Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

• Total voters
UK?
Does JK make mention of the partial print recovered by Trujillo?

from PB,
Fingerprints. According to Schiller, "Meyers also suspended the autopsy while a CBI Technician walked Trujillo through the process of lifting fingerprints off of JBRs body. One partial print was lifted.....Meyers decided not to make notes of these events in his report" (Schiller, 1999a:156

Tadpole12,
Not sure I remember that. Lots of fingerprint and touch-dna evidence remains unpublished, probably because it links the R's directly to the crime-scene, despite the R's having the defense its their house etc.

Quick question for Tadpole, or anyone else: What is the specific source of the above Schiller quote? somehow it's not clicking in my head what PB stands for, is it the PBWorks encyclopedia site?

It sure an interesting bit of information about a partial print. Wish we knew more. Thanks Tadpole :)

Better source for quote,
http://whynut.blogspot.ca/
Why Nut?'s blogspot ...

PMPT p156
"At the same time, Detective Trujillo had called the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to ask about the flexibility of lifting fingerprints from JonBenet's skin. It was a long shot. Trujillo learned, because of the skin's comparatively rough texture. Meyer had suspended the autopsy while a CBI technician walked Trujillo through the process. The best approach would be to tent or otherwise encapsulate the body, then to "fume" the remains with Super Slue. The glue vapor would adhere to any prints on the skin and enhance them enough to make them visible under a fluorescent light source. Trujillo ended up using a different, simpler method to lift one partial print. Meyer decided not to make note of those events in his report. Afterward, he had continued with an internal examination of the body"

Whose fingerprint did it turn out to be?

Either Patsy's or BR's. Depends where the fingerprint was lifted from, BR's fingerprint lifted off her inner thigh, well ...

Patsy's would indeterminate since she claimed to dress JonBenet for bed.

I was reading stuff about children with ASD, where males tend to be impatient, and can hit out when someone is making a loud noise. I guess this would be difficult to distinguish between natural sibling behaviour, or rough and tumble and an ASD specific feature, yet BR was known to hit out at JonBenet, once for making noise with some electronic game, and the golf club incident which Patsy might have smoothed over as an accident?

Prior to JonBenet becoming Patsy's new project, she focussed on Burke, then he was dumped for JonBenet. You have to wonder if Patsy realized Burke was not going anywhere fast, and by current accounts and his appearance on Dr Phil, where he looked medicated, what has he done?

premedication in my country is sometimes called (direct translation):
"dumb johnnie"

he took dumb/goofy johnnie earlier.

only for some pills or other psychoactive things.

Either Patsy's or BR's. Depends where the fingerprint was lifted from, BR's fingerprint lifted off her inner thigh, well ...

Patsy's would indeterminate since she claimed to dress JonBenet for bed.

I was reading stuff about children with ASD, where males tend to be impatient, and can hit out when someone is making a loud noise. I guess this would be difficult to distinguish between natural sibling behaviour, or rough and tumble and an ASD specific feature, yet BR was known to hit out at JonBenet, once for making noise with some electronic game, and the golf club incident which Patsy might have smoothed over as an accident?

Prior to JonBenet becoming Patsy's new project, she focussed on Burke, then he was dumped for JonBenet. You have to wonder if Patsy realized Burke was not going anywhere fast, and by current accounts and his appearance on Dr Phil, where he looked medicated, what has he done?

As an aside, the only time I recall either parent mentioning BR having "difficulty" was PR saying that he had problems with "hand-eye coordination". Does anyone remember the original source for that quote of hers?

As an aside, the only time I recall either parent mentioning BR having "difficulty" was PR saying that he had problems with "hand-eye coordination". Does anyone remember the original source for that quote of hers?[/QUOTE

CorallaroC,
Nope, yet there are instances where BR's school friends, relate stories where he lacks interpersonal skils, i.e. he just breaks down exhibiting maladaptive behaviour.

On its own it tells us little, but if deliberately hidden by the parents, as growth problems or something to be disguised as something else then we could have an underlying issue that eventually erupted on the night of JonBenet's death.

JonBenet's death might be the the result of a rich family with too much money, no common sense, and a child somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum, but denied any treatment because the parents thought they were special?

As an aside, the only time I recall either parent mentioning BR having "difficulty" was PR saying that he had problems with "hand-eye coordination". Does anyone remember the original source for that quote of hers?

CorallaroC,
Nope, yet there are instances where BR's school friends, relate stories where he lacks interpersonal skils, i.e. he just breaks down exhibiting maladaptive behaviour.

Thank you for including a source for this. That was so very kind of you.

icedtea4me,

Well UKGuy doesn't need anybody standing up for him, but I do remember well several references to BR having apparent emotional meltdowns during his school years. Examles to search would be
threw his trombone on the floor during band practice
talking to himself the corner
outburst at amusement park, refused to go on a ride with a girl who
looked too much like JBR

One an still find references to these, but as with many other direct links articles about this case, they are long gone.

Even PR's own mention of BR having hand eye ordination problems I cld not find an existing link. Only other info I found was PR using the example of his having trouble tying his shoes.

You can probably find previous discusions about each of these by using the SEARCH THIS FORUM function, just experiiment with the best search words.

Longtime case followers will generally remember the basics off the top ofheir heads.

The "hand-eye" thing was stated by a teacher but what she said was that BR had trouble writing his thoughts down on paper. It was more of a head-hand issue.

fmi

ADD

The doctor, child psychologist, and teacher can be intergral in the process of ADD diagnosis.

https://consumer.healthday.com/encyclopedia/children-s-health-10/child-development-news-124/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-ages-6-to-12-645999.html

"Your doctor will most likely refer you to a child psychologist,
who will administer a battery of tests...

...In addition, your pediatrician or the psychologist will assess your child for
the behaviors associated with ADHD. Either may want you to ask
your child's teacher to write a letter describing the behavior
he's observed, since even a child who's lost in the clouds much
of the time may focus in during an office visit. ...

Together, your pediatrician and the child psychologist
(or other mental health professional) can make a definitive diagnosis."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC81664/

"The average age at the time of the first prescription was 9.6 years"

icedtea4me,

Well UKGuy doesn't need anybody standing up for him, but I do remember well several references to BR having apparent emotional meltdowns during his school years. Examles to search would be
looked too much like JBR

One an still find references to these, but as with many other direct links articles about this case, they are long gone.

Even PR's own mention of BR having hand eye ordination problems I cld not find an existing link. Only other info I found was PR using the example of his having trouble tying his shoes.

You can probably find previous discusions about each of these by using the SEARCH THIS FORUM function, just experiiment with the best search words.

Longtime case followers will generally remember the basics off the top ofheir heads.

Well, I was simply thanking UKGuy for being kind enough to post sources with direct quotes from Burke's school friends.

icedtea4me,

looked too much like JBR

The three examples you list all come from the same article which ran in the National Enquirer years ago. The information was attributed to a "source." Unfortunately, I was unable to find a link to the original article.

I too would like to know the source of UK Guy's statement that BR's school friends related stories of his lack of interpersonal skills.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back