Help The State Defend George, Cindy and Lee

George, Cindy and Lee do not need defending. They are not on trial here.

Well Mountain _ Kat, we should be sitting together to watch the trial. I agree with you. They don't need to be defended.

Watching today's videos, especially the ones of Lee visiting his sister in jail, had me rolling on the floor laughing! The Casey & Lee Anthony Detective Agency was so funny.

She was eating up his steady attention as she spilled out names, numbers, location and hints for clues to the quest: where's Caylee. All Lee had to do was lift his head from the list he was compiling and he would be staring at the person responsible for Caylee's disappearance.

I wonder how Lee feels now about his serious attempt to be a detective when you take into account the defense's claim now that Caylee was NEVER missing because she died on June 16.

I had these images of Lee running through my head of him in a Sherlock Holmes hat with a giant magnifying glass, going all over Orlando in his search.

I had hope, as her older brother, someone who has spent his entire life with Casey and knew her lies and fights with her parents and spoiled tantrums, that he would be more cautious and think through what she was telling him. He acted as if he had no doubts in her at all. This wasn't her first Rodeo of being the selfish, demanding troublemaker of the family.

Or, maybe I'm wrong and he was just stringing her along making her believe he was interested in what she had to say hoping he could catch her and get the truth. But, I doubt it.

I am sorry, but I have little compassion for Casey's immediate family. I am very sorry they lost a beautiful little girl who depended on them. And that the
grief and sorrow they have felt with the circumstances of her death isn't something I would wish on anyone.

However, IMO, it was obvious throughout that Cindy at least was worried enough about her daughter's behavior since she took her troubles to work and shared it with her co-workers I think they all needed to take control of Casey, to stand up to her and demand answers long before Cindy finally threw in the towel and called 911 the first time.

I believe they knew who and what they were dealing with - the lies, the stealing money from family members and closing their eyes to the fact she wasn't going to a job for two years.

But none of them had either the courage or the decency to rein her in. I find that shameful.

JMO

A point of note for me is that 3 separate days beginning on the 17th June, KC returns home and backs her car into the garage, phoning ahead to make sure her parents aren't around and staying from around 2:30 - 4:30-5pm each day obviously avoiding any confrontation with George or Cindy. If she were in cahoots with George I would imagine they would be getting together to get their stories straight. Instead she avoids them like the plague, sneaking in and out at will.

GA visits daughter in jail videos 8/3/08 Part One and Part Two are a must-watch if you have any doubts. GA is very believeable as an innocent, concerned father and grandfather. ICA, however, needs to get home before she can reveal anything more about what happened to Caylee. She needs to get home before she can really say if the family's in danger. She doesn't want to not be there when Caylee comes home.

Casey cracks me up at the end of Part Two when she said she always keeps her Bible in the same place unless she's reading it. She keeps it in her small cell right next to her bed. She needs her Bible beside her, don't ya know. (there may be a message from Zanny in there)

Well Mountain _ Kat, we should be sitting together to watch the trial. I agree with you. They don't need to be defended.

Watching today's videos, especially the ones of Lee visiting his sister in jail, had me rolling on the floor laughing! The Casey & Lee Anthony Detective Agency was so funny.

She was eating up his steady attention as she spilled out names, numbers, location and hints for clues to the quest: where's Caylee. All Lee had to do was lift his head from the list he was compiling and he would be staring at the person responsible for Caylee's disappearance.

I wonder how Lee feels now about his serious attempt to be a detective when you take into account the defense's claim now that Caylee was NEVER missing because she died on June 16.

I had these images of Lee running through my head of him in a Sherlock Holmes hat with a giant magnifying glass, going all over Orlando in his search.

I had hope, as her older brother, someone who has spent his entire life with Casey and knew her lies and fights with her parents and spoiled tantrums, that he would be more cautious and think through what she was telling him. He acted as if he had no doubts in her at all. This wasn't her first Rodeo of being the selfish, demanding troublemaker of the family.

Or, maybe I'm wrong and he was just stringing her along making her believe he was interested in what she had to say hoping he could catch her and get the truth. But, I doubt it.

I am sorry, but I have little compassion for Casey's immediate family. I am very sorry they lost a beautiful little girl who depended on them. And that the
grief and sorrow they have felt with the circumstances of her death isn't something I would wish on anyone.

