Heidi Montag’s mom tells her to get psychological help

I didn't think Heidi needed the surgery the first time she got breast implants and her nose done- that was a couple of years ago.

She used to be a beautiful girl inside and out, so sad that she couldn't see that :(

She looks like a photo out of focus and the tragic part is that she is clearly obsessed with her body. It is sad and I don't blame her mother for being heartsick. Heidi's health, self-worth and personal values are skewed. She is clearly running on empty.

Well if she hopes to pursue an acting career, all the plastic surgery may have hurt her more than helped her with some of the latest trends. Interesting article about what casting directors are looking for these days....and it is definitely not plastic.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36807988/ns/today-the_new_york_times/

That's so true. When you think about the actresses in demand-they all have some "imperfection" or feature that is unique to them-like Angelina Jolie. Poor Heidi has surrounded herself with people who have given her very bad advice and do not have her best interest at heart!:snooty:

It seems Hollywood is slowly destroying their young aspiring celebs!! :snooty:

Heidi Montag Is Clearly Unwell, Claims She's Happy Despite Having No Friends
http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-h...l-claims-shes-happy-despite-having-no-friends
<snipped.

She tweets-
You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial "me" you read about and watch!!!

PS I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be "friends" or "family", are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter this is why they haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!

My stepson is a Canadian actor who once landed a role in a movie with Jennifer Grey. On the first day on set he did not recognize her. It is well known in the acting community that her nose-job negatively impacted her career -- it changed her face so much that she no longer had that unique look that she was often cast for and she lost a recognizable feature.

IMO there are some reasons for people to get plastic surgery. When I was in high school (years ago), there were a few classmates, male and female, who had their noses fixed. But these were classmates who did have very large noses and the surgery did help their self esteem-- it was evident to all of us even through we were only teenagers. Plastic surgery for cleft lips and other birth defects and injuries is acceptable. But for this poor girl to have had the surgery she has had at such an early age -- well, it's very sad and disturbing.

I'm not against plastic surgery in any way; I had my breasts augmented 3 years ago after breastfeeding my son took my already tiny AA cups down to what I used to joke was a negative cup size, lol. I did it to feel better about my figure, so I totally understand the desire to feel better about your outward appearance. With that being said, if you feel that you need that much surgery to correct that many issues, then you have an issue with your self esteem! She was a really pretty girl before all the surgery. When I read the People Magazine interview that she did (I think it was in January of this year?) I remember shaking my head and thinking "this girl is sick." She just puts too much emphasis on her body and goes on and on about how all this surgery will make it perfect, and will give her "sexy ears" and how it makes her feel like a "Norwegian goddess"... ummm, ok :)

I think the worst part of the whole thing is the gigantic boob job. She actually said that she immediately woke up from surgery, checked her breasts, and was so mad at the surgeon that she wanted to punch him in the face. Seriously. She wanted bigger implants, but the surgeon told her that she couldn't go any bigger than a DDD with this surgery. I read on Wikipedia that she's at the FDA limit for implant sizes. Not sure if that's true or not, but it says that she plans to travel to Europe to get the next implants put in. She wants to be an H cup, to match her name. :rolleyes: :loser: :bang:

H cup breasts on a 115 lb frame aren't attractive, they are asinine.

From Wikipedia:
In early May 2010, husband Spencer Pratt spoke to Life & Style, saying that Heidi will be having a third breast augmentation to increase her breast size to an H-cup.[56] Montag has already reached the FDA's maximum for implant sizes, so she plans to travel to Europe to have the work done. The magazine also reports that Montag wants the procedures done within the next couple of months, so she can film it for a reailty show pilot she and Spencer are pitching to E! and Oxygen.[57]

She wants them done for a show...here's to hoping that E! and Oxygen turn them down so she can work on a reality check and not a new reality series!!

Is Heidi's idol Pam Anderson?

I thought Pam was very pretty with a nice figure without the plastic surgery.

Heidi is clearly mentally sick IMO...I think she wants to be the next Pam Anderson now that Pam is getting too old.

I never watch Spidie....guess I haven't missed much!

Heidi is quite delusional - she was lobbying hard to get cast in Transformers 3 after the director decided to re-cast the Megan Fox role - but with the big fake knockers - she will never get a serious role - EVER. And then she wants to go bigger? Girl's got serious issues. I think she will end up suing Spencer for this one day.

