Hank Croslin SR's opinions of Misty's arrest for drugs

Art Harris quoting Hank Sr. :

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03/exclusive-misty-croslin-balked-at-babysitting-haleigh/

If Misty knows nothing, she can't have told her dad anything. Where does Hank Sr. get his hunches then?

I think Hank Sr. could have hunches becasue he lives in that community. And, from his arrest for doctor shopping, he also knows the drug community and its participants.
Besides, it sounds very wonderful for a dad to say something like that when he's defending the daughter he never attempted to raise as a law-abiding citizen.
I find it difficult to believe any of these characters. They are not tough and they are in this far above their heads. Bring Haleigh home for God's sake!
Can't wait to see the tapes of the drug deals. Those should answer a lot of questions.

Speaking of the accident. Where did it happen? What kind of car was he driving? He said he was hit be a hit and run driver then added a "drunk driver"..IIRC. Odd timing with that accident happening the day before. Wouldn't misty have gone straight to the hospital? ....er...nevermind

I think it may have been Chelsea and Timmy's car, and that's why they wanted to borrow the van. IIRC she said so in a video but don't quote me on this.

The advantage of his accident is that now he's one of the few with an alibi for the night.

If he has hunches I assume he suspects someone he knows, due to their personality or circumstances or what they've said.

I sympathize with Lindsy because this will taint everyone's lives in the family for a long time. People will remember the dysfunctional stuff and even the innocent ones get affected. But it might help people to consider the Croslins the good guys if they didn't deal illegal drugs, get in fights and steal stuff. But you make a good point. Why did she say killers and not child abductors? AFAIK this is still officially a missing persons investigation and not a homicide investigation.

I hear ya. I used to sympathize with her as well. She sure seemed to be taking some steps to make good for her babies sakes. But, now with all of this coming up and out I just can't help but wonder how all this could have been going on in behind the scenes in her husbands life and her not know a thing.

Can't figure why she said killers. It is hard to take all these statements out of context and scrutinize them, especially when most are coming from AH. No offense, just my opinion.

<Snipped>

As for Tommy Croslin, Misty’s brother who is charged with one count of trafficking, his wife Lindsay tells me that he’s “an addict, not a criminal. He’s sick, he’s sick. The worst he’s ever done is smoke weed until he got hooked on Roxydcondone.”

Sorry Lindsy, you are in denial. Tommy entered 3 homes intending to steal from the owners. Not all addicts are criminals but Hank is.

"I know it's hard. It's hard for me to have you both locked up, but Misty, don't be lying about nothing because it will only bury you deeper," their dad said. "Part of it, Misty, is you guys need to get with the truth and get this s--- over with."

At two different times during their conversation, Croslin gestures, covering his mouth.

"They say you sold over 300 pills," their dad said. "How many times did you sell it yourself?"

"I don't understand why you didn't come forward before?" he continued. "You should have left when I told you to go to Michigan. The Haleigh stuff's got to come to an end. The truth's got to come out, and you don't be talking without your lawyer."

After a full hour, Cummings' dad reminds her once again to speak the truth.

"Got to be strong, tell the truth," he said. "Don't lie about nothing no more. I love you, too."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22424011/detail.html

All righty then... So much for Hank Sr. thinking Misty knows nothing and hides nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back