Votes: 76 16.9%
  • SODDI

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new poll. I'm officially off the fence and curious how many others fell off too.

I wasn't on the fence at all for over 2 weeks. At the outset, I firmly believed DB and JI were responsible (or one or the other of them). Then I started to have pity on DB and felt the media was too one-sided so I climbed onto the fence, although I've always been suspicious of JI, that hasn't changed.

Although I still think the media reporting leaves a lot to be desired, I am now finding it harder and harder to hold onto the fence. My fingers are sore.

:fence: <<< I'm not sitting happily like this guy (is that even a fence? It looks more like a wall!! I have a penchant for the irrelevant).

I don't know what time JI got home from work. I guessed @ 3;30. I took into account it may have taken time to arouse db...but I really don't know. He had a phone though, and that 911 should be within minutes of his arrival.

I'm still betting that cell was in his name. It was said it was a work phone. Electricians have to have a phone for the job. That night he was a second job, not his usual, so that phone is one he carries at all times.

Didn't he say he forgot he had his work phone in his pocket...come on now. I bet db called him a dozen times using her friends phone that night....pure speculation on my part.

What needs to be done is a profile on both parents. That may give you an idea of where the baby could be. People tend to go where they are familiar.

These two have managed to Pizza off the media....not a good move. The media is the best way to find your child. You don't hire a criminal defense attorney. I have yet to see an innocent parent do this. You don't stop co-operating with LE.

Joe T. is running a good campaign though. He's got the witnesses (just like Jose B) now on the tv talking about a man walking down the street with an unclothed baby in the middle of the night in 50 degree weather. We may need to get our resources together and fund Roy Kronk to find baby Lisa because it looks like their P.I. has flown the coop along with Joe T. I imagine they have him to handle the TV and the local one for when they get arrested.

Night All...
:bedtime:

I wasn't on the fence at all for over 2 weeks. At the outset, I firmly believed DB and JI were responsible (or one or the other of them). Then I started to have pity on DB and felt the media was too one-sided so I climbed onto the fence, although I've always been suspicious of JI, that hasn't changed.

Although I still think the media reporting leaves a lot to be desired, I am now finding it harder and harder to hold onto the fence. My fingers are sore.

:fence: <<< I'm not sitting happily like this guy (is that even a fence? It looks more like a wall!! I have a penchant for the irrelevant).

Ha! He's definitely sitting on a wall. I appreciate your penchant for the irrelevant. :seeya:

The reporting is rather sloppy and has driven me nuts. I always want to believe the best in others until I'm given reasons not to, and there have been lots of reasons in this case. The interview with the boys being canceled just sent me over the edge. They just don't seem to have any sense of urgency to find their baby.

Ha! He's definitely sitting on a wall. I appreciate your penchant for the irrelevant. :seeya:

The reporting is rather sloppy and has driven me nuts. I always want to believe the best in others until I'm given reasons not to, and there have been lots of reasons in this case. The interview with the boys being canceled just sent me over the edge. They just don't seem to have any sense of urgency to find their baby.

Sadly, I agree.

:boohoo:

These two have managed to Pizza off the media....not a good move. The media is the best way to find your child. You don't hire a criminal defense attorney. I have yet to see an innocent parent do this. You don't stop co-operating with LE.

Joe T. is running a good campaign though. He's got the witnesses (just like Jose B) now on the tv talking about a man walking down the street with an unclothed baby in the middle of the night in 50 degree weather. We may need to get our resources together and fund Roy Kronk to find baby Lisa because it looks like their P.I. has flown the coop along with Joe T. I imagine they have him to handle the TV and the local one for when they get arrested.

Night All...
:bedtime:

BBM - That made me laugh out loud!:floorlaugh:

I don't know what time JI got home from work. I guessed @ 3;30. I took into account it may have taken time to arouse db...but I really don't know. He had a phone though, and that 911 should be within minutes of his arrival.

I'm still betting that cell was in his name. It was said it was a work phone. Electricians have to have a phone for the job. That night he was a second job, not his usual, so that phone is one he carries at all times.

Didn't he say he forgot he had his work phone in his pocket...come on now. I bet db called him a dozen times using her friends phone that night....pure speculation on my part.

What needs to be done is a profile on both parents. That may give you an idea of where the baby could be. People tend to go where they are familiar.

I agree. I really really really want to know the exact details of JI's alibi. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I cannot understand how his alibi is so watertight to the point that LE didn't even give him a lie detector test. I'm sure LE have good reason to believe that his alibi is a good one, but how is it so good? Possibly CCTV in Starbucks where he was working or co-workers accounting for his whereabouts but was there even a 30 minute gap whereby he could have done something or seen something? I'd love to know.

BBM

Agreed. This is why last night I said these people seem so lackadaisical about their missing infant! I don't get it.

Where is the urgency? The pleas for her safety? The pounding the streets with flyers? Asking a missing children foundation for help? Encouraging the public to look for a live Lisa? Lisa is their precious baby, it's their duty to keep her alive in the public's minds - yet they don't seem interested in doing that.

It feels like they're just so..meh..about it all. They allow their lawyers to run things, instead of taking control to find their missing infant!!

In the media rounds, DB has focused on herself and defending being plastered that night. JI is a blank.

I'm not saying what happened to Lisa is their fault, I'm just so utterly confused by their choices in dealing with this - their inaction wrt finding Lisa is a huge question mark.

IMO

BBM

Agreed. This is why last night I said these people seem so lackadaisical about their missing infant! I don't get it.

Where is the urgency? The pleas for her safety? The pounding the streets with flyers? Asking a missing children foundation for help? Encouraging the public to look for a live Lisa? Lisa is their precious baby, it's their duty to keep her alive in the public's minds - yet they don't seem interested in doing that.

It feels like they're just so..meh..about it all. They allow their lawyers to run things, instead of taking control to find their missing infant!!

In the media rounds, DB has focused on herself and defending being plastered that night. JI is a blank.

I'm not saying what happened to Lisa is their fault, I'm just so utterly confused by their choices in dealing with this - their inaction wrt finding Lisa is a huge question mark.

IMO

I've been confused too, but kept trying to find reasons why they are behaving the way the are. I just can't come up with any more reasons. The cancellation of the boys' interview.......there is NO good reason to delay this further. They are at the very least, IMO, complicit in the disappearance of their baby.

WHY...WHY aren't these parents talking....!

I'm off the fence....cancelling the boys interview did it !!!

susiebond

i was on the fence for the first few days then i fell off it like a lead balloon,if anything my feet are super glued on the guilty side after the last few days.

after cancelling the boys interviews with LE i'm sure there will be others who fall and join me on this side of the fence :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner