TN keep calling Misty offering to pay her to babysit if she was already there? There wouldn't be a need for TN to call Misty to beg her to babysit if Misty was already there babysitting would there? If Misty was already there then why was she seen on her phone at approximately 2:15am in the side yard screaming and crying. To me that is when Misty found out about HaLeigh. I think RC and family set her up to take the fall. How else would TN be at the mobile home with her jacket from the sheriff's department on and picture in hand if she didn't know what was going on ahead of time? TN was there in record time, considering she lived 80 miles away. To me, the Cummings played the Croslins like a fiddle and if I was Misty and company I'd throw the Cummings to the dogs. RC played Misty and if Misty would open her eyes she'd see this.

To me, if this were the case Misty would have come forward for a deal in the prison time for the drugs. Wouldn't she?

My thinking is that Misty does know what happened and may be responsible for what happened. If that were the case, her charges would be worse than her 25 yr sentence for drugs, so she is taking the best of two evils. She'd be in even more trouble if she talked, so she is not talking. She most likely has something to hide. God bless you sweet Haleigh. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

This! This is what I think too.... The only other reason left for not talking is because she really doesn't know what happened . I find that really hard to believe. I believe she knows something-and the something she knows is either that she is highly at fault -in which case she wouldn't talk-or she knows who is at fault, in which case she would talk, no way she wouldn't if it would get her out sooner. So I think she and Ronald were equally at fault. She gave Haleigh something to sleep and Ron ordered her too. To me it's the only thing that makes sense.

Maybe the grannys weren't initially involved, but if they are covering up things and not telling what they do know then they would be considered an accessory to the crime.

That is very true, Snowbunny. I see your point.

I believe it was the Christmas before RC was put in jail that TN had told the media that RC had gone to talk to HaLeigh that Christmas. I sure wish we knew where that place was. That right there told me that RC knew where HaLeigh was laid to rest and this family is covering her death up. I wish LE would put pressure on these two grandmas because I think they both know what happened to this precious little angel.

I've always thought that the story of RC going to talk to Haleigh was just a lie because she didn't want anyone to know that he was visiting his stripper friend.

Sweet Haleigh...nice to see posts on her forum, here.

A few thoughts...wasn't the day she was reported missing the day of of the memorial service for precious Caylee?

I remember 1st reports saying Haleigh was in the trailer with Misty and an adult, male cousin......later changed to little brother....

I was not aware that C, Jr. and baby C had moved in with Annette and TN.....why in the name of all that is Holy would she do that??? Did she take Jr. to visit Ronald?? I honestly wish I didn't even know about this.....

Ron sure gets transferred a lot.

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the Liberty C.I. to the custody of another facility as of 11/18/2013. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

Sweet Haleigh...nice to see posts on her forum, here.

A few thoughts...wasn't the day she was reported missing the day of of the memorial service for precious Caylee?I remember 1st reports saying Haleigh was in the trailer with Misty and an adult, male cousin......later changed to little brother....

I was not aware that C, Jr. and baby C had moved in with Annette and TN.....why in the name of all that is Holy would she do that??? Did she take Jr. to visit Ronald?? I honestly wish I didn't even know about this.....

BBM - Yes I think so. Haleigh vanished on Monday, February 9, 2009. And there were several mistakes made at the beginning of this case.

OMG. Is it true? CS, Jr (who would be about 9 years old now) and the daughter she had with her former partner (who was the son of her mother's partner when Haleigh disappeared iirc) is currently living with AS and TN in Satsuma? CS was engaged and planning to marry this guy when Haleigh vanished. Did they tie the knot? I don't know that they did. How long has CS and her children lived with Ron's relatives? It's like they are playing a game of musical chairs.

CS left home and moved in with RC and his mom when she was quite young, (perhaps 16), and she didn't have any contact with her mother for many years. Then she left Ron and their two young kids and moved back in with her mom.

I always hoped Jr would spill the beans and reveal where he and Misty were and what was going on the night his sister disappeared when he got older (about the age he is now), but since there hasn't been any new developments in this case, I suppose either he can't recall the events that transpired that fateful night or he isn't ready or able to talk about it yet.

I clearly remember a traumatic event that happened to me when I was 4-5 years old that I repressed and wasn't able to talk about until I was a middle-aged adult. Perhaps this is the case with JR.

It's mind boggling that after all this time, there is still no sign of Haleigh isn't it?

(previous username -Bluesky#1)

I stand corrected. Junior DID TALK, he said he heard someone in the trailer with squeaky shoes the night his sister vanished.

Crosby: CS + kids are not living with RC's family now; even though they did in the past. It has been recently reported that RC's new gf is living with TN.

I would assume that if Misty was aware of this, and was privy to any info regarding HaLeigh, this would be what it would take to get her to talk. JMO

Maybe now would be a good time for PCSO to visit Misty. JMO

Crosby: CS + kids are not living with RC's family now; even though they did in the past. It has been recently reported that RC's new gf is living with TN.

I would assume that if Misty was aware of this, and was privy to any info regarding HaLeigh, this would be what it would take to get her to talk. JMO

Maybe now would be a good time for PCSO to visit Misty. JMO

Right, which confirms to me she either is very culpable in the death of Haleigh, or she really doesn't know what happened. She isn't covering for anyone! Unless its herself.

Reading this my heart sunk-but if it is HaLeigh, at least she will be brought home. :please:

Omg and we have to think of Trenton Duckett too.

And omg we shouldn't forget about Gabriel Johnson. She did flee to FL that is where she was found. If it's him I'll bet she is <modsnip> bricks right about now.

Whew! I was freaking out. That's some news at least...What about jennifer Keese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500