Heard something new in the last 911 call

I took the official transcript and made some corrections. Please help me with the parts in bold:

Dispatcher: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. (pause) George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She's been missing for a month.

Dispatcher: okay. I just. can. I need. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I’m gonna try and find.

Cindy: I'm so worry we can do I could kill her.

Dispatcher: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I’m on the phone with them.

Dispatcher: is your daughter there?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatcher: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that Zanny took her a month ago and (inaudible) trying to find her.

Dispatcher: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: Casey it's the sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

I never caught that until now. I just relistened to this call. WOW!

George WAS home and walked in (allegedly) during Cindy making the 3rd and last 911 call. You can hear a tiny bit of their exchange on the 911 call. I think we talked about this one time before (but I can't remember what thread). Allegedly Cindy was in the garage when she made the 3rd call (and was probably walking and pacing around) and then George came home.

Yes George WAS home. I listened to that 911 call over and over months ago and I caught it then. I agree with the poster above that George was just walking in during this 911 call.

I dont remember hearing this 911 call like this before....did we just have a short version all along?

I've listened to this call over and over, and one thing that has bothered me is that I am very curious what Casey is saying when Cindy says "Casey, they want to talk to you". Casey makes some reply ending in the words ".........talk to them". She sounds annoyed. I kind of thought she had said "I don't wanna talk to them", or "It won't do any good if I talk to them" but the only words I can make out are "talk to them". It would be good if someone could listen that has better equipment than I do to more clearly hear what Casey is saying just before she says "Hello" to the dispatcher.

I've listened to this call over and over, and one thing that has bothered me is that I am very curious what Casey is saying when Cindy says "Casey, they want to talk to you". Casey makes some reply ending in the words ".........talk to them". She sounds annoyed. I kind of thought she had said "I don't wanna talk to them", or "It won't do any good if I talk to them" but the only words I can make out are "talk to them". It would be good if someone could listen that has better equipment than I do to more clearly hear what Casey is saying just before she says "Hello" to the dispatcher.

I just read the transcript again (audio link didn't work). I am re-amazed at how calculatingly cool KC was from "day one." Heck, I begin to shake and cry if a cop pulls me over for speeding.

im on the case...

cindy refers to her as a 3 year old.... thats kind of weird

im on the case...

I caught that as well--but then again my mom used to add a year to my age on my birthday...some just put it there earlier...
jmo

she also says "HER DAUGHTER" HAS BEEN MISSING FOR A MONTH

not the grandaughter but her DAUGHTER

how can you be missing a month if you have been sending and receiving test messages for a month ..

something stinks......

i bet they kicked her out, they didnt hear from her for a month
and thats why the are so guilt ridden

this is not as comlicated as case as the news people make it

its simple. carried out by lousy liars

i hate them all

im on the case...

There's such a big difference between a child that just turned 2 and a child that is about to turn 3.

I think it's more natural for her to be called a 3 year old since Caylees birthday was just around the corner.

There's such a big difference between a child that just turned 2 and a child that is about to turn 3.

I think it's more natural for her to be called a 3 year old since Caylees birthday was just around the corner.

I think CA was just trying to figure out the year for DOB, working backwards from 2008.

how can you be missing a month if you have been sending and receiving test messages for a month ..

something stinks......

I think that was Cindys way of explaining why and how she just found out that her grandaughter was missing

While we're at it, don't forget to compare this tape to the statement taken from the woman working at the tow yard. GA says EXACTLY the same thing at the yard that CA says in this phone call, except for the parts that don't make sense. The part about it smelling like a dead body is different too, but there is a long pause before she says that on the tape. Just saying, it almost sounds like Cindy started to forget her lines.

I slowed it down and sped it up and all I hear is Im sorry, so weekatowrly. or something ;) that makes no sense to me.

something stinks......

Cindy was saying that her daughter, Casey had been missing for a month, and she just found her today but can't find her granddaughter. Cindy called Casey's friend Amy to try to find Casey since she hadn't seen Casey or Caylee in a month, and they got the registered letter about the car being towed from Amscot. It wasn't a slip of the tongue or a mistake, Casey AND Caylee hadn't been seen for a month.

Cindy was saying that her daughter, Casey had been missing for a month, and she just found her today but can't find her granddaughter. Cindy called Casey's friend Amy to try to find Casey since she hadn't seen Casey or Caylee in a month, and they got the registered letter about the car being towed from Amscot. It wasn't a slip of the tongue or a mistake, Casey AND Caylee hadn't been seen for a month.

Cindy has admitted to lying when she said in those 911 calls that Casey had been missing. She said she lied to try to get the sheriffs out to the house.

Casey was in fact seen during that time, twice by George, and once by Cindy. Cindy texted with Casey every day during that time, and talked to her on the phone all except 2 days.

At no time was Casey missing. The only person missing during that month was Caylee, who was neither seen nor talked with by anyone.

yes, thank you i understand that BUT

wasnt it CA that said she has been talking via text messages almost daily to KC for that month... so my question remains

how can someone be "missing" for a month if you speak to them almost daily via text messages..

Cindy has admitted to lying when she said in those 911 calls that Casey had been missing. She said she lied to try to get the sheriffs out to the house.

Casey was in fact seen during that time, twice by George, and once by Cindy. Cindy texted with Casey every day during that time, and talked to her on the phone all except 2 days.

At no time was Casey missing. The only person missing during that month was Caylee, who was neither seen nor talked with by anyone.

yes, that is exactly what i was trying to say.. you explained it perfect
casey was never missing.. but in this 911 call she says to the operator that KC was missing for a month and she just found her.. :)

I knew he was home. It was discussed in the E-pass thread. There is nothing to support he was actually at work after the car was picked up. NOTHING.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back