HELP! Brittney Wood Search in AL. We Need Everyone. Especially People who are Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION WE NEED YOUR HELP TO PURCHASE FOOD FOR THE SEARCH CENTER.

I NEED YOU TO PLEASE CALL SUBWAY AT 251..645..6310

THIS SUBWAY CLOSES AT 9:30 PM Central SO WE NEED TO GET CRACKIN.

IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT I WOULD SUGGEST A 5 SANDWICH PLATTER. THIS IS 30 DOLLARS. YOU CAN GET BIGGER PLATTERS TOO. IT'S UP TO YOU.

IF YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD AND INDIVIDUAL SANDWICH (which is just fine because it all helps) THEY RUN BETWEEN $5.00 UP TO $7.50

WHEN YOU ORDER PLEASE TELL THEM THEY ARE FOR THE SEARCH FOR BRITTANY WOOD AND THEY WILL BE PICKED UP TOMORROW (Thursday) 11:00 AM.

IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU POST WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON THIS THREAD. WE NEED TO DO THIS TO KEEP TRACK.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST WHAT YOU ORDERED THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME AT tgrif@xmission.com

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH

I am trying to call but the phone keeps ringing. I will continue dialing until I get through. I'll order a 5 sandwich platter.

I am trying to call but the phone keeps ringing. I will continue dialing until I get through. I'll order a 5 sandwich platter.

The phone kept ringing while I was talking to them so it was probably you. LOL

I ordered a 7 sandwich platter with a veggie tray. I had them cut the sandwiches into thirds.

Just got through and ordered a 5 sandwich platter with a veggie tray on the side.

The phone kept ringing while I was talking to them so it was probably you. LOL

I ordered a 7 sandwich platter with a veggie tray. I had them cut the sandwiches into thirds.

LOL! Yes, the sweet girl on the phone said she had just hung up with you! Shoot....I didn't think to ask for them to be cut.

I ordered a 5 sandwich platter and 2 dozen cookies. Wish I was local to help!

Trying to order the 5 sandwich platter, but get no answer. 7:30 pm here MDT, aren't they only 1 hour ahead?

Trying to order the 5 sandwich platter, but get no answer. 7:30 pm here MDT, aren't they only 1 hour ahead?

She was probably on the phone with me :) Lots of "yes ma'am's. Very cute southern drawl. lol Don't hear that up in my neck of the woods!

OK, got through and ordered the 5 sandwich platter for tomorrow. The girl was very pleasant and helpful. Hope this helps and wish I could be there. I'm from Idaho, though.

5-sandwich platter cut in thirds
10 assorted individual bags of chips
10 20-oz sodas, assorted

And kudos to the super-polite and patient young woman who took my order!

Please ask her to cut the sandwiches in half. I'll call her and ask her to cut all the sandwiches she has now in half.

Been trying to get through but it just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.

Thanks so much everyone. I love you guys.

Actually she is going to cut them in thirds which is good.

I ordered a 5 sandwich platter (cut in halves) with assorted meats and 2 dozen cookies. The subway employee was very nice and helpful. Thanks so much Tricia for orgranizing this!

Is there enough food for tomorrow? So happy to help, but wish I could do more.

I will let you know about 9:30 AM Central time so please check back.

Thank you everyone so much. You are all so wonderful.

KlaasKids and Marc Klaas absolutely adore you all and I know he is extremely grateful for your help.

Tricia

I will let you know about 9:30 AM Central time so please check back.

Thank you everyone so much. You are all so wonderful.

KlaasKids and Marc Klaas absolutely adore you all and I know he is extremely grateful for your help.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia for all that you do for those that are missing! Bless you for your efforts! You always go above and beyond.

I will check back tomorrow. I'm on Pacific Time.

And, I absolutely adore Marc Klaas. He's an angel on earth.

Thank you everyone. We have enough food for today, Thursday June 14.

Check this thread later this afternoon for an update on what is needed for tomorrow, Friday June 15th and Saturday June 16th.

You are the absolute very best.

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members