Have you heard this? Padilla speaks to a caller

More from Padilla from the Orlando Sentinel (sorry I found the story on another site and do not have a link). It also gives info about the bond:

Leonard Padilla, the California bounty hunter who helped bail Anthony out of jail Aug.21, said the decision to revoke her bond was reached by his nephew, bondsman Tony Padilla, who posted Anthony's bail, and the Texas-based surety company that underwrote the bond. Padilla said their decision was primarily caused by the angry, sign-carrying crowd that gathered outside of Anthony's parents' home, where she stayed after her release from jail.

"What influenced them tremendously was the crowd out there in front of the house," Padilla said. "We'd been talking about the security problem and all of a sudden it manifested itself right there in front of everyone."

Padilla said Anthony's return to jail will likely end his involvement in her case. He previously said he helped secure her release because he thought he could help find Caylee, but has since changed his mind and now thinks the child is dead.

"I came, I gave it my best shot, she didn't want to talk to me. What can I say?" Padilla said.

I don't know if this has been said or not, but it just occurred to me that Caylee was probably dead in the back of her car the night all those pics were taken at Fusian.
That's what I think..she had no means to secure a sitter. I think she gave her something to make her sleep hard, left her in the trunk. Then when she found her dead she paniced and disposed of her daughter like she were a broken toy.

Hi all, new poster here! I've been lurking and I have a few questions regarding this whole case, a few which I haven't seen addressed in any other threads, so I'll throw it out there....How come when CA's boyfriend came to pick her up the night she "ran out of gas" at the check cashing place, he didn't suggest putting a few buck's worth of gas in her car so she wouldn't have to abandon it overnight? (although I do realize it was out of gas when towed to the tow lot) That's what stood out the most to my husband, that a boyfriend or any friend would suggest or help to put enough gas in it so it wouldn't be left overnight....then no helping her to get it during the next few days....? Just curious, since Leonard brought up the theory of something having happened at the Tony's. I believe he said in his interview that he attends classes from 9am-1pm, so possible he could have been home during the time frame Casey may have driven over after leaving her parents' house....Also, it seems like the guys who supposedly helped her push it into the lot would have come forward, and since they haven't it may suggest Tony didn't pick her up, but helped her drop off the car then took her back home....Perhaps Casey blew the idea off when/if he did suggest it, but seems like the officers would have asked him about that, why he would let his girlfriend leave her car abandoned for days without offering to help her take care of the situation.

Off direct topic, how come when I look at the aerial view of the Anthony's back yard I see no swimming pool? I'm assuming since all the talk about the "ladder being up", it is above ground, but I didn't see any pool....

Casey didn't tell Tony she ran out of gas.

She told Tony her car broke down and that she had called her father and her father was going to pick the car up. (This Tony interview is on the arrest affadavit for child neglect)

I think Casey lied to Tony for a reason. If Casey had said she was out of gas Tony would have brought gas. Then Casey would have had to keep the stinky car. I don't think she wanted it.

I'm not going to disagree with your diagnosis and many others, however what intrigues me is how Caylee made it to almost 3 years old. If CA killed her why did she wait so long or what pushed her over the edge?

Caylee at 1, 1 & 1/2 isn't a problem.

A walking & TALKING Caylee might start to demand way too much time & attention from a mother who would rather have fun with her friends.

And a talking Caylee probably is capable of telling Grandma all about what she & mommy did during the days. NOT good, if your name is Casey & you've been lying to your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back