Hank Sr. is out of jail?!

Hasn't there been some problem with keeping a public defender working for Hank? Not sure what all the reasons would be but may it was considered that he had been in long enough for the offense. He could go back in after his trial, but for now maybe the county wants to save some $$$ by letting him out. It is odd, though, that he was let out without a bond; you would think they would at least go through procedure in some way. But, maybe they did, and docket is not reflecting it...it's the norm for Putnam County, IMO.

There was someone here in Bartow Co (Ga.) that was released, before his court date, who got released by mistake. 2 wks later they picked him up again. UGH!

Hank sr. leaves jail and nay nay returns...some revolving door they have going on there..

Checking the law for Florida's speedy law provisions, Hank Sr. was charged with a felony on July 23. His next court date isn't until Feb. He would have gone over the 175 days before his next court date. Haven't a clue if that's why he got out or not. Hope it wasn't the reason and he's provided information in regards to Haleigh. (oh please?)

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=762065&IMG=59885

Florida Right to Speedy Trial
Two different types of speedy trial rights exist under for a criminal case in Florida.

First, a person charged with a criminal offense is Florida is entitled to the statutory speedy trial rights provided under the Florida Constitution and Florida Statutory provisions which provide for very specific time limits - 90 days for a misdemeanor and 175 days for a felony.
Second, a person charged with a criminal offense is entitled to the federal constitutional protections under the Sixth Amendment which provide for a speedy trial even when the statutory remedy has been waived.

http://www.criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com/FloridaDefenses/SpeedyTrial.aspx

I don't know the exact date for his next court appearance but heard it was in Feb.

Okay, Hank Sr. is out on a ROR. He's trusted to show up at his next court appearance without posting a new bond. That is promising that possibly he has told something to gain that trust. They trust him to be there in Feb. also, that's 2 months away. I do wonder where he is, I just think he's at a halfway house, the one that goes to the jail to help the jailee's. Ran by that woman who was trying to help Lisa? Or do we have someone else helping? Does anyone know where Hank is staying? Thx.

Okay, Hank Sr. is out on a ROR. He's trusted to show up at his next court appearance without posting a new bond. That is promising that possibly he has told something to gain that trust. They trust him to be there in Feb. also, that's 2 months away. I do wonder where he is, I just think he's at a halfway house, the one that goes to the jail to help the jailee's. Ran by that woman who was trying to help Lisa? Or do we have someone else helping? Does anyone know where Hank is staying? Thx.

Nope, but IF and when I hear something I will let you know...

Hank's address from the DOC site, I can't remember if this is the address for the halfway house he and Lisa were staying at when they got arrested this past July.

Current Verified PERMANENT Address:
301 ST. JOHNS AVE
PALATKA, FL 32177

(link will time out, have to search)

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=881482906

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back