Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?

isn't odd she would pick him not only as the person that introduced her but also as the person that she told Caylee was missing.

No more odd than her telling police she worked with him at Universal and taking police to her office at Universal when he hadn't worked there for years and she didn't work there either... No more odd than saying her other work friend Juliet Lewis knew about Zanny too when there wasn't a Juliet working their either, or ever and when their doesn't seem to be a real Juliet in Casey's life, except there is an actress in Hollywood flicks called Juliet Lewis... No more odd than telling police she left Caylee with another person, Zanny, who also doesn't seem to exist... Doesn't seem to exist or to be true seems to be the recurrent theme here.

They are victims. We may not like them, and their errors may seem glaring to those not tangled in Casey's web. They might not be behaving in a sympathetic manner right now. Their responses may seem puzzling (at best) or downright crazy.

But they're victims. They did not create Casey. Her behavior created what they've become.

THRY DID NOT CREATE CASEY? Are you kidding me?

I think, though, Amy and Kio said they were not allowed in the house if GA was there, but not if CA was there, didn't they?
IIRC, it was only Kio and it was told to her by Casey. Hmmmm...Kio's statement didn't seem to be too accurate...and we know Casey's statements lack complete truth. I wouldn't believe either one of them.

I also believe CA and GA will be challenged on much.
It will be important to fully discredit them.

The jurors will be left believing the entire family is a stranger to the truth.:)
That shouldn't be too difficult. They just need to set up the videos. :)

hmmmmm.
Seems nothing released in the 400+ pg doc was incriminating.....so
does that mean what was held back will be part of the trial?

What does anyone think? :waitasec:
Yes. Anything relating directly to the cases (Negligence case or ongoing missing person/homicide case) perceived as evidence or having possible direct bearing was held back.

Another thought: The A's don't want to know the truth because they will have to testify against Casey in court. Once again it's all about Casey, who cares about Caylee. MOO

Well, she won't tell the truth while her family is still enabling her.

Casey's sickness is much deeper than that. I don't believe for one minute her family's support is keeping her from telling the truth. Casey decided a long time ago that she was gonna lie about what happened to Caylee until the bitter end. She didn't need help then, she doesn't need it now.

She won't EVER tell the truth. No matter what they do or don't do. She's going to her grave with it. JMO

Casey's sickness is much deeper than that. I don't believe for one minute her family's support is keeping her from telling the truth. Casey decided a long time ago that she was gonna lie about what happened to Caylee until the bitter end. She didn't need help then, she doesn't need it now.

She won't tell EVER tell the truth. No matter what they do or don't do. She's going to her grave with it. JMO
I agree, Casey is never going to tell the truth and there's nothing the Anthony's can do to make her. However, if she thinks she has their trust and support, she may slip up and spill something accidentally. That definitely won't happen if she thinks they're against her.

I agree, Casey is never going to tell the truth and there's nothing the Anthony's can do to make her. However, if she thinks she has their trust and support, she may slip up and spill something accidentally. That definitely won't happen if she thinks they're against her.[/QUOTE]

Very good point. I have wondered if that's what they're counting on. They know Casey better than anyone.

IIRC, it was only Kio and it was told to her by Casey. Hmmmm...Kio's statement didn't seem to be too accurate...and we know Casey's statements lack complete truth. I wouldn't believe either one of them.

is there ANYBODY on this case who doesn't have a five-foot nose?

Swear to God! If any, single one of them-- or ALL of them-- told me it was a sunny day, I'd grab my raincoat!

With one version of events contradicting the next and then another that puts the lie to the first and second version, I'm not sure how useful testimony from the family will be. Any real time testimony from the witness stand can be impugned as to its credibility from documentation of previous statements and will be. If the defense calls members of the family, the prosecutor and assistant prosecutors will perforate the testimony with reason, logic and prior inconsistent statements. If the prosecution calls the family members, it will be like nailing jello to the wall to obtain any useful "certainties" or "facts". The thought processes of the Anthonys have been corrupted by denial and by efforts made in the service of defendant's lies. Family members also seem unable to confine their answers to what is asked and quickly get it all wrapped around their necks. Their recollections, if sure, could have been essential to understanding what happened. As it is, who believes what they offer?

is there ANYBODY on this case who doesn't have a five-foot nose?

Swear to God! If any, single one of them-- or ALL of them-- told me it was a sunny day, I'd grab my raincoat!
My grandmother always told me, "Water seeks its own level.".

Tuba, if the parents and brother bothered telling the truth from the beginning of exactly what they knew and when they knew it...things would be a lot different today for this case.

No, after all the inconsistencies...you can't believe any of them. Sad for Caylee. Perfect for Casey.

Another fav of mine is Cindy saying that Caylee called Cindy's mom using Cindy's mom's number that was programmed into Casey's missing phone.

Oh yeah, I forgot that one. They keep my head spinning.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back