Halle Berry Gives Birth To Baby Girl

I don't really think Rumer is pretty...at all.....But NOR would I EVER make fun of her or her abilities...I surely don't even think myself is pretty!
Perez, meanwhile ALL BUT runs her in the ground!!!!!

Demi had cosmetic surgery..
If you look back at pics from her General hospital days and now you can totally tell.

That being said I think Rumor is Ok looking. She is not drop dead gorgeous but she is not hideous to look at either.

Demi had cosmetic surgery..
If you look back at pics from her General hospital days and now you can totally tell.

That being said I think Rumor is Ok looking. She is not drop dead gorgeous but she is not hideous to look at either.

Demi paid big bucks for her bod. She's rumored (heehee - no pun intended) to have spent over $500k for it. For that price, it better look damn good. :crazy:

I find it hilarious that Perez Hilton has the audacity to call anyone ugly.

Hello Pot? This is the kettle, you're black!

I feel guilty for it but I dont think Rumor is pretty at all. I do think Suri is pretty and Shiloh too.

I feel guilty for it but I don't think Rumor is pretty at all. I do think Suri is pretty and Shiloh too.

Suri is what a year old maybe less or a little more? I tend to find any child of the age 2 or less pretty. Everyone has their attractive meter -what we find attractive or not. Very few of us, thank God, have to read about what others think of our looks on the net.

Suri is what a year old maybe less or a little more? I tend to find any child of the age 2 or less pretty. Everyone has their attractive meter -what we find attractive or not. Very few of us, thank God, have to read about what others think of our looks on the net.

its a survival mechanism!!
she's almost two

IMO I think Dannilynn is the prettiest baby around these days. Even with her eye problem which hopefully the surgery will ne a success. Shiloh is ok while to me Suri isn't all that cute. But again that's JMO.
I think that all three babies (toddlers, now) are adorable. Dannilynn is a little doll! I also think that Suri is adorable! I have seen recent photos of Shiloh, but I can't help but think she is a cutie pie.

I bet Hallie's baby will be a real baby doll, too. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back