Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

Ok, sooooo LM was at the hotel in SA a LOOONNNNGGG time after Gabriel was handed over. So, to me, this says, 'there's STILL a connection in SA!'

LE needs to find out who all EJ talked to in SA. She's got to be straight with LE.:banghead:

JMHO
fran

PS.....OK, so listen up YOU 'ALL! ........The wheels of justice may be slow at times, but you've made a few mistakes. You WILL BE CAUGHT! It's best you step forward NOW, BEFORE LE finds you themselves. IF you turn yourself in voluntarily, a judge might be a little lenient. But you wait until THEY FIND YOU! The full force of the law and PRISON time will come down all around you! save yourself! fran

I'm not sure where I am going with this, but I'm still thinking. It's 12/27 based on the weather that day..Low was 33 degrees/ hi 61....(coat weather for me)... but by10 am in the morning it could've could've warmed up a bit...but a polo shirt for a male (could be long sleeved) and just a sweater for a female seems light....not to say that that's not appropriate for some.....and not to say that EJ wasn't telling the truth....because I do believe she was...but if someone was in a hurry they may just throw something on, go do it and come right back....just a thought...

Very interesting, kappy. I never thought about that. According to this:
http://www.wunderground.com/weather...y.asp?ID=KTXSANAN89&month=12&day=27&year=2009

at 10am in San Antonio on Dec 27 09, it was about 45 degrees. Definite coat weather.

BBM Keeping this in mind, do you recall WHERE LM was when his car was burglarized and the GPS was stolen? Whoever stole it MAY have thought it was the GPS EJ used during her trip with INFORMATION on it.

I did look for that info, but couldn't locate it.

TIA
fran

IIRC he was staying at a hotel. I remember suggesting to Sandy that he ask a reporter he trusted to set him up with a room in their name at a different hotel, to talk to the hotel manager about the need to ensure no one knew where Logan and his cousins were staying, and do a car switching thing to get everybody to the new anonymous hotel so nobody would know, or be able to easily find out, where they were staying.

It was scary. I was very worried for Logan. Still am. There are some vicious, crazy people, constantly harassing him in an organized, deliberate manner.

IIRC he was in his hotel in SA. I for one DO NOT believe it was random. All the talk at that time was that he was upsetting the "underground", but I also do not buy that. I think it was someone trying to get information that perhaps LM wasn't at liberty to share, or just an attempt to gather info on him for their own ulterior motives. IMHO and MOO.

I should read forward before I reply :) lol. Yep, San Antonio. I remember the 'underground adoption' carp. What underground adoption thing in San Antonio? I've never seen any confirmation of that. Smokescreen. Scary.

Ok, sooooo LM was at the hotel in SA a LOOONNNNGGG time after Gabriel was handed over. So, to me, this says, 'there's STILL a connection in SA!'

LE needs to find out who all EJ talked to in SA. She's got to be straight with LE.:banghead:

JMHO
fran

I don't think it's EJ that LE needs to talk to about the LM car break-in. Just sayin'.

In EJ's interview she said she made a "Hasty" decision, I believe, in handing GB over to a couple in the park. On the other side of that coin, I think the couple got caught in a hasty decision/or situation as well. I do believe the couple she handed GB to was from SA., now is he still in SA ????

Here's a thought, maybe too late to be any good....

Suppose that TPS and/or her cohorts had driven to TX from AZ to pick up Gabe at the park. If she/they drove straight back to AZ from the park (since it was so early in the day, that's a distinct possibility), they probably would have travelled via Bandera Rd/TX 16 to pick up the 1604/Texas Loop to the I10W/US87N to AZ.

It would be interesting to know if there are traffic cameras along that route, and if so, if any video was checked for just after 10 am 12/27/2009 for a vehicle with AZ license plates? (I would suspect there might not be too many of them - especially pinned down to sometime between 10 and 11 am that day....)

Just a thought.... :waitasec:

It was scary. I was very worried for Logan. Still am. There are some vicious, crazy people, constantly harassing him in an organized, deliberate manner.

WHY? I never did and still do not understand, IF these people are not involved in Gabe's disappearance, WHY in the world are they doing this to a poor stranger who is missing a child no less? WHAT do they have to gain from their meanness???

I do not believe in couple or the park or anything that comes out of EJ's mouth. If that girl can lie about her own mother's death that way, I think she is incapable of telling the truth for anything. (Maybe this belongs to the psych thread... )

IIRC he was staying at a hotel. I remember suggesting to Sandy that he ask a reporter he trusted to set him up with a room in their name at a different hotel, to talk to the hotel manager about the need to ensure no one knew where Logan and his cousins were staying, and do a car switching thing to get everybody to the new anonymous hotel so nobody would know, or be able to easily find out, where they were staying.

And that harassment suggests that someone wants him to stop looking for Gabriel and asking questions. There has to be a network of these people, connected to TS.

I do not believe in couple or the park or anything that comes out of EJ's mouth. If that girl can lie about her own mother's death that way, I think she is incapable of telling the truth for anything. (Maybe this belongs to the psych thread... )

The lie about her mother's death occurred some time ago.

Elizabeth has been consistent recently with what she's said about the couple and the park, and what she says is corroborated by, for example, her journal. I've been watching for any lies or inconsistencies coming from her more recently, and so far, I'm not seeing any.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back