Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

IMHO.. Ron C did not marry Misty because he needed her to help find his child...I will agree he has used some extremely desperate measure to keep the truth from being revealed.

Wasn't it one of Ron's family members who explained Ron and Misty married because it was what Haleigh would have wanted? Which at the time, I considered a very heart warming reason.
However, if that was true, why or why would he then divorce the woman Haleigh would have wanted for a stepmom?
It's conflicting statements like this that keeps me suspicious of all the family members involved in Haleigh's life. Just can't help myself.

Sorry, not trying to argue a point, but I worked for an eye Dr. after high school and you do not have to be able to read to repeat the letters on an eye chart. They are not words. Most people know their letters, they just can't string them together to form words. Like my kid she can tell you all the letters in a word she does not know. Most traffic signs are illustrated, such as a school or ped. xing or merging traffic. The speed limit and Hwys signs are numbers with a letter for n,s,e,w. As I said prior, in NC once ya get 'em all you have to write is signing your name, all the other info. is in the comp. She asks if it is all correct, if so great, if not, she updates it.

Please curvecuti, don't think I consider any of this an argument. I find your posts on this very interesting and helpful.
As for highway signs, what about a DETOUR sign? There may or not be an arrow but if a person can not read it, what indications do they have that things are about to change in which way they are headed?
About those eye charts, if someone knows their letters, they are half way there to reading. When someone is tagged to be illiterate, it means they do not recognize or can name letters. I know this as a volunteer for a class on teaching adults to read.
But again, I welcome your comments are this subject. :wave:

No offense but that is not in agreement w/ what I said. I was speaking of me marrying the last person to see my child, when I said desperation is a powerful thing.

And what truth are you speaking of here that he is desperate to keep? We do not know the truth in this case yet.

OK then, you stated desperation is a powerful thing and I applied it to Ron C.
The truth I am speaking of is the truth about what happened to Haleigh..Granted, we may not know the truth as to what really happened that afternoon/evening, but I'll venture to say Ron C does and the last thing he and his family want is for that to be uncovered and revealed.. They have all taken desperate measures in an attempt to keep the truth from being revealed.

He should continue to receive meds if they are/had been prescribed. Meds continue even if you are in prison. I hope he didn't leave the stash with Misty though. Now there are a few hundred pills for the family to fight over.....Misty will win.

But would he continue taking the medicine since he got them under false pretenses and is charged for it? That wouldn't seem right, even though he wasn't charged with having them illegally because they were prescribed to him, he still got them illegally because he lied in order to get them. Lol that is really confusing, I am not sure how they work that situation.

If I thought it might help me find my child? I would in a heartbeat. Desperation is a powerful thing.

Desperate about what?? Ronald stood right there while Misty was giving her version of the time line including the exact time everyone went to bed. Ronald knew that wasn't true b/c the bed was made. Since that night he's told several that he knew Misty was lying.

As for excusing Ronald's behavior for marrying Misty as a sense of desperation to find his daughter, how long was he needing to extract that information? JMO his excuse is simply that,,,an excuse some try to use to justify a selfish narcissistic act.

Novice Seeker

Desperate about what?? Ronald stood right there while Misty was giving her version of the time line including the exact time everyone went to bed. Ronald knew that wasn't true b/c the bed was made. Since that night he's told several that he knew Misty was lying.

As for excusing Ronald's behavior for marrying Misty as a sense of desperation to find his daughter, how long was he needing to extract that information? JMO his excuse is simply that,,,an excuse some try to use to justify a selfish narcissistic act.

Novice Seeker
Again, I was not speaking of Ronald Cummings. I was asked would I marry the last person to see my child. The post was about ME, what I would do, my feelings. It has nothing to do with Ron. Hope that clarifies again, my post.

