Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

I'm sure LE has informed Ron & Misty about the drastically reduced bail to get them worried & perhaps Misty will crack, if Tommy does know anything. But if he does, I bet he is singing.

What reduced bail? Never mind I see what you are talking about. He has no bail now.

I guess he's gonna talk or else. When he goes to court on the original charge then he needs 750.00 to get out, UNLESS they sentence him. He has no outside attorney does he?
If he knows anything he will talk, I'm sure....since rc is safely locked up and can't harm his kids or family. Lord help everyone if rc ever gets out!

I guess he's gonna talk or else. When he goes to court on the original charge then he needs 750.00 to get out, UNLESS they sentence him. He has no outside attorney does he?
If he knows anything he will talk, I'm sure....since rc is safely locked up and can't harm his kids or family. Lord help everyone if rc ever gets out![/QUOTE]

BBM You bet there would be more than 1 headless rat!!!!

TC, bond has been reduced/Revoked. :waitasec:I thought only a judge could do that? I thought the judge is the one that sets the bond, and if that is the case the courts are closed over the weekend, how were they able to reduce his bond?

Posted: Sunday, 24 January 2010 12:57PM

Bond Revoked For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php
Finally! I think this is the turning point of the investigation. LE patience may about to be paid off. Leverage on Tommy is what they have been needing for a long time and they finally have it, IMO. It's been a long time coming.

Finally! I think this is the turning point of the investigation. LE patience may about to be paid off. Leverage on Tommy is what they have been needing for a long time and they finally have it, IMO. It's been a long time coming.

Isn't Tommy's bond revoked because he had other charges pending before this one?

imo

Isn't Tommy's bond revoked because he had other charges pending before this one?

imo
Yep, it sure is! Now LE has him pretty solid, I hope, and with any luck, they will get some more information from him about Haleigh.

What?! They already had Tommy Jr in custody once, and not for a brief period of time.

(Am I not seeing something? I'm being serious, not sarcastic, btw.)

What?! They already had Tommy Jr in custody once, and not for a brief period of time.

(Am I not seeing something? I'm being serious, not sarcastic, btw.)

I know. What I mean is that he had info relating to Haleigh that he didn't reveal until he was jailed for the gun charge with a $50,000 bail. This gave LE enough bargaining power that they were able to get him to admit that he was at the MH at about 10 and nobody was home. Then, his bail was reduced significantly.

I think we have the same situation again, so there may be a pretty good chance that he might give up some more information about the case. And possibly this could be the missing piece of the puzzle that LE has needed to solve this case. Tommy is sitting there with no bond, as I understand it, because he now has three arrests which each had significant bail amounts. If I understand things correctly, this means that LE has quite a bit to bargain with. If Tommy doesn't cooperate, he could end up with a large amount of jail time. At least, this is how I view the situation.

CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS (W / MALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN000333
Booking Date: 01/20/2010 22:36:33
Age On Booking Date: 23
Bond Amount: $7508.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SJSO
Address Given: 116 TYLER STREET SATSUMSA FL 32189

CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
893.135.1c1 CASE0001 (PUTNAM COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) DRUGS-TRAFFIC F F $0.00
901.04 CASE0002 (ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N N $5004.00
901.04 CASE0002 (ST. JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N N $2504.00

So Misty ratted on her own brother? This is not going to make Tommy very happy with her. If you know something Tommy, it is time to tell it to LE. She is just going to keep on stabbing you. Come clean with everything you know about Misty and Haleigh.

Wonder if she thought that would get her out of trouble for getting caught selling drugs. "Mastermind" indeed - ROFLMAO

So Misty ratted on her own brother? This is not going to make Tommy very happy with her. If you know something Tommy, it is time to tell it to LE. She is just going to keep on stabbing you. Come clean with everything you know about Misty and Haleigh.

Wonder if she thought that would get her out of trouble for getting caught selling drugs. "Mastermind" indeed - ROFLMAO

I wonder if Lindsy is okay there with Hank and Lisa. I hope so.

I'm more concerned with her kids - she has been singing since August she wanted to move away before her children went missing too. Yet she allows Misty back in her house, the one who couldn't keep track of Haleigh. So far she has lucked out and two of her problems sit in jail. Time for the other two to get the heck out of there and let those kids have half a chance at least.

Why in heck would he steal SOAP? I guess if he's going to steal scrubby pads, soap would be beneficial, but ........ really. WTH.

Soap seems to be something that none of them have very often if you think about it.

Checked the criminal dockets for everyone and a grand theft and burglary of a residence is showing for TC dated 1/22...

May be off topic but I don't understand how Lindsey keeps playing the "I don't know" card with LE....doesn't know about drugs in the house, doesn't know about things showing up in her house that she has no idea where they came from, doesn't know what is going on, etc....c'mon it's not like that place is so big that things can be hidden in other rooms that she never goes in or anything....and video games and DVD's....where did she think they came from?
She had to think something is going on....JMOO

May be off topic but I don't understand how Lindsey keeps playing the "I don't know" card with LE....doesn't know about drugs in the house, doesn't know about things showing up in her house that she has no idea where they came from, doesn't know what is going on, etc....c'mon it's not like that place is so big that things can be hidden in other rooms that she never goes in or anything....and video games and DVD's....where did she think they came from?
She had to think something is going on....JMOO

ITA.......She knows, and she's still there. I don't think she's an innocent bystander in any of this. JMO

Well we know Misty is at least talking about some things. She ratted out her brother... what else might she have said?

I agree Teh - she knows. But I kind of see her as between a rock and a hard place. Does she have any family she can go to, like Chelsea did ? I honestly don't know but I can't see her being strong enough to throw the garbage out of her house while protecting a couple of kids. Weak

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back