Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost about the gate. Can someone please catch me up why it's so important? I see the pic. It's for cattle and farm equipment.

The gate is on property right next to the 31*3 house. It's on a large wooded property and there's a long overgrown drive through that gate. The long driveway beyond the gate runs next to the creek, but on the opposite side of it from the cottage/ Mountainview house.

On CNN, Jean Cesarez saying this is difficult crime scene "skeletal remains were amongst the entire field in the area, and they are basically putting together a skeleton so it is taking a long time, so the net result will be that it will be processed by the chief ME here in VA." Hmm... so not intact? or what?

But then again, Jean Cesarez reported on CNN two days ago that the remains were found inside of an abandoned building. :thinking:

I think the primary speculation is that it could have been an entry point for JLM to dump the body. In the woods or creek. :(

Ok. Thank you. Now I'm up to date. I'm thinking he simply took the driveway to the house and then went behind it. JMO

I see nothing but trees! Can everyone else see the gate?

yes, I see the gate. Maybe this will help....In a left to right fashion, try to focus your gaze starting about 2 inches over and one inch up from the bottom left corner of the pic...then where the road meets the grassy area you should notice a section of the grass goes into the woods deeper, there's the gate....or, if you start from the lower right corner of the picture, the gate is approx. 2 inches over on the x-axis and 2 inches up on the y-axis

On CNN, Jean Cesarez saying this is difficult crime scene "skeletal remains were amongst the entire field in the area, and they are basically putting together a skeleton so it is taking a long time, so the net result will be that it will be processed by the chief ME here in VA." Hmm... so not intact? or what?

If this is true, there may be more than one skeleton.

Ya know,I read here that he was there at the site but it was an entry from days ago and someone asked me how did I know that John Graham was brought to the site and I can't find that info from a legitimate source.

Maybe he came just to see where they found her. I would need that closure if she were my daughter.

Ok. Thank you. Now I'm up to date. I'm thinking he simply took the driveway to the house and then went behind it. JMO

I tend to agree. The area by the walkout basement appears to be an area that can only be seen from the cabin.

Maybe, but that driveway leaves his car exposed- no trees at all. The cottage has it's own more concealed driveway, and the gate is further down OL Rd.

yes, I see the gate. Maybe this will help....In a left to right fashion, try to focus your gaze starting about 2 inches over and one inch up from the bottom left corner of the pic...then where the road meets the grassy area you should notice a section of the grass goes into the woods deeper, there's the gate....or, if you start from the lower right corner of the picture, the gate is approx. 2 inches over on the x-axis and 2 inches up on the y-axis

ILOKAL found it! All good now. :)

I don't necessarily agree that it is tarnished forever, but I DO believe the remains being found on the property has to be disclosed to potential buyers. IMO
No duty to disclose deaths on a property

If he had scratches they would have been there at the police station before he took off and also in the DMV photo.

Really? Tarnished forever? So, you are saying the victim chose to die and just happened to run into the creek bed of Old Lynchburg Rd to tarnish the name? Sheesh, I hope you never end up anywhere.
I don't sense that she was implying that Hannah chose to tarnish the property, but I have to agree with her in that I wouldn't, and assume most people wouldn't want to ever live somewhere that had been the sight of any part of such a gruesome tragedy.

Thanks Khaki. I did manage to finally see it on a photo up thread.

I tend to agree. The area by the walkout basement appears to be an area that can only be seen from the cabin.

Agree that this is likely too...even though I still let other scenarios constantly run through my head.

Starting to think they have found more than one set of remains. If this was his "burial ground" heavy rains could have washed up more than one set of remains. Hard to go from "intact skeleton" to "scattered about" ... I get that info could be wrong but this seems wayyyyy off.

I don't necessarily agree that it is tarnished forever, but I DO believe the remains being found on the property has to be disclosed to potential buyers. IMO

Yes, in most states, it would need to be disclosed. <-- (eta I do not know this for a fact. My apologies)

I actually think sunflowerchick has a point. I'd have no problem living in a place where somebody had died peacefully, or of old age. I don't know that I'd ever feel completely at ease living where a brutal murder had occurred, or the remains of a victim of such violence were left to the vultures. Too many bad vibes/energy. :(

IDK. I read that the rape victim from 2005 was assaulted on the grass by the pool at an apartment/condo area.
I don't think he's that smart to plan...I think he just spots an easy target and acts on it..then go to a familiar dump spot.

Here's what I don't get...
If his family lives near there, why would he dump bodies there? Isn't that like p**ping where you sleep? He would dump dead girls near where his mom lives??

IMO he doesn't come across as being of high intelligence.. I do think he is EXTREMELY impulsive and just goes right after what he wants as soon as he sees it. He doesn't plan it out and just acts on a whim. And then after, he's probably like "Oh s**t" and knows he needs to find somewhere to ditch the body ASAP. I honestly don't believe he put very much premeditated thought into his "dumping grounds" at all.

Maybe, but that driveway leaves his car exposed- no trees at all. The cottage has it's own more concealed driveway, and the gate is further down OL Rd.

It is exposed, but around here in VA, you can go to any area like this early in the morning and absolutely not be detected going down a normal drive. That's why I wondered earlier if homeowners in area noticed their hunting or outdoor dogs barking more than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member