GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible scenario: She could have gone straight home from the sister's house where she was met by assumingly SC. Maybe she was caught off guard. Did the sketchy landlord somehow inadvertently help? That's how he knew he could take her stuff? Did the alleged $1200 advance SC got go to the landlord?

What time did SC leave the sisters house? I think there was PLENTY of time to have foul play, hide her, then drive her car up hana road with the dog and plant red herrings etc... this makes much more sense to me than her actually driving out there with him.

I don't know if Charli's
home is in a populated area or a remote one. But if SC went to her house he takes a big risk of being seen there, or seen coming or going, I would think.

My bad, I meant What time did CS leave her sister's house. I edited my original post. Good eye!!

According to the Find Chari Scott FB page, it was 8 PM on Sunday, Feb. 9.

I want to know if MPD is in touch with the family on a regular basis. The community needs to put pressure on these public servants to do their jobs and lock up a dangerous criminal.

I don't know if Charli's
home is in a populated area or a remote one. But if SC went to her house he takes a big risk of being seen there, or seen coming or going, I would think.

True. But anywhere he was he risked being seen. Seems to me, IMO, he had no luck trying to get her out there before so he had to be more creative.

I want to know what Steven did with the $1200 that he SUPPOSEDLY borrowed to buy new tires but SUPPOSEDLY his tires were still bald on the 11th of Feb. (did I do that right?)

Maybe he got high, maybe he bought shovel and bucket, maybe he bought his girlfriend some Mac makeup. It's not my business but all I know is $1200 is a helluva party.

Maybe he purchased a drug that would incapacitate someone. :moo:

So she left the sisters house around 8pm. Her cell last ping was 11pm. 3 hours of unexplained time. This was discussed before, I have to go back and reread, did her phone only ping once along Hana road? If so maybe it's was heading down Hana road for the first time?

True. But anywhere he was he risked being seen. Seems to me, IMO, he had to luck trying to get her out there before so he had to be more creative.

We are talking about a rural area in the dark of night. (Reference Peter's picture. That is SC's grandfather's neck of the woods.) It wouldn't have been particularly difficult to avoid being seen. However, Charli lived in an `ohana unit. Remember the story about her landlord confiscating her belongings?
IMHO, he would have preferred to work on his own turf - somewhere near his home, somewhere near his work, or somewhere very familiar. :cow:

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24782558/charli-scotts-family-battles-landlord-for-her-belongings

Maybe he purchased a drug that would incapacitate someone. :moo:

I don't think so. You can rig up a lethal potion from common household ingredients. Besides, how would he get her to take it? Let's not romanticize the crime with wild and crazy theories.

I think he shot her or forced her out back where he bludgeoned her. You don't have to be bigger or taller than the other person to be the aggressor. One hard slap across the face would be enough to knock someone down and put them in a vulnerable position. As far as moving her body - he's still a man, scrawny or not. Dragging, wheelbarrow, heaved over the shoulder. He could've easily acted alone. Is he still acting alone? No. He's got his boys following him around, two or three cars deep for his protection because he knows he's a marked man. <--- not an assumption, that's a given!

I am still stuck on the dog.

If SC surprised Charli at her house, no need to take the dog. That rules that out for me.

If SC did something to Charli at his house (assuming grandfather was not around at that time), why not set the dog loose locally? It's closer. And if he released Nala closer to home, she'd probably have made it there.

I do think that Charli went with SC to Keanae. And that something happened to her there. The truck may or may not have been there at all. It might even have been stashed closer to home, and he drove Charli's SUV part way. At that point, I can see so many possibilities, including, but not limited to, SC driving Charli back in her vehicle and disposing of her closer to his house. Then arranging to have her car torched (I am not saying the people who stripped and torched her car had anything to do with Charli's death, just that they probably received a phone call saying there was a car ripe for picking).

Nala is what keeps hanging me up on Charli being killed closer to Haiku, and no trip anywhere.

I don't think so. You can rig up a lethal potion from common household ingredients. Besides, how would he get her to take it? Let's not romanticize the crime with wild and crazy theories.

I think he shot her or forced her out back where he bludgeoned her. You don't have to be bigger or taller than the other person to be the aggressor. One hard slap across the face would be enough to knock someone down and put them in a vulnerable position. As far as moving her body - he's still a man, scrawny or not. Dragging, wheelbarrow, heaved over the shoulder. He could've easily acted alone. Is he still acting alone? No. He's got his boys following him around, two or three cars deep for his protection because he knows he's a marked man. <--- not an assumption, that's a given!

Where do you think this happened? in your opinion?

Who else would Nala let near her/him? If Nala was with Charli in the SUV, and the SUV was moved, and Nala was moved, it had to be by someone Nala would allow near her/him. So that would place the person known to Charli in the SUV driving it.

