Has the search been called off

IMO, Casey was not capable of carrying Caylee's body for any great distance while carrying a full-size shovel for burial.

Think of carrying a 3 year-old child fast asleep on the sofa, lifting them up and carrying them to their bedroom, and also add a full size shovel, which is heavy, and you personally weigh maybe 100 pounds.

A sleeping child is like dead weight as they are out for the count while sleeping.

But in this scenario, you have to carry the sleeping child perhaps a 1/4 or 1/2 mile while carrying the full-size shovel in order to get to your house. Your house though is about a 1/4 of a mile off the road, through the woods.

It's easy to test this out, just by going to a Pet Store and pick up a 35 pound bag of Dog Food and carry it through-out the store a few times, then out to your car and be at least 100 pounds with absolutely no upper body strength. Oh, don't forget to bring a shovel with you as you need that too!

Or if anyone has a 35 pound dog, pick the dog up and carry the dog with both arms and pick up a shovel and start walking, but you again have to be about 100 pounds in weight!

The only way Caylee is deep within any of the areas TES has been searching, based on LE thoughts, is if someone much bigger and stronger then Casey carried Caylee.
We're only talking about 35-40 lbs. peeps, not 135 lbs.

Heck, most pregnant women carry that much extra weight while preggers, and then some. They mangage just fine, right? And they don't have the adrenaline rush to help them out. You all are acting like.... oohhhh! That's impossible for Casey to carry Caylee - when fact is, most mommys carry those three year olds around all the time. I know I did.

I'm a 'she', almost 50, stand 6' tall and weight a whopping 120 lbs, yet my job requires that I lift up to 70 lbs. of weight, which I do, and often. When I'm on a spur for the night, I throw anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 lbs in an eight hour shift. And trust me, I'm not built like Popeye......... heh, heh..... more like Olive Oyl. Yuck, yuck.

I believe she had help.
Hey, that's fine, we're all just expressing our thoughts here. I just have a real hard time with thinking how one goes about asking someone to help them get rid of a dead body. How do you start that conversation?

I dunno either. I just wish Caylee would be located......... the rest can fall into place however it does. I just want that little baby found.

While I am personally just devastated by the decision to suspend the search temporarily, I have to say that I have watched Texas Equusearch and Tim Miller for a long time. If Tim says that they will be back, trust me, they will be back. Unless they find Caylee before the water recedes, Tim will keep his word. I have followed almost every case that Texas Equusearch has been involved in over the last year or so. Unfortunately, sometimes circumstances dictate that a search get suspended for a time until weather or other conditions change. When that happens, Texas Equusearch works with law enforcement to come back, as soon as possible to resume the search.

I have personally been speaking with Tim over the last week,usually 2 or 3 times a day. I can attest to the fact that this has been a very, very difficult decision for him to make. He did not make it on the spur of the moment. He would not have made this decision if it was not the right decision for the integrity of the investigation and for the safety of the searchers.

For everyone that participated in the search, you are my heroes ! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I hope to be able to travel from Texas when Texas Equusearch returns to Orlando, and join the search with you.

I just have a real hard time with thinking how one goes about asking someone to help them get rid of a dead body. How do you start that conversation?

Worst of all, how does one ask for help in disposing of her own baby? My thought is that she did it all herself, or someone was with her when she killed the child. If she asked for help after the fact, how low would the person have to be to help her dispose of the child she killed?

I don't know. This whole thing is so bizarre, nothing would surprise me. We know the family has changed their stories numerous times, they are keeping their mouths shut which leads me to believe they know something. They are covering for their daughter and maybe for someone else, too. I'm just so sorry for that little girl who has no one in her family to take her side. It's a sad commentary when total strangers are the only ones who are risking their own health and giving up their time to find out what happened to the little one, just to be able to give her a decent burial, something her family isn't willing to do.

It's all too sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back