Henry "Cab" Tice

Linda, everything you said weeks ago regarding the Mexican mafia seems to finally be coming out.

Wonder if this was why Michael Billings "didn't feel safe there"?

According to the arrest report Byrd Billing filed a complaint about the bad checks on 22 May. Tice was not arrested until nearly 2.5 months later. Why the delay?

Question: If Tice had been immediately arrested could things have been different?

According to the arrest report Byrd Billing filed a complaint about the bad checks on 22 May. Tice was not arrested until nearly 2.5 months later. Why the delay?

Question: If Tice had been immediately arrested could things have been different?

Those checks were written during April and May of 2008. I believe that Billings went to the Sheriff's Office in May 2008.

Make sure to watch Dateline tonight and if not next week!

Those checks were written during April and May of 2008. I believe that Billings went to the Sheriff's Office in May 2008.

You are RIGHT!!! Ok, why did the Police wait over 1 YEAR to arrest Tice?

If you live in the area, be careful while you do your digging. When my sister investigated good-old-boy corruption, she ended up dead---never solved.

If you live in the area, be careful while you do your digging. When my sister investigated good-old-boy corruption, she ended up dead---never solved.

OMG I am so sorry to hear that happened to your sister.It is a Nightmare when a murder goes unsolved.I hope one day your sister's killer faces Justice.

If you find yourselves discussing other posters instead of the topic, we got a problem.

Thanks,

Hall Monitor 57 :)

Not sure how to interpret this article. But if I am reading it correctly, Tice and Wiggins maybe charged with capital murder:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1175969.html

What do you think?

No, it's the seven of the eight that went to the house.

(snip)
Eddins has said he will ask the grand jury to indict the group for capital murder, a move that could allow him to seek the death penalty. Seven men, including a 16-year-old who prosecutors have decided to charge as an adult, had faced second-degree murder charges. Eddins is now asking the grand jury to upgrade the charges.
Under Florida law, only a grand jury can indict a defendant for capital murder. If convicted, the penalty is either death or life in prison.

No, it's the seven of the eight that went to the house.

(snip)
Eddins has said he will ask the grand jury to indict the group for capital murder, a move that could allow him to seek the death penalty. Seven men, including a 16-year-old who prosecutors have decided to charge as an adult, had faced second-degree murder charges. Eddins is now asking the grand jury to upgrade the charges.
Under Florida law, only a grand jury can indict a defendant for capital murder. If convicted, the penalty is either death or life in prison.

-- Prosecutors said Friday they want to upgrade charges to capital murder for two more of the eight suspects in the deaths of a Panhandle couple known for adopting many children with special needs, and investigators questioned another man about the slayings and said there could be more arrests.

You maybe right, but they mention TWO, not seven. I dunno, maybe it is just a poorly written article and I am reading too much into it.

Not sure how to interpret this article. But if I am reading it correctly, Tice and Wiggins maybe charged with capital murder:

What do you think?

No that's not what it says but it is written poorly and I see why you got that impression.

>PENSACOLA, Fla. -- Prosecutors said Friday they want to upgrade charges to capital murder for two more of the eight suspects in the deaths of a Panhandle couple known for adopting many children with special needs, and investigators questioned another man about the slayings and said there could be more arrests.<<

Not sure how to post the link, but new article at.. pnj.com on Tice

omg gene our 2 posts made me laugh.

Not sure how to post the link, but new article at.. pnj.com on Tice

Just copy and paste the link from your browser.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090808/NEWS01/908080329&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Rumor on top of innuendo
Tice tells 'Dateline' he wasn't involved

Kris Wernowsky &#8226; kwernowsky@pnj.com &#8226; August 8, 2009

The Escambia County Sheriff's Office on Friday continued to refer to a business associate of Byrd and Melanie Billings as a "person of interest" in their murders. But after hours of questioning on three occasions, he has not been charged in the case.
Advertisement

There is alot of new stuff about Tice in this article, but it creates alot of new questions...

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090808/NEWS01/908080329

For example:
* Tice has been living AND working at Bobby English Auto Sales. Bobby English did not know that Tice was under investigation???
* Tice is broke. But where did he get the money to travel to Columbia?
* Now Robert Beasley is the Billings Attorney? What happed to Crystal Spencer???
* Beasley is saying "He thought the world of Melanie. She was a saintly person. He really had a true affection for her," attorney Robert Beasley said. "It would be difficult to believe that Cab would be involved with her getting hurt." Why would an attorney of the Billings say that??????????
* Tice's ex is coming to his defence. Why would SHE do that?

It would be good to get a real investigative journalist on this story!!

There is alot of new stuff about Tice in this article, but it creates alot of new questions...

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090808/NEWS01/908080329

For example:
* Tice has been living AND working at Bobby English Auto Sales. Bobby English did not know that Tice was under investigation???
* Tice is broke. But where did he get the money to travel to Columbia?
* Now Robert Beasley is the Billings Attorney? What happed to Crystal Spencer???
* Beasley is saying "He thought the world of Melanie. She was a saintly person. He really had a true affection for her," attorney Robert Beasley said. "It would be difficult to believe that Cab would be involved with her getting hurt." Why would an attorney of the Billings say that??????????
* Tice's ex is coming to his defence. Why would SHE do that?

It would be good to get a real investigative journalist on this story!!

I'll take a couple stabs.

Tice could have been lying about being broke.:eek: Imagine that. Credit Cards. Could actually be broke but got money from friends or partners in crime.

Beasley is referred to as an attorney for the Billingses. They have multiple attorneys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back