Harrell to Plead Guilty

And off he goes to die a lonely, ugly man in prison forever and ever!

I just saw some statements on HLN. Her brother...omg So sad. RIP Somer.

I hope someone will have the videos of the impact statements posted today...

Diena's last words to Harrell as he walks out of the courtroom. "Good Luck Monster"

Judge to Monster: ... with this plea agreement, you are going to die in prison.

Amen!!!!
Justice.

Rest in peace sweet Somer.

You will NEVER be forgotten.

And off he goes to die a lonely, ugly man in prison forever and ever!

I don't think he will make it to be an old man. Someone will get him! JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened in my back yard, so to speak. I've been so incredibly impressed by Diena's strength. May this monster rot in hell for what he did to that innocent little girl.

This is very good news to hear. Another monster caught and locked up for the rest of his life, however long it turns out to be.

Rest in peace sweet little sunshine Somer. May your feisty little spirit continue to shine through the lives of all who loved you so much. You must be so proud of the strong family you have down here, fighting for you.

So heartbreaking :(

Isn't it ironic (don't you think?)....that TURTLES post was #33 :waitasec:

I am partly sad I missed the hearing but, at that same time, it's so heartbreaking I can barely stand to think about it... Therefore, I feel there's probably a good reason I was completely unaware.

The impact statements are tough to watch, I feel so badly for Somer's entire family, each and every one of them. Honestly, the words are hard to find but you would know what I felt if you saw my puffy red eyes right now. Somehow I don't think I'm the only one.

My heart goes out to anybody & everyone who will always & forever-more associate 'You Are My Sunshine' (& 3's & turtles & purple & plenty of other notable things...) with precious Somer Thompson.

You touched so many hearts Somer :heartbeat: You may be gone but your spirit lives on :beats:

You will never ever be forgotten ~ RIP.

http://youtu.be/329klj_et2E

:tears:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46286532

Somer's killer taken to state custody

Three days after pleading guilty to the murder of Somer Thompson, Jarred Harrell is now in the custody of the Florida Department of Corrections to begin serving his sentence of life in prison.

Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said Harrell was transferred from the Clay County Jail at 5:30 a.m. Monday.

Harrell will serve his sentence at Florida State Prison in Raiford.

He was given six life sentences.

Beseler said he felt compelled to attend the court proceedings, having become close with Somer's family.

"This case has changed me as a law enforcement officer. In 38 years, it's the worst case that I've ever had to personally be involved in."

Does anybody else JUST LOVE Beseler???? I love the way he handled the case and I loved how he treated the family. He was there for them 100%.

I find that pic hilarious!!!!

I try not to carry hate in my heart. It's so ugly and not very Christ like.

BUT, my feelings about this monster are as close to hate as I've really ever felt.

I hope every day of his life is miserable, and I pray I will be forgiven for that.

Thanks Twall!

I can't watch now because I'm on my phone but I'll surly watch them when I get to work.

Thank you so much for the links.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46286532

Somer's killer taken to state custody

Harrell will serve his sentence at Florida State Prison in Raiford.

That info is incorrect. The classification officer(s) at the reception center that you end up at will determine what prison you will head to. He could end up at FSP, but that will be determined. I have no idea why the "journalist" would say that so soon. He could end up at another prison. FSP is not the only prison in FL.

Anyways here is his DOC profile: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/InmateAction.asp?DataAction=GetInmate&DCNumber=134632

As you can see, he is at the Annex at the Northwest Florida Reception Center. Classification takes around 4-6 weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back