He Knew The Family

I wonder if he saw her in a pageant then? A lot of posters have suggested that these pageants attract paedophiles.

Jayelles said:
There are also conflicting reports about the family knowing him. Radio Scotland is reporting this!

According to Pam Paugh, John couldn't remember the guy's name when he phoned to tell her about the arrest - she said John said it was no-one they'd heard of and that she hadn't heard of him now that she knew the name.

Then John Ramsey said he couldn't comment about whether they knew him or not.

right Jay..i heard that last night also...then you have Karr giving "no comment" of any involvement with the Ramsey's...

wonder if Karr was 'friends' w/Burke at some point...maybe a teacher or a tutor at some point in time in 96 or prior.....

Old Broad said:
I just saw a clip of him on CBS news, IMO he seemed to be beaming with the attention he's getting, so many reporters, cameras, I think he's going to be wanting as much attention as he can get, which in turn will drive whoever will be his lawyer crazy! He does have a feminine look and way about him, just in the little bit it showed and his eyes did seem to be accented a bit with make up but some people do have heavy lashes and I could be wrong about that, he's very slim and yes, his bust certainly does umm stand out. He's not admitting to everything, saying "no comment" on many questions. Will we ever have all our questions answered? For example just what did make those marks on her body, was it in fact a stun gun? Why the size 12 panties? Why was her hair put in all those bands? What was with the pineapple and tea? Did he take certain things with him as a souvenier?
I have gone back and forth all these years on what could have happened, many times starting to think the family must be involved because nothing made sense and that ransom note was so long and so crazy and Patsy couldn't be ruled out, then thinking no, I just can't see them doing to her little body everything that was done. As what happens in many horrible crimes, what we find out happens is people you'd never suspect do things you'd never see coming. Everyone was outraged at what happened to this beautiful little girl and we all wanted justice, we just didn't know who to get it from.
I hope JonBenet will now get justice, I hope she's at peace and Patsy is there with her both in a much better place and knowing nothing bad will ever happen again. I'm sure he has other victims, I hope they will get justice also. No telling how many children now have been saved from his abuse now that he's been arrested.

OB

same here OB...i've flip flopped a lot, over the years, but i've always thought that if Patsy didn't kill JBR, then she helped cover up for the person that did....

either way, i DO hope there's some justice for JBR...she deserves it...

scandi said:
Speaking of odd, didn't it look like he had pretty big man titties, to the point I could swear he was wearing a bra!~ If you want me to I'll delete this sentence. It was bizarre! I think he was pretty mixed up sexually, and maybe one reason he traveled a lot in the Orient is you can get almost any drug you want there, and maybe he was taking female hormones. Just a thought mind you from looking him over pretty close tonight. LOL

Scandi
You know I didn't want to be the first to say that, but that was the first thing I thought when I saw his man-*advertiser censored* bouncing. And he's such a skinny guy to boot. What's up with that?

I have to see proof that this Karr character was in Boulder at the time JBR was murdered. Until you can prove that, I'll just believe that this Karr got so involved in the case that he fantasized that he killed JBR. I do remember that Barnhill had a houseguest that weekend. Could it have been this Karr??

I truly believe at this point, unless there is proof he was in Boulder and/or the DNA matches, that this guy is just a total fruitcake living out a fantasy...it's possible that this guy became obsessed/"in love" with JB AFTER her death when her photos were plastered in every sort of media, and now he thinks he did it.

In the cool light of day, I'm believing this even less that I did last night.

How did he leave his family at Christmas and fly to Boulder? How did he get to the Ramsey's house with no vehicle?

How did he climb in the basement window without leaving any fibers behind or kicking any dirt around?

How did he find that room in the basement? How did he get Patsy's fibers but none of his own under the tape? How did he spend hours in that house without leaving any evidence behind?

Where did he go afterwards? How did he get in and out without leaving any footprints?

The guy is a lunatic, but I don't believe that he has anything to do with Jonbenet's murder.

Is this the same man that once remodelled older homes for a living? Perhaps he made a copy of their house keys? If he had access to their home, that could explain alot.

That's quite a bit of extrapolation. There hasn't been anything presented yet that says he was ever IN the city of Boulder.

I think he is lying. He says he picked her up from school and brought her to the basement. I'd like him to explain that. At one point he says he had sex with her and accidentally killed her, then he says he was going to kidnap her and accidentally killed her. Which is it buddy? You've had 10 years to get your story straight.

Nehemiah said:
I wondered, too. Weird, huh?
I think it is his son on that myspace - he has a message on there to tell the media to stop messaging him because its harassment now.

txsvicki said:
did you see this sketch of a suspect in another 6 year old girl missing from Arkansas in 1995?
txsvicki said:

Morgan Nick... 6 years old... I remember this case will as my brother and sister in law lived very close to Alma at the time she was abducted. The sketch definitely makes you wonder if JMK ever went through Arkansas...

I wonder what kind of vehicle JMK was driving in June 1995? Also, anyone have a height estimate on JMK?

The witness also saw a red Ford pickup with a white camper parked nearby that disappeared at about the same time as Morgan. The camper is possibly damaged at the right rear, and was described as four or five inches too short for the truck, which has a short wheel base and paint dulled by age. The truck is believed to have Arkansas license plates. The man was described as white, 6 feet tall, with a medium to solid build, a mustache and a 1-inch beard. At the time, he was believed to be 23-38 years old. Click here to see a composite sketch.

Can someone provide a link proving that Karr was questioned early on in the investigation as the first post in this topic states, please? :waitasec:

KT Can said:

Morgan Nick... 6 years old... I remember this case will as my brother and sister in law lived very close to Alma at the time she was abducted. The sketch definitely makes you wonder if JMK ever went through Arkansas...

I wonder what kind of vehicle JMK was driving in June 1995? Also, anyone have a height estimate on JMK?

The witness also saw a red Ford pickup with a white camper parked nearby that disappeared at about the same time as Morgan. The camper is possibly damaged at the right rear, and was described as four or five inches too short for the truck, which has a short wheel base and paint dulled by age. The truck is believed to have Arkansas license plates. The man was described as white, 6 feet tall, with a medium to solid build, a mustache and a 1-inch beard. At the time, he was believed to be 23-38 years old. Click here to see a composite sketch.
I think it looks more like him than the one the "psychic" did

Steve Huff's blog has more information on the person who was arrested.

IdahoMom said:
Is this the same man that once remodelled older homes for a living? Perhaps he made a copy of their house keys? If he had access to their home, that could explain alot.
If they can find a link, I suspect it is this. In particular, he specialized in "mansions". Could he have worked on the Ramsey home in Atlanta, seen JBR and hunted her down in CO? (All pure speculation.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back