In this whole thing, to me, Nala is the mistake. Letting Nala live, taking Nala where he did. I've heard how protective Nala was of Charli. Only someone known to Nala could get away with this the way it went down. IMO

There is a women that is missing from where I live. She lived in a very close together mobile home park. She went missing in the morning hours while people are up getting ready and leaving for work. She was last seen in the driveway of her home after dropping her son off at the bus stop. Within a half an hour she was gone. No one saw or heard anything...nothing. which seems impossible! So strange things happen and we as normal thinking people do not have the capacity to think like a psycho murderer.

I am still stuck on the dog.

If SC surprised Charli at her house, no need to take the dog. That rules that out for me.

If SC did something to Charli at his house (assuming grandfather was not around at that time), why not set the dog loose locally? It's closer. And if he released Nala closer to home, she'd probably have made it there.

I do think that Charli went with SC to Keanae. And that something happened to her there. The truck may or may not have been there at all. It might even have been stashed closer to home, and he drove Charli's SUV part way. At that point, I can see so many possibilities, including, but not limited to, SC driving Charli back in her vehicle and disposing of her closer to his house. Then arranging to have her car torched (I am not saying the people who stripped and torched her car had anything to do with Charli's death, just that they probably received a phone call saying there was a car ripe for picking).

Nala is what keeps hanging me up on Charli being killed closer to Haiku, and no trip anywhere.
Nala knows Charli's scent. Leaving Nala in the area, the dog would've gone right to her. Therefore... drive the dog far, far away with the hopes that she'll wander unto the road and get hit by a car.

I go back to the beginning of this case.

1. Steven could've easily said he never saw Charli on Sunday night. But he didn't. Why? I think it's because he didn't know until AFTER the crime (when he went through her cell phone) whether or not she told her family she was headed to Haiku.

2. Random act of violence committed by a stranger? Okay, then why was the dog so far from home - was he dropped off by the killer on his way home? Charli's car SUPPOSEDLY was low on gas, so we know the perp didn't joyride it with Nala out to Nahiku, abandon it for car thieves only to have them risk showing up to a gas station (with cameras all around) and then drive it back to Jaws.

If it was me, I would've told police I never saw Charli that Sunday night. If they came back with, "the family says she was headed to your house", I would've told them she never made it and went right back to bagging my groceries. "Aloha, do you have your own bag ma'am or would you like to buy one for 59 cents?"

Nala messes up my alibi because she isn't with her owner. Poor innocent little puppy, nobody has the evil heart to hurt a dog. :rolleyes:

austin-powers.jpg
I go back to the beginning of this case.

1. Steven could've easily said he never saw Charli on Sunday night. But he didn't. Why? I think it's because he didn't know until AFTER the crime (when he went through her cell phone) whether or not she told her family she was headed to Haiku.

2. Random act of violence committed by a stranger? Okay, then why was the dog so far from home - was he dropped off by the killer on his way home? Charli's car SUPPOSEDLY was low on gas, so we know the perp didn't joyride it with Nala out to Nahiku, abandon it for car thieves only to have them risk showing up to a gas station (with cameras all around) and then drive it back to Jaws.

If it was me, I would've told police I never saw Charli that Sunday night. If they came back with, "the family says she was headed to your house", I would've told them she never made it and went right back to bagging my groceries. "Aloha, do you have your own bag ma'am or would you like to buy one for 59 cents?"

Nala messes up my alibi because she isn't with her owner. Poor innocent little puppy, nobody has the evil heart to hurt a dog. :rolleyes:

WOW! Very Wow Baby!

Maybe he paid his phone bill:twocents:

Or maybe he bought Sassafras a plane ticket to Maui. One way ticket from Pittsburg, PA to Maui is $960+. And she seems little Miss Snootybooty, she probably flew business class, in addition to all her luggage (eyeliner, mascara and foundation, oh my!) - he could've easily blown $1200. I hope she was worth it.

Wrap them in a blanket or a tarp and drag.

Who else would Nala let near her/him? If Nala was with Charli in the SUV, and the SUV was moved, and Nala was moved, it had to be by someone Nala would allow near her/him. So that would place the person known to Charli in the SUV driving it.

In this whole thing, to me, Nala is the mistake. Letting Nala live, taking Nala where he did. I've heard how protective Nala was of Charli. Only someone known to Nala could get away with this the way it went down. IMO

You are right!

Nala needed to be ditched. He could not have the dog running around Haiku. Drive to Hana. Ditch the dog. Darn Dog shows up. Didnt plan on some local turning in a decent Pit Bull. Who does that? Most folk would just add Nala to their pack of Hunting dogs. Dang nobody believes me and they are searching JAWS by where her car is. Hmmm...Dig her up. Strip her.Slash a bra. Take her clothes down to Hana. Place them closer to where the dog was found. Create a new crime. All the searchers head to Hana.

Man what a horrible week for the guy.

MOO

Wrap them in a blanket or a tarp and drag.

Drag marks. With all that lush foliage and ground cover, you'd have a tough day on the farm trying to cover those tracks. Add in the dark of night.

Sick as it may seem, my friends and I used to play a game in which we'd ask each other "what's the best way to get rid of a dead body?" After a few failed suggestions volleyed between us, we'd somber up and change the subject. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member