Has Walker County Jane Doe Been Identified?

shadowdancer

Reaction score
I only ask because I can't find her thread.

Its very possible that I am not looking well enough though. :D

But like you, I did not see her thread

Thanks :) I appear to be having some issues with watched threads disappearing from my list!

I thought i was having threads disappear from my watched list too. Then I noticed that there are more than one page of them at the bottom of the page. I’m a little bit embarrassed to say that, but just in case you hadnet noticed.

I thought i was having threads disappear from my watched list too. Then I noticed that there are more than one page of them at the bottom of the page. I’m a little bit embarrassed to say that, but just in case you hadnet noticed.

Yes, it took me a few days to spot that too!

However, WCJD's thread is still missing, and another one that I subsequently realised was missing has now returned!

Yes, it took me a few days to spot that too!

However, WCJD's thread is still missing, and another one that I subsequently realised was missing has now returned!

Not sure if you two know this, but the way the "Watched Threads" list works is slightly different here than the Subscriptions on the old site. The watched thread list only shows your UNREAD watched threads-- threads you are watching will appear there when there are new replies. After you view them, however, the threads "disappear" from the list. In order to see ALL your watched threads again click on "Show All Watched Threads" on the bottom light orange bar under the watched thread list. Hope this helps to remedy the problem for you. If not, then I suggest you ask over in the technical thread I posted up above. Maybe someone else there can help you figure out what is going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back