This poor girl is obviously in need of some help. Spencer has her convinced that she literally doesn't exist without him, she has zero self esteem, zero sense of self outside of that weasel. I saw an episode of the Hills the other night and after participating in this thread recently, decided to see what all the fuss is about with this show.

Can I just say, Spencer is a megalomaniacal moron and I honestly think he might be on some sort of drugs. He seems to react to everyone, even his friends, with hatred and paranoia.

He actually stated "I don't let Heidi be on the tv, the computer, nothing"

Talk about total control.

RUN HEIDI, DON'T WALK - RUN!

I think she looks like a robot or some other artifical being.

I'm not against plastic surgery in any way; I had my breasts augmented 3 years ago after breastfeeding my son took my already tiny AA cups down to what I used to joke was a negative cup size, lol. I did it to feel better about my figure, so I totally understand the desire to feel better about your outward appearance. With that being said, if you feel that you need that much surgery to correct that many issues, then you have an issue with your self esteem! She was a really pretty girl before all the surgery. When I read the People Magazine interview that she did (I think it was in January of this year?) I remember shaking my head and thinking "this girl is sick." She just puts too much emphasis on her body and goes on and on about how all this surgery will make it perfect, and will give her "sexy ears" and how it makes her feel like a "Norwegian goddess"... ummm, ok :)

I think the worst part of the whole thing is the gigantic boob job. She actually said that she immediately woke up from surgery, checked her breasts, and was so mad at the surgeon that she wanted to punch him in the face. Seriously. She wanted bigger implants, but the surgeon told her that she couldn't go any bigger than a DDD with this surgery. I read on Wikipedia that she's at the FDA limit for implant sizes. Not sure if that's true or not, but it says that she plans to travel to Europe to get the next implants put in. She wants to be an H cup, to match her name. :rolleyes: :loser: :bang:

H cup breasts on a 115 lb frame aren't attractive, they are asinine.

From Wikipedia:

She wants them done for a show...here's to hoping that E! and Oxygen turn them down so she can work on a reality check and not a new reality series!!

Oh grossssssssss. The new ones look comical and now she (Pratt) wants them even bigger?
What a mistake that's gonna be.
imo

Heidi Montag Calls It Quits with Spencer Pratt
<SNIPPED>
A source close to Heidi and Spencer tells TMZ the tension in the relationship has been building for a while now ... "It wasn't just a sudden thing."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/28/heidi-spencer-pratt-divorce-separated/

Hopefully this is the start of Heidi coming back to reality and escaping from Spencer's influence!

Heidi says Spencer held her hostage:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/28/heidi...n-friends-family-mom-police-cops-controlling/

I feel badly for her..she's clearly in a mental health crisis. She needs to have a "Come-to-Jesus" talk with herself...and go ahead and check herself into a facility before this gets much worse...she obviously has BDD and there's something major going on in her noggin' otherwise...too bad her family can't get a Marchman act...she IS clearly harming herself.

I'm thinking that all of this press regarding her leaving Spencer is just PR for the new "reality" show she has in the works with some other girl I've never heard of. It's to begin shooting in July per the TMZ link, so this is not a spur of the moment decision. It's obviously been in the works for a bit. I hope I'm wrong because she really needs to get away from this guy for her own mental health, IMO.

http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

Regardless if the seperation is just another pr stunt (and really, what about their existence for the last two years hasn't been just that, pr stunts) or genuine, I hope the time apart will help Heidi to come to the realization that Spencer has pretty much negated and squelched her entire sense of self.

Whether it is just for the media or not, I sincerely hope the distance does some good for Heidi.

I just have a very bad/sad feeling that if Heidi doesn't get help soon and stay away from Spencer-this might turn into a tragedy similar to Dorothy Stratten's in 1980! Spencer is definetly unbalanced and I don't think it's an act!!:waitasec:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Stratten

ITA with you on that one essie. The similarities in the dynamic of the two relationships is pretty dang spooky.

Pretty girl with fragile sense of self or self esteem, enthralled by a dominant personality and "molded" to be someone else, someone not real. Used for her beauty, her coattails being ridden, all the while being bullied into believing she was less than.

Now with Spencer acting like he is either high as a kite on some sort of speed or having an actual mental breakdown, I too fear for her safety if she does not get the heck out and stay the heck out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back