However, IMO, it was obvious throughout that Cindy at least was worried enough about her daughter's behavior since she took her troubles to work and shared it with her co-workers I think they all needed to take control of Casey, to stand up to her and demand answers long before Cindy finally threw in the towel and called 911 the first time.

I believe they knew who and what they were dealing with - the lies, the stealing money from family members and closing their eyes to the fact she wasn't going to a job for two years.

But none of them had either the courage or the decency to rein her in. I find that shameful.

JMO
It really highlights the absurdity of the DT's "theory". There is NO explanation for why she would have been sending them on wild goose chases and giving the false hope...that is just extremely cruel.

GA visits daughter in jail videos 8/3/08 Part One and Part Two are a must-watch if you have any doubts. GA is very believeable as an innocent, concerned father and grandfather. ICA, however, needs to get home before she can reveal anything more about what happened to Caylee. She needs to get home before she can really say if the family's in danger. She doesn't want to not be there when Caylee comes home.

Casey cracks me up at the end of Part Two when she said she always keeps her Bible in the same place unless she's reading it. She keeps it in her small cell right next to her bed. She needs her Bible beside her, don't ya know. (there may be a message from Zanny in there)

You can tell GA had nothing to do with it. He's basically a regular guy who got caught up in this insanity.

I am am still not 100% convinced that George, Cindy and Lee are not willing 'victims.' I suspect the mutual agreement with them and the DT is to shed just enough doubt on the three of them to deflect from Casey and create some doubt for the jury. Not like their reputations were intact before the trial began. Keep hearing Lee say at the Memorial "This family is united." Could be wrong but it sure wouldn't surprise me at all.

I posted this before: in yesterdays videos, George implores Casey to speak privately with the FBI, someone , anyone in LE that she trusts. He offers to set it up. Please TALK alone or with Baez with FBI or somebosy from LE!

As the Evil Abusing Mastermind...would this make sense? Casey is the one sitting in jail. How could Mastermind George be sure she would stay true to the cover-up when ONLY SHE is paying for it?

Does Casey look like the Mother Teresa of the Anthony family who would sacrifice her party-princess-life for ANYBODY?

George would never be encouraging these meetings with the FBI if they shared a Cover-up secret. He would be doing just the opposite.

I am am still not 100% convinced that George, Cindy and Lee are not willing 'victims.' I suspect the mutual agreement with them and the DT is to shed just enough doubt on the three of them to deflect from Casey and create some doubt for the jury. Not like their reputations were intact before the trial began. Keep hearing Lee say at the Memorial "This family is united." Could be wrong but it sure wouldn't surprise me at all.

It's very hard to trust any of them especially now since GA may have given his approval for JB to have his health records. Guess I'm part of the "fool me twice" crowd.

I don't think the family had to necessarily agree with the DT's defense. Casey is an adult, so she is the only one who had any say in it. Honestly, I don't believe they even knew this was what Baez would go with until 6 weeks ago, as Cindy said. But they certainly did not have to agree, that was up to Casey and the defense team. What I find hard to believe is that the other members of her team would agree with it, but they have no real say, either, since Baez is the lead attorney. It was his decision to go with the drowning in the pool theory and it's not going to fly.

You can tell GA had nothing to do with it. He's basically a regular guy who got caught up in this insanity.[/QUOTE

I also believe that....and in some ways GA has a "Mr. Rodgers" type of persona.....but trust comes hard after all that has gone down in the past few years. Like was this planned from the beginning?.....I don't think it was because of the way GA spoke to Baez during cross examination.

I guess my point is "once bitten, twice shy" (great song by the way!)

I think the SA's probably have a much better idea of what is up with the A's then we do.

I really like seeing what everyone comes up with,though. Great idea : )

It's very hard to trust any of them especially now since GA may have given his approval for JB to have his health records. Guess I'm part of the "fool me twice" crowd.

I guess I missed something. JB has GA's health records? How did he get them -subpoena, or did GA willingly sign consent for JB to get them? And, why does/would JB want/need GA's medical records? Slightly OT but this is the first I remember this reference. Thanks in advance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yigerendelu032
Back