Has Oviedo house been searched by LE?

Sounds awful UCFMommy! Be careful out there! I wrote a real estate place that has that home listed to ask how long its been empty but all they want to know is how many rooms do I want and when will I be moving! lol! In other words, no answer to the question unless I give them all of my info first!

I think you are on to something...do you have a blue bird st, lane, ave in your town ucf mommy?

I looked at the address on Google earth and lost my breath for some reason.
I am in no way psychic, but it was so weird I had to close the program down.

I did the google map thing for L jessup Rd and for 895 N. Lake Jessup and I get the differnt views. I see that L. Jessup is connected to a Nancy Dr Rd. It is a dead end but houses along it. Kinda thought it was interesting with you screen name. The two place are 3.2 miles apart.

Is oviedo still in in Orancge County?

Oviedo is actually in Seminole County. Also, you don't have to take a toll road to get there. She easily could have taken Goldenrod down to Aloma and then that curves around.... just thinking outloud here

I did the google map thing for L jessup Rd and for 895 N. Lake Jessup and I get the differnt views. I see that L. Jessup is connected to a Nancy Dr Rd. It is a dead end but houses along it. Kinda thought it was interesting with you screen name. The two place are 3.2 miles apart.

Is oviedo still in in Orancge County?

Well I know driving from the anthony's house to that address is only 27 minutes , so I am thinking it is.

Oviedo is actually in Seminole County. Also, you don't have to take a toll road to get there. She easily could have taken Goldenrod down to Aloma and then that curves around.... just thinking outloud here

Dang I have a link for searching property, lots and property owners in Orange County. I wanted to see if JPC owned a home in that area since he looks so much like Caylee to me. Plus I saw that this Lauren, Casey's old babysitter is also friends with LE and someone said that Caylee looked like her and was wondering if she had a brother that could be Caylee father. So that is why I am looking to see if Lauren is connected to JPC and if there is property connected to either one of them. Need to do some more digging.

Yeah, there's about a dozen ways to get here, she also could have just taken 434 (Alafaya) all the way up. I think the poster was asking about tolls because of something that was on another website.

UCF MOMMY, I've just read this entire thread and really feel you or someone needs to contact LE with this! have you done that or has someone else?

Yeah, LE is reading our site guys. GO OCSO, find this baby girl!

Are you all watching NG right now? She's reporting that an area near UCF, a new area, was being searched today.

Here's a thread by Jordan about the place where LE are searching. It is not the same place they talked about on NG.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70761

ETA: The place they are searching is the place talked about on this thread!

Actually, if they're searching the lake, it's not the same location we're talking about here. Lake Jessup Road is not actually ON Lake Jesup. I know, makes no sense but it's Florida. I let Jordan know about this thread, though, so they'd know there's two different places with the Lake Jessup name.

Actually, if they're searching the lake, it's not the same location we're talking about here. Lake Jessup Road is not actually ON Lake Jesup. I know, makes no sense but it's Florida. I let Jordan know about this thread, though, so they'd know there's two different places with the Lake Jessup name.

I'm almost glad to hear of two locations because the lake Jordan is talking about has something like 15,000 gators in it!!! The thought of her being there is just more than I can take.

What was all the talk about bones and clothes already found on NG tonight?

Am I reading this thread correctly in that there are two different houses in Oviedo? I saw the address for the one on Lake Jessup Ave - does anyone know what the address or area of the other house is?

Is the house in Oviedo - the one with the 895 address - the one that Amy and KC going to rent?? The one where Amy had her email forwarded to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back