Please curvecuti, don't think I consider any of this an argument. I find your posts on this very interesting and helpful.
As for highway signs, what about a DETOUR sign? There may or not be an arrow but if a person can not read it, what indications do they have that things are about to change in which way they are headed?
About those eye charts, if someone knows their letters, they are half way there to reading. When someone is tagged to be illiterate, it means they do not recognize or can name letters. I know this as a volunteer for a class on teaching adults to read.
But again, I welcome your comments are this subject. :wave:
Ok, well, IDK, we saw alot of older adults that could not read nor write but they could rattle off those letters on the eye charts. If we had young kids that didn't know their letters very well, we would either use the E chart and they tell which way the E is pointing or we used a pictures chart, that had cows, chickens, barns, etc.

As I said I had an uncle that could not read nor write, I believe he was dyslexic, but back in the 30s and 40s they did not treat LDs. He ran a masonry business and had a drivers license, and was married and had kids, he lived well and really showed no outward problems of not being able to do these things.

So the part BBM is what caught my eye...300 pills in give or take 2 months !!!
Houston we have a problem....no wonder Tommy is a mess he has pop to help out.
Either Hank is selling or has a real bad habit..this of course is JMHO...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/112409-More-trouble-follows-Croslins

The parts you bolded also caught my eye. Not only the amount of pills but also the date. IIRC, Hank accused RC of trying to kill him on April 27,2009. According to the post below Hank is getting his drugs from RC. It appears that Hank was not having a problem getting his own drugs.

In the police report obtained by Action News...Hank Croslin accuses Cummings of regularly supplying him with prescription drugs.
According to the report, Croslin told deputies "Ronald Cummings was trying to kill him."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.04.28 TODAY'S Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

I didn't realize it was Hank Sr that was in their vehicle when it was involved in the car accident. Was anyone else in the vehicle besides Hank Sr? I would still verify his admission and discharge dates with hospital personnel if I could to ensure Hank Sr's alibi for Monday night is airtight.

If it is true Lisa and Hank Sr were in Gaineville together Monday night they both have an alibi and neither one were at Tommy's house watching what was going on.

<snipped>
""What Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; sheWhat Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; she was beyond exhaustion. &#8220;We&#8217;d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty&#8217;s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I&#8217;d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.&#8221;

I wonder if Timmy drove with Chelsea and Lisa in the blue van to Gainesville hospital Monday, how long this round trip would take, and when they left and returned home? Maybe Timmy asked Misty to babysit his children while they drove Lisa to Gainesville to stay with her husband?

Another story evolves.Now Chelsea is saying she was up most of the night doing insurance work and just laid down a little before 4:00am???
So she would have known if JO took the van during the night...
Maybe she is the one who scratched the van then and not JO. It appears that Chelsea and Misty were friendly. Can anyone please tell the truth in this story.

We always got the impression Timmy and Chelsea were sleeping in the evening...grrrr.

If Misty (according to WBG) was visiting her father during the day on Monday morning, any idea of what car she was in or was this another lie? At some point Misty (if blanket story is believable) placed a blanket in the blue van...when did she have the opportunity to do so? Maybe Misty is the one who drove mom to the hospital with the blue van and not Chelsea. Did misty have Haleigh with her? Did she do this after she picked Haleigh and Tommy's kids up at the bus stop and then had to rush back to Green? I wish we could get some truth out of somebody in this mess...d#$#m.

Reading the transcript, Neither AH nor NG said LE told them any of that info.

So, no, I still do not believe anyone in LE told AH that Haleigh was dead. He says "people inside the investigation", I believe he is talking about Tim M. He says, he talked to Tim M. earlier. At no point does he mentions LE.

LE has repeatedly stated that none of the evidence they have points to the fact Haleigh is dead. As I have said before, maybe Tim M. should consult w/ LE about what evidence he has that shows Haleigh is dead. I will bet that doesn't happen because, imo, Tim M. has no such evidence.

I would like to suggest if I may you go back and listen to just what it is AH said, and who he was talking about....Around 2:17 mark in the video...He is speaking of the investigators in this case...

He may have been talking to an officer off duty or off the record.

Just because LE says they have no evidence of Haleigh being dead does not mean that they don't think it. Being an officer nowadays, you have to sound like an attorney because there is always one around just waiting for them to use the wrong word...and..Bingo...another lawsuit is born.

