Help- Newbies needed!

anna2copy.jpg

anna6.jpg

I have been reading these threads, still have a ways to go before I am caught up. I am getting there, though.

little lulu nice job on the different hair styles.

Thank you, Lulu, for these pictures. Somehow, they made me laugh...like Anna wearing wigs! I wonder if you can photoshop glasses onto her. I'm sure that in her forties she would need glasses, even if she didn't wear them earlier.

You are welcome, I've put glasses on the last two, but have to tell you I've worn glasses since I was 9 years old and as soon as I was old enough, I had contacts and wouldn't consider wearing glasses now other than at home.
I surely hope these will help, and if you ever want any more with any different style hair, please let me know.

anna2copyglasses.jpg

anna6copyglasses.jpg

You are welcome, I've put glasses on the last two, but have to tell you I've worn glasses since I was 9 years old and as soon as I was old enough, I had contacts and wouldn't consider wearing glasses now other than at home.
I surely hope these will help, and if you ever want any more with any different style hair, please let me know.

anna2copyglasses.jpg

anna6copyglasses.jpg

You are really good! These look like a real person. I wish there were some way we could keep them around. Somebody told me that photobucket won't keep images past a certain time period. Do you know whether this is true?

You are really good! These look like a real person. I wish there were some way we could keep them around. Somebody told me that photobucket won't keep images past a certain time period. Do you know whether this is true?

Just in case it's true, you can always click on an image, right click and save it to your hard drive. That way you personally can be assured it can be reposted at anytime.

The one with the brown hair and glasses on the bottom of page 1 reminded me a lot of Anna's Mom!! Beautiful!! In the 80's we often referred to getting our hair 'feathered'. That was that softness around the face.

The one with the brown hair and glasses on the bottom of page 1 reminded me a lot of Anna's Mom!! Beautiful!! In the 80's we often referred to getting our hair 'feathered'. That was that softness around the face.

You're so nice. Lulu, I hate to ask you for something else after all that Photoshop work, but maybe you wouldn't mind one or two tweaks to the high school-age-advanced picture, which would be closer to what they think she may have looked like twenty years ago. Maybe one with glasses and one with brown ponytail. THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• Anna ap 18 FINAL.jpg
    Anna ap 18 FINAL.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 19
You're so nice. Lulu, I hate to ask you for something else after all that Photoshop work, but maybe you wouldn't mind one or two tweaks to the high school-age-advanced picture, which would be closer to what they think she may have looked like twenty years ago. Maybe one with glasses and one with brown ponytail. THANK YOU!!!

I googled 80's glasses and they were all large frames. So I went with one I remember well.
Will have to do the pony tail a little bit later, this is all I have time for tonight.

annateenglasses.jpg

Would someone post the pictures of GB...especially the latter ones? I've tried to read back through and the first links are broken. Thanks.

Thanks for all the photo's! Oh do I remember some of those 80's hairstyles well!

Annasmom, yes you can save the photo's as described above. raf knows of some great sites which can save not only photo's but documents as well. Imageshack is one, I forget the others.
Photobucket will inactivate accounts not used for 90 days.

hth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back