Henry Lee and the Grand Jury

anyway,disgusting how it is,it's gonna be interesting to watch how he spins it.....again!

from what I've seen lately,touch DNA seems to be used more by defence teams than by police in order to catch killers.it's one of the reasons I don't trust it.hey,my clients touch dna isn't on the victim so he must be innocent,yeah right,yuk!

You know the factory worker in China was a bizarre but real argument at the time. It was a way to skate around all their screwups.

It may have been bizarre then, Roy, but as DNA testing becomes more sensitive, progressively more irrelevant DNA will be found at crime scenes. That's not my opinion, either.

The reality was that they had a treasure trove of forensic evidence.

Yes, they did, and guess who it all pointed back to! Problem was, it only proved who was involved, not who did what.

Dave has his opinions on a conspiracy and that is fine.

Don't patronize me, all right? I think I've earned that much. I'm not some nut throwing out idiotic mush.

I am even going to try and understand it more.

Much as I appreciate your effort to do so, I'd prefer if you didn't say it like you were doing me some kind of favor.

But to me I see a conspiracy of the BPD against the Ramsey's. Enough DNA has subsequently determined that someone else killed that little girl. The BPD had tunnel vision.

You'll excuse me, of course, if I don't buy one word of that.

It may have been bizarre then, Roy, but as DNA testing becomes more sensitive, progressively more irrelevant DNA will be found at crime scenes. That's not my opinion, either.

Yes, they did, and guess who it all pointed back to! Problem was, it only proved who was involved, not who did what.

Don't patronize me, all right? I think I've earned that much. I'm not some nut throwing out idiotic mush.

Much as I appreciate your effort to do so, I'd prefer if you didn't say it like you were doing me some kind of favor.

You'll excuse me, of course, if I don't buy one word of that.

Dave,

I can appreciate you candor as if I am doing it as a favor. But that is exactly why I am doing it. Should i refrain from doing so? I have information that you don't.
and I am not writing a book nor do I devote my life to this.

Dave,

I can appreciate your candor as if I am doing it as a favor. But that is exactly why I am doing it.

I know I'm going to regret this, but WHY? Why would you extend me such a "courtesy," when you are so clearly not interested?

Should I refrain from doing so?

Tell you what: AFTER you have done me this service, you'll have my answer.

I have information that you don't.

I find that extremely difficult to believe.

I know I'm going to regret this, but WHY? Why would you extend me such a "courtesy," when you are so clearly not interested?

Tell you what: AFTER you have done me this service, you'll have my answer.

I find that extremely difficult to believe.

I don't care that you believe it in the most respectful way that I can say it to you. You mentioned in a previous post to me that you want to help me. Ditto man. The DNA on the kids or anyone else is real. If you have familial dna you can tell it is even a family member. Let's start on families at the party who have adopted children.

I don't care that you believe it in the most respectful way that I can say it to you. You mentioned in a previous post to me that you want to help me. Ditto man. The DNA on the kids or anyone else is real. If you have familial dna you can tell it is even a family member. Let's start on families at the party who have adopted children.

Roy,

With respect to familial dna, I find it the most intriguing of possibilities.
I had read that 'race' is not ascertainable from the CODIS type dna ie 13 markers that are developed? Perhaps it is rather that the 13 markers are not a reliable inticator of race.

But the Codis type dna, it must be atleast be associated with probabilities that would eliminate the relativity of two samples? thus eliminating all progeny?

I don't care that you believe it in the most respectful way that I can say it to you.

You got that right, cowboy: you DON'T care. You've made that abundantly clear, and the way I see it, that's exactly the problem!

The question is, are you a man of your word? You said, and I quote, "I am even going to try and understand it more." Are you or aren't you?

You mentioned in a previous post to me that you want to help me. Ditto man.

What makes you think I NEED your help? I've forgotten more about this case than most people will ever know.

The DNA on the kids or anyone else is real.

Of course it's REAL. That's not the issue. The issue is whether or not it's worth anything. I realize this may come as a shock to some people, but there was a time when DNA testing did not exist and prosecutors still made cases. You yourself agreed with me: people have gone to prison on a lot less than the Ramseys had arrayed against them. By that one admission, you firmly established yourself as being head-and-shoulders above the average IDI. But that's not saying much.

If you have familial dna you can tell it is even a family member. Let's start on families at the party who have adopted children.

Sounds like a plan. I have a few ideas on where to start myself.

Roy23,

They sure did and it implicated not a ham sandwich but the Ramsey's. To this day they are still suspects, since nobody has been convicted of JonBenet's murder. (snip) ...

Just sneaking over here from the Casey Anthony case.

I have always thought Patsy killed her daughter. In which case justice has been served. In my heart, I do believe she was molested by someone, that tragic day, but he was not the killer..mom was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back