Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For lack of a better description, it appears to be a bright area in front of and near to the tree lines behind the main house and travels on to the neighboring property. As it gets closer to the neighboring property (left side of photo) the rock bed becomes more visible. IMO

That bright area seems to be the crime scene tape and the stream of sunlight from my observations.

I want to know where he stashed his bag of goodies. The things he stole from his victims. Morgans's necklace & camera. Hannah's phone. I just don't believe he tossed them - He kept them "till things blow over" and he could sell them or as a keepsake. Where would he hide them? Probably somewhere that he frequents often, so as to have a look-see. Buried in a trinket box or in a tree hole.

For lack of a better description, it appears to be a bright area in front of and near to the tree lines behind the main house and travels on to the neighboring property. As it gets closer to the neighboring property (left side of photo) the rock bed becomes more visible. IMO

To me that looks like a streak of sunlight. If you look at other areas of the pictures, it is very late (or early) in the day with sun low shining through the trees and rises in the land. Strictly MOO.

Not sure if this has been linked before, but in addition to saying the Ammonett Creek is dry, there is an interview with a neighbor that's kind of interesting:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1979832

I am just in shock that people in the greater Charl. area would not have been paying attention as this neighbor states he wasn't. Seriously? WTH
I know a thousand people are going to post that most people don't follow the news, etc. but...IMO that's so strange.

I want to know where he stashed his bag of goodies. The things he stole from his victims. Morgans's necklace & camera. Hannah's phone. I just don't believe he tossed them - He kept them "till things blow over" and he could sell them or as a keepsake. Where would he hide them? Probably somewhere that he frequents often, so as to have a look-see. Buried in a trinket box or in a tree hole.

I hope they aren't stashed at poor grammas house, but I think LE may have investigated the houses of his relatives??? Do not know. JMO

I'm not referring to the tree lines. I am referring to what appears to be a dry creek bed. It is in front of the tree line, behind the main house, and travels on to the neighboring property.

maybe so, I found another image with less leaf cover and traced out what I think you are talking about in light blue dash. solid blue would be path of Ammonette Branch. hard to tell though

streams.jpg

This address and phone number has been associated with about 5 other businesses all started within the same time 2010. Hard to see if this was actually a real business or someone just starting something. All of them look to be started by the owners and family. Travel agency, landscaping, logging and a farm besides the adult home.

The weird thing is that neighbors say the home was never an adult home, yet one site says it has an income of 81,000 a year.

The Chamber of Commerce site https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/north-garden-va/41170393-mountainview-adult-home says:
Mountainview Adult Home is located at the address 3675 Plank Rd in North Garden, Virginia 22959. They can be contacted via phone at (434) 293-5375 for pricing, hours and directions.

Mountainview Adult Home has an annual sales volume of 501K - 999,999. .

Mountainview Adult Home provides Information, Dementia Care, Hospice Care to it's customers. For maps and directions to Mountainview Adult Home view the map to the right. For reviews of Mountainview Adult Home see below.

Now maybe these sites don't have the correct info, and I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone, but could these (the home, the travel agency, etc) be shell companies for something illegal? To launder money through?

I wonder because I have looked up businesses before and they had correct info.

Perhaps he didn't put the body there? Maybe he thought she had passed but she hadn't, and she had tried to stumble for help and didn't make it?

That would make more logical sense to me. I understand it has been reported it is Ammonette Branch, just struggling to see how it would be totally dry, with all the rain you guys had the last couple of weeks and after browsing streetview for hours, it seems to me the location is at the bottom of a small incline? I would have thought Ammonette Branch would have not been a dry bed. A smaller 'creek' running down into Ammonette Branch could still be dry though?... IDK :thinking:

Water does run through the Ammonett Branch creek. Look at this street view image I got off of Google Maps. It shows the creek running next to Plank Road and you can clearly see water in the creek. The creek also crosses under Plank Rd as you can see where the guard railings are. The creek runs into the South Fork Hardware River.

It is possible though that water does not run through the whole creek it may dry up somewhere. This still could be the creek the remains were in.

Untitled78.jpg

The weird thing is that neighbors say the home was never an adult home, yet one site says it has an income of 81,000 a year.

The Chamber of Commerce site https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/north-garden-va/41170393-mountainview-adult-home says:
Mountainview Adult Home is located at the address 3675 Plank Rd in North Garden, Virginia 22959. They can be contacted via phone at (434) 293-5375 for pricing, hours and directions.

Mountainview Adult Home provides Information, Dementia Care, Hospice Care to it's customers. For maps and directions to Mountainview Adult Home view the map to the right. For reviews of Mountainview Adult Home see below.

Now maybe these sites don't have the correct info, and I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone, but could these (the home, the travel agency, etc) be shell companies for something illegal? To launder money through?

Isn't 3675 a different address? I thought the numerics for the crime scene were 3193.

maybe so, I found another image with less leaf cover and traced out what I think you are talking about in light blue dash. solid blue would be path of Ammonette Branch. hard to tell though

View attachment 61765

As a civil engineer with experience in aerial photography and mapping, I'll say I believe you are absolutely correct.

I can tell you with certainty there is a real assisted living home there on Plank road. I've driven past it and seen the Jaunt bus (transport bus for the disabled in Charlottesville area) pick up and drop off residents. It is on Plank road which intersects with Old Lynchburg road where the body was found.

Isn't 3675 a different address? I thought the numerics for the crime scene were 3193.

Yes, it says 3675 Plank Road, which is also the address on manta. I was going to post about it earlier, but decided not to since there is a FB page with a picture of the Old Lynchburg Road house. The FB page was created in 2010, so I have no idea what's going on. :notgood:

In Coy's article, the propery owner is said to live a couple of blocks away on Plank Road. I believe the woman he spoke to is the mother of the young woman who died in a car crash on OL Road in 2011.

I wonder if AM was brought to this house. I'm behind on posts and so perhaps this has been stated, but could it be a house of horrors or such? Where JLM or even more men bring women here to rape and abuse them. Maybe not all are murdered.

It's very easy to establish a fake business and obtain a business license. Although for an assisted living home, I would think there would be more hoops to jump through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201