IMO...
Hank Croslin Sr. has to be the orchestrator of Haleigh's disappearance.

It all makes sense now...
Dr. shopping/Use of Oxy-Xanax/Sale of Oxy-Xanax

Sale of Haleigh to local pediophile or Joe Overstreet

Tommy: The goffer/fall guy
At Cummings house
Stole gun
Sold car to ?

Joe: At house
Known for pediophile ways
Known to bump lock (cinder block)

IMO...
Hank Croslin Sr. has to be the orchestrator of Haleigh's disappearance.

It all makes sense now...
Dr. shopping/Use of Oxy-Xanax/Sale of Oxy-Xanax

Charges stem from activity in April/May...more than 3 months after Haleigh's disappearance.

Sale of Haleigh to local pediophile or Joe Overstreet

Joe is not a RSO, has no charges against him for SO, and the only indication we have to look at Joe is Misty's accusation, though nothing has ever been charged against Joe legally.

Tommy: The goffer/fall guy
At Cummings house
Stole gun
Sold car to ?

Tommy's not much of a fall-guy, and appears to be TAKING his father's drugs, not getting them for him. He stole a gun that was 105 years old, and it was returned long before Tommy was arrested for stealing it, because "LE heard that there'd been a stolen gun incident" which surprised the older neighbor, since he'd never reported it.

He couldn't have sold the TRUCK to anyone; his name wasn't on the title. Again, the source for this information is Misty, and well.....

Joe: At house
Known for pediophile ways
Known to bump lock (cinder block)

Joe WASN'T at the house according to Ron. If Joe was, why was Ron insisting on national TV that he wasn't? Lying to the public regarding information that might help find his child is counter-productive to attaining one's goals.

See above for "pedophile ways"

And again, Misty is the source for the information for lock-bumping, which says to me that perhaps Misty and Ron set JOE up, given that the first time we heard about it was from their mouths in one of their first interviews.

Does anyone here think with Hank Sr. being jailed we will get any new info as to Haleigh's whereabouts? I have read that LE is "turning up the heat" so to speak, so someone in the Croslin family will crack and tell what happened. Who do you think will finally speak up for Haleigh?

Another story evolves.Now Chelsea is saying she was up most of the night doing insurance work and just laid down a little before 4:00am???
So she would have known if JO took the van during the night...
Maybe she is the one who scratched the van then and not JO. It appears that Chelsea and Misty were friendly. Can anyone please tell the truth in this story.

We always got the impression Timmy and Chelsea were sleeping in the evening...grrrr.

If Misty (according to WBG) was visiting her father during the day on Monday morning, any idea of what car she was in or was this another lie? At some point Misty (if blanket story is believable) placed a blanket in the blue van...when did she have the opportunity to do so? Maybe Misty is the one who drove mom to the hospital with the blue van and not Chelsea. Did misty have Haleigh with her? Did she do this after she picked Haleigh and Tommy's kids up at the bus stop and then had to rush back to Green? I wish we could get some truth out of somebody in this mess...d#$#m.

Who picked up Austin at the bus stop if Ron picked up only HaLeigh in the afternoon and how far is Crescent City from Satsuma?

there is a witness on tape that says Misty picked up the kids.

Who picked up Austin at the bus stop if Ron picked up only HaLeigh in the afternoon and how far is Crescent City from Satsuma?

On the AH audios, there is Jerry Santos says Lindsy was at the bus stop. IIRC, she was in a red car (with a guy). If Lindsy was there, hopefully she was there to get her son.

I believe it was on the 2nd interview Art posted.

ETA:

According to Mapquest:

Satsuma to Crescent City is:

Total Travel Estimate: 18 minutes / 13.14 miles

Tape from witness at the bus stop:

not working, I will try once more.

I asked Lindsy who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and she said she really did not know. I think the Croslin woman......Chelsea, Lindsy, Lisa and MISTY all know what happened that night. If they do not know specifics......they have an idea and I hope keeping HC in jail will begin unlocking the KEYS to